[GP/UI] Delay Start of Freestyle Games

Suggestions that have made it through the grind, and have become integrated into the site!

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Re: [GP/UI] Delay Start of Freestyle Games

Postby Prince_Tottenham on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:25 pm

still waiting to hear something over my post here.
Major Prince_Tottenham

Medals: 43
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3)

Re: [GP/UI] Delay Start of Freestyle Games

Postby chapcrap on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:30 pm

Prince_Tottenham wrote:can't look at what's said in those 5 pages, but I agree with this one, We can see also Fog of war games need this as clans used to force 12 hours fog of war rule..
also may be some speed game creators weren't ready for 1st turn of the game as they were waiting long time enough? we so a lot of this in the past..

so best option for us to solve this problem for all, by placing an option like:

Delay Start: YES - NO

if you picked yes for [ 24 Hours ] games... then it's 12 hour where you can't take the first turn.
if you picked yes for [ any speed game ] .. then it's 2 mins where you can't take the first turn.

whatever this Sequential or Free-style..

it would make an end to force some people delay taking a turn for snapshots etc.. i know people missed turns for this!

Prince_Tottenham wrote:still waiting to hear something over my post here.

Same thing as 40kguy. It's a new suggestion and I don't necessarily disagree with you, but you'll need to make a new thread.
Major chapcrap
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 167
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Previous

Return to Implemented Suggestions