- Improve the Game Invite so you can invite more then one player at once.
- Have a button below the game number labeled 'Invite Players'.
- Once the player clicks the button, something similar to the PM add contacts comes up.
- The player can list the names of the players he/she wishes to invite, separating each name with an enter.
- Have buttons below the game number labeled 'Invite Players to Team 1', 'Invite Players to Team 2', ect.
- Once a players clicks the button, something similar to the PM add contacts comes up.
- The player can list the names of the players he/she wish to invite, separating each name with an enter.
- The PM with the invite could list the players invited, so the other players could see who will/could be joining the game.
- It could also have the feature of inviting more players then there are spots available. Obviously, the first to join would get to play.
- The inviter could set a time limit on how much time the invite will last. It could range from 24-72, or options could be set like; 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours.
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- The current system is an annoying back and forth system, where once you invite one player, you have to go back and invite another player, and continue till all invites are sent. Much like the old PM system, which was improved.
- This new way would greatly benefit Clan Wars and Tournaments. Organizers and teams members could get the list of players and add them instantly.
- It would be a much cleaner and simpler way of inviting players.