[MED] Special Clan member contribution achievement award.

This forum is a storehouse for all Finalized Suggestions to be periodically reviewed during Feature Updates.

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Special Clan member contribution achievement award.

Postby eddie2 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:28 am

jgordon1111 wrote:Thank you chem for finally clarifying this point so eddie can quit arguing it with everyone who read and understood you from the beginning.

yes thank you chemefreak.

now what if i had spoke with masli and he is not going to push this sug forward because he was not happy at certain aspects of it.. But was saying it could be brought in as part of the mvp award. would you still be saying i was argueing a dead horse. i did read and understand chemefreak from the beginning i also looked into things before i posted. and i do feel like i have said all along that this is a good idea. But are you really going to let your hate over me stuff up any chance you have of getting some form of award for the players you want behind the scenes.
Sergeant eddie2

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Postby Masli on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:38 am

eddie2, if I have anything to say about it, I will. Don't speak for me again !
Colonel Masli
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Medals: 105
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (18) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (9)

Postby chapcrap on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:06 am

eddie2 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:Thank you chem for finally clarifying this point so eddie can quit arguing it with everyone who read and understood you from the beginning.

now what if i had spoke with masli and he is not going to push this sug forward because he was not happy at certain aspects of it.. But was saying it could be brought in as part of the mvp award. would you still be saying i was argueing a dead horse. i did read and understand chemefreak from the beginning i also looked into things before i posted. and i do feel like i have said all along that this is a good idea. But are you really going to let your hate over me stuff up any chance you have of getting some form of award for the players you want behind the scenes.

First, I would never say you were argueing a dead horse because that's not how you spell arguing and because the phrase is beating a dead horse.
Second, if you understood cheme from the beginning, you wouldn't have been posting all of the things you did.
Third, if you had talked with Masli, you would have said so a long time ago.

Just admit that you were wrong and we'll all accept that. We don't hate you, you're just being ridiculous.
Captain chapcrap

Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:43 am

chapcrap wrote:
eddie2 wrote:

First, I would never say you were argueing a dead horse because that's not how you spell arguing and because the phrase is beating a dead horse.
Second, if you understood cheme from the beginning, you wouldn't have been posting all of the things you did.
Third, if you had talked with Masli, you would have said so a long time ago.

Just admit that you were wrong and we'll all accept that. We don't hate you, you're just being ridiculous.

Drop the argument. If you all have further comments related to the suggestion, those would be relevant.

Masli, we would still like your opinion on the issue clearly stated here since this does relate to your department.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

Postby eddie2 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:Drop the argument. If you all have further comments related to the suggestion, those would be relevant.

Masli, we would still like your opinion on the issue clearly stated here since this does relate to your department.

lol i will post for masli on this one it is friday night he wont respond with anything till monday. he is a 9 to 5 monday to friday kind of guy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sergeant eddie2

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Postby MegasWoman on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Ok. Enough Eddie. At this point you are just typing to see your name in print in this thread which I believe is called TROLLING. How many times do you need to be asked to stay out of here?

Has this suggestion been forwarded for review by the powers that be?
Lieutenant MegasWoman

Medals: 60
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (13)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:33 pm

Since even after a moderator asked to cease, I will lock this thread for a while until reports are closed and we can handle the situation behind the scenes. Expect it to be unlocked soon. Until then, please do not start another thread with the same sugg. This will be unlocked soon. Regards,

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator

Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:53 am

Alright, getting some stuff sorted out. Carry on with normal Suggestions talk. Chill out about the whole thing, everyone.

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator

Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby jefjef on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:52 am

I too think it would be good if Masli stopped in and spoke officially in re of this. We have all kinds of support.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Masli on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:19 am

As many might know, I always been very active behind the scene of my clan in the past. So I understand why you would want a medal like this.

The problem will be, that all other medals have visable proof for the medal, there is no way to check why and if someone deserves this medal.
This is why I think admin will not give this a go.
Colonel Masli
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Medals: 105
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (18) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (9)

Postby chapcrap on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Masli wrote:As many might know, I always been very active behind the scene of my clan in the past. So I understand why you would want a medal like this.

The problem will be, that all other medals have visable proof for the medal, there is no way to check why and if someone deserves this medal.
This is why I think admin will not give this a go.

You mean like some GA Medals I've seen that were given for: Forum Contribution? Seems pretty weak to me.

Will you chime in again with ow do YOU feel about it? Not how admin might feel.
Captain chapcrap

Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Masli keeping this at a non-confrontation response,but isn't each clan leader capable of saying who in their respective clans deserves the medal? because it is for behind the scenes work,and admin can only take our word for it.But isn't that good enough? I think if we used this wrongly our respective clans would revolt against us. The M.B.'s vote on everything so for us it would take majority to say who gets it.I know some clans are lead by one person but even they would have issues if they abused it.I like to believe that the clan leaders have honor and that should be enough for this to be passed through admin without an argument that it isn't a worthy medal for the clans. Any Mod reading this please pass forward to Masli to read,thank you
Sergeant jgordon1111

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby jefjef on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Masli wrote:As many might know, I always been very active behind the scene of my clan in the past. So I understand why you would want a medal like this.
KOA and every active clan has members that are "active behind the scenes" and keep the clan moving forward, active and fun.

Masli wrote:The problem will be, that all other medals have visable proof for the medal, there is no way to check why and if someone deserves this medal.

The visable proof is by being an active clan... Wars - recruitment - tabulation of map ranks - etc... does not magically happen.

I think if we used this wrongly our respective clans would revolt against us.
Exactly. If we were to misuse this privilege it would definitely piss off those that contribute and deserve the award.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby Riskmaster101 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:46 pm

I like the suggestion.
Major Riskmaster101

Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (6)

Postby Tammy DeLee on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:09 pm

Even though it creates more work for Boo Boo, I think its a great idea!

P.S. He's tough, he can handle it! ;)
show: purdy
Lieutenant Tammy DeLee

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (17) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Tammy DeLee on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Masli wrote:eddie2, if I have anything to say about it, I will. Don't speak for me again !

You tell him Mas!

Eddie, you seem to like flirting with disaster. Just a little warning, trying to put words in Boo Boos mouth or making like he said something other than what he actually said is a lost cause. His responses are meticulous and can only be taken for their actual meaning, usually without any room for interpretation. He is very well written.

and you seem to like creating turmoil. I don't understand why. it seems to me that if you were to try to be a friend you would have a lot more. Its so much more fun when you get along with others.

Sorry, I realize that has nothing to do with clan medals but I felt it needed be said.
Lieutenant Tammy DeLee

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (17) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby jefjef on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Tammy DeLee wrote:Sorry, I realize that has nothing to do with clan medals but I felt it needed be said.

Tammy. This happened 2 weeks ago and the offending poster in question has been dealt with. Thanks.

Tammy DeLee wrote:I think its a great idea!

Thanks for supporting this request!
Colonel jefjef

Postby Leitz on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:55 am

Great idea!
My tournament series: Leitz League of Legendary (LLL)
Sergeant 1st Class Leitz

Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (9)

Postby Tammy DeLee on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:14 am

necrobumper from hell, thats me! 8-[
Lieutenant Tammy DeLee

Postby L M S on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:23 pm

I cannot allow you to necrobump alone Tammy.
In favor.
Aye.
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Captain L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 159
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (12) Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30)

Postby jefjef on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:36 am

Well metsfan. I would say it's time to move to submitted and see what Admin has to say about it.

Thanks.
Colonel jefjef

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:10 am

over 2000 views 231 responses, overwhelming majority in favor,I second jefjef its time to see what admin has to say mets.move it forward please
Sergeant jgordon1111

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:11 am

Submitted
Sergeant TheForgivenOne

Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)
General Contribution (11)

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:14 pm

thank you forgiven one
Sergeant jgordon1111

Postby IcePack on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Cool! I'm sure if (not bloody likely) but IF there was wide spread abuse, it would be evident and come up.
Not only would other clans be pissed, but those members would be and if its that widespread it can always get pulled later.

IcePack
12:11:16 ‹Swifte› good thing we have the beta program to weed all these problems out
12:15:00 * IcePack joins Social
12:15:35 ‹Swifte› well that's just bad timing
Sergeant 1st Class IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Beta Tester Extraordinaire

Medals: 101
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (12)

PreviousNext

Return to Submitted Suggestions