Battle Royale Medal

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Suggestions Team

Would you like to see a UNIQUE (not a general achievment medal) BR medal?

Yes
113
79%
No
30
21%
 
Total votes : 143

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby zimmah on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:17 pm

greenoaks wrote:
Sniper08 wrote:Special Enough? they are the largest players battles available to us and they happen so rarly in a year so they seem very special to me.

greenoaks wrote:winning a BR is not a super achievement. lots of players have done so. some many times.

General Achievement - Awarded to members that won a challenge, contest, or event.


by that logic tournament medals should be stripped and awarded with GA medals, in fact so should nearly every medal we have.

not at all

tournaments, clans and map making have their own forums and get medals specific to the tasks performed there. Battle Royales do not and are covered by the catch-all General Achievement medal.

`
everything that doesn't have it's own medal get's a GA medal, that doesn't mean we don't need any new medals.

BR is a special occasion, and it's much more unique then a tournament medal.
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1636
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Submitted
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant TheForgivenOne
 
Posts: 5167
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)
General Contribution (11)

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:32 pm

Now that we have more regular Battle Royales, what should a Battle Royale victory medal look like?


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25758
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby Dibbun on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:38 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:Now that we have more regular Battle Royales, what should a Battle Royale victory medal look like?


--Andy


Like a top down view of a coliseum? I personally like the idea of bronze, silver, and gold medals for 1, 2, and 3 BR victories.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Dibbun wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:Now that we have more regular Battle Royales, what should a Battle Royale victory medal look like?


--Andy


Like a top down view of a coliseum? I personally like the idea of bronze, silver, and gold medals for 1, 2, and 3 BR victories.

Obviously modified
Image
User avatar
Corporal BGtheBrain
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
 
Posts: 2421
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Medals: 101
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (47) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (5)

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Keep in mind, Colosseum won't be the only Battle Royale map. Others maps will be developed as well.


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25758
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:29 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:Keep in mind, Colosseum won't be the only Battle Royale map. Others maps will be developed as well.


--Andy


Even if other maps get included the colosseum more or less represents the original map played and the type of battle it is.

anyone will be able to look at the medal and know what it represents.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant jgordon1111
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby Dibbun on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:51 pm

How about a pro wrestling ring then?
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby Dako on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:02 am

A man standing on top of a pile of whacked people. Maybe he salutes with his sword while standing there. Something close to this one -
Image
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Dako
 
Posts: 3950
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:07 am
Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (24)
Clan Achievement (21) General Contribution (20)

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby chapcrap on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:01 pm

But maybe one where Spiderman doesn't die... FWIW, I like the Colosseum model. Even though we'll have other maps, it fits the BR theme.

Dako wrote:A man standing on top of a pile of whacked people. Maybe he salutes with his sword while standing there. Something close to this one -
Image
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 169
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby IcePack on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:42 pm

+1 to colosseum suggestion.
Image
12:11:16 ‹Swifte› good thing we have the beta program to weed all these problems out
12:15:00 * IcePack joins Social
12:15:35 ‹Swifte› well that's just bad timing
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 105
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (17) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (12)

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:37 am

I'd suggest something like a "King of the Hill"-type thing. Like maybe the CC star on top of a hill or something?

I mean, think about it - it makes sense with the concept of a Battle Royale; one man stands atop the hill, triumphant, while his enemies wallow in their failure.

-Sully
User avatar
Corporal Victor Sullivan
 
Posts: 7175
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby agentcom on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:48 pm

I like the coliseum idea. (BTW, why does that word only have 1 "l" and 1 "s"?)

Any idea what the bronze/silver/gold thresholds would be? Considering that the standard medals are at 20/100/400 unique opponents, that would translate to something like 1/2/7. 7 seems like a lot for a gold. It would literally take years for almost everyone. Maybe something a little more moderate like 1/2/4 would be good. I think 4 BR's is worth a gold medal and it adds a significant leap between silver and gold.
Image
User avatar
Major agentcom
 
Posts: 3996
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Medals: 82
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) General Contribution (2)

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby Gillipig on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:50 am

I don't understand how 78% is pro this suggestion. We have enough darn medals already! What we need are new functions and better and more userfriendly interface. Not some random crappy medal! That was lack's thing, I hope the new owner doesn't make the same misstakes.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby koontz1973 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:33 am

agentcom wrote:I like the coliseum idea. (BTW, why does that word only have 1 "l" and 1 "s"?)

Any idea what the bronze/silver/gold thresholds would be? Considering that the standard medals are at 20/100/400 unique opponents, that would translate to something like 1/2/7. 7 seems like a lot for a gold. It would literally take years for almost everyone. Maybe something a little more moderate like 1/2/4 would be good. I think 4 BR's is worth a gold medal and it adds a significant leap between silver and gold.

Image
Gillipig wrote:I don't understand how 78% is pro this suggestion. We have enough darn medals already! What we need are new functions and better and more userfriendly interface. Not some random crappy medal! That was lack's thing, I hope the new owner doesn't make the same misstakes.

And followed by a completely wasted post. :roll:
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class koontz1973
 
Posts: 7538
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:57 am
Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (12)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (10)

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby Gillipig on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:42 am

koontz1973 wrote:
agentcom wrote:I like the coliseum idea. (BTW, why does that word only have 1 "l" and 1 "s"?)

Any idea what the bronze/silver/gold thresholds would be? Considering that the standard medals are at 20/100/400 unique opponents, that would translate to something like 1/2/7. 7 seems like a lot for a gold. It would literally take years for almost everyone. Maybe something a little more moderate like 1/2/4 would be good. I think 4 BR's is worth a gold medal and it adds a significant leap between silver and gold.

Image
Gillipig wrote:I don't understand how 78% is pro this suggestion. We have enough darn medals already! What we need are new functions and better and more userfriendly interface. Not some random crappy medal! That was lack's thing, I hope the new owner doesn't make the same misstakes.

And followed by a completely wasted post. :roll:


That is like your opinion man.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby agentcom on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Not only is it like his opinion, I think it is his opinion. I also like that that little "Good Post!" guy that keeps popping up :)
Image
User avatar
Major agentcom
 
Posts: 3996
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Medals: 82
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) General Contribution (2)

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby spiesr on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:50 pm

IMPLEMENTED
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (3)

Previous

Return to Archived Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login