jefjef wrote:Well I was in a dubs with Scarlet. All teams were down to one player and pretty even. She got kicked. My view is I should have gotten the troops instead of them going neutral seeing how it was a team game.
the.killing.44 wrote:What if they were busted with one another?
I do love the idea though, Misser Kazoo
Fuzzylogic99 wrote:interesting idea but I don't see Lacks going for it.
72o wrote:I agree. They should still have separate turns. Great idea.
I think it should just change the kicked player to the next player on the team. So in the example game, karelpieterje would be listed as both players on team 2. No need to list in brackets the kicked player's name, as they are no longer part of the game.
TheForgivenOne wrote:Question, What would happen in Freestyle Team games?
Say, You're in a Quads Game. Player A B C D. Player D is kicked for violating the rules, and he had a bonus at the time. So Since Player A was the next "player" in line, he would take over Player D. Well, now you have a bit of a problem. Say you wanted to ensure you got the troops for the bonus , in case someone else is waiting to take the bonus away. But since Player A comes before Player D in the order, If you hit "Start your turn" it would play Player A first. Well, how would you play Player D before player A? And what would happen if you wanted to start both since they both have a bonus?
I personally love the idea
Points of discussion:
Well the you just should play the first one you think(or open 2 windows)...
- What happens if all players are banned together?
-Well...of course is like all the team has deadbeated... I dont understand why is a point of discussion
- Should they simply lose the game?
- What happens if teamplayer B is eliminated and player A is the only surviving teamplayer but gets kicked?
-We can make it like two possibilities
- Does player B still get control of player A? This would mean he gets back in the game...
1.Is like the last player deadbeated so they should loose...If there are not current teammates who are alive to take it,just like now...if you teammate is dead and you deadbeat he wont inherit your troops or spoils(well...I havent seen never this example but I doubt it )
2.Ok,he gets back to the team game...I mean there are teammate that even being death they also see the game post there...share ideas with the team mate to see wich is the best move... so this players we could say that never got out from the game
- Should the way people deadbeat be considered? Lack seems to make the rules for banning and deadbeating the same.
Well...deadbeating...you get kicked(banned) out of the game because you "broke" the rules of that game...so you can consider the samething.But theres a problem...when you get the control of your partner,he just lost 3 rounds...so he could get deffered armies for 3 rounds? in a doubles the maximum would be get deffered troops for 5 rounds(3x5=15) if you are in a triples game you could get deffered for 8 rounds(A deadbeats,B takes the control of A,B deadbeats for himself and there for for A,C get the control of A and B and he misses two consecutive turns,C plays for C and get deferred armies for 2 rounds,C plays for B and gets deffered troops for 5 round(3 lost by B and 2 by C),C play for A and gets deffered armies for 8 rounds(2 lost by C,3 lost by B and 3 lost by A)and if you are in quadruples you could have deffered you could get up to deffered armies for 10 rounds this could make abuse... and now the best idea I got (although a bit unfair)is that no matter how many rounds you loose you only can get upon deffered armies for 2 rounds for each player
- Personally I think there's a difference because deadbeating happens in 3 rounds and can be calculated by both opponents and teammates, unlike a ban, which happens instantaneous.
- What to do in freestyle teamgames where you want to play the two turns simultaneously?
- There would be difference between joining the game from the Active games page and joining it from the Playing As page.
- Also there would be a 'convert to teammate' button in the game for each ( ) banned teammate when you're playing.
Again, share your opinion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest