[XML] infected neutrals

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby Ditocoaf on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:31 pm

The Neon Peon wrote:Two questions:

1. This option does disappear for games like AoR and fedual right? Some person new to the site might get kind of annoyed if that happens.

I personally am very much looking forward to FW with zombies...
2. You mentioned that there were no maps with killer neutrals. There is now a map with a killer neutral. How will that neutral behave?
I expect it shouldn't be a problem... Logically, things should still work as they always do. Killer Neutrals come in on a player's turn. If that territ is then still neutral by the end of the round, it will (if applicable) attack like other INs would.

At first glance, it might seem a little imbalanced, because if red starts the round, and has his territ taken over by KNs, then there's 7 rounds for others to take that territ back by a player before the INs go, whereas if gray loses a territ to KNs, then the INs will move right away. But it still balances out, because it's just as likely that blue will destroy the KNs next to red before the INs go, or destroy Gray's armies on the territ, therefore delaying the KNs from acting that round at all.
Image

>----------✪ Try to take down the champion in the continuous IPW/GIL tournament! ✪----------<

Note to self: THINK LESS LIVE MORE
Private 1st Class Ditocoaf
 
Posts: 1054
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:17 pm
Location: Being eaten by the worms and weird fishes
Medals: 2
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby max is gr8 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:55 pm

I have read through the whole of the thread, but easier to program does not mean it makes more sense, they're infected not insane
‹max is gr8› so you're a tee-total healthy-eating sex-addict?
‹New_rules› Everyone has some bad habits
(4th Jan 2010)
User avatar
Corporal max is gr8
 
Posts: 3720
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:44 am
Location: In a big ball of light sent from the future
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby cicero on Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:11 pm

max is gr8 wrote:I have read through the whole of the thread, but easier to program does not mean it makes more sense, they're infected not insane
Being easier to program wasn't the reason.

Max, if you want to put forward an idea to improve this suggestion further you're going to need to explain the benefits of your variation over the existing version as detailed in the proposal more clearly.
FREE M-E-Mbership and simple rules. Conquer Club - it's not complicated.

random me statistic @ 13 December 2008 - 1336 posts : 232nd most public posts (not counting Tower of Babble) of all time.
User avatar
Sergeant cicero
 
Posts: 1358
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:51 pm
Location: with the infected neutrals ... handing out maps to help them find their way to CC
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby knubbel on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:06 pm

I did not read the hole thread, so I do not know if it has already been said:
In sequential games the last player of a round has a huge advantage to the other players because he can influence the zombies movement.
For example he could free a huge zombie armee and let his territority with a 1. The Zombie will get this 1 and after that attack another player (because of alphabetic order).
Hope you can understand what I mean.
knubbel
Major knubbel
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:29 pm
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby cicero on Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:19 pm

knubbel wrote:In sequential games the last player of a round has a huge advantage to the other players because he can influence the zombies movement.
For example he could free a huge zombie armee and let his territority with a 1. The Zombie will get this 1 and after that attack another player (because of alphabetic order).
Hope you can understand what I mean.
Hi knubbel, thanks for your interest in this suggestion. And yes, the point you raise has already been discussed [ ;) ] and we pretty much came to the following conclusions:

Yes, there is an advantage in playing last in the round - ie immediately before the infected neutrals (zombies) because, as you say, that player can be absolutely sure how the infected neutrals will play in their next turn.
However, this advantage is in part offset by the natural disadvantage of going last in a round. Further if a player adopts the tactic you describe - leaving a border territory with only one army on it - that territory will still have only one army on it when all the other players take their turns even if the infected neutrals ignore it.

Overall the consensus seems to be that these advantages/disadvantages balance out in the game as a whole.

Cicero
FREE M-E-Mbership and simple rules. Conquer Club - it's not complicated.

random me statistic @ 13 December 2008 - 1336 posts : 232nd most public posts (not counting Tower of Babble) of all time.
User avatar
Sergeant cicero
 
Posts: 1358
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:51 pm
Location: with the infected neutrals ... handing out maps to help them find their way to CC
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby Ditocoaf on Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:25 pm

cicero wrote:Overall the consensus seems to be that these advantages/disadvantages balance out in the game as a whole.

Cicero

Yeah, we discussed this a bit earlier in development, and I agree that any advantages or disadvantages tend to even out... and since its totally random which player goes first/last, then even if there were a very slight net imbalance, it would be impossible to count on to tip the game in your favor.
Image

>----------✪ Try to take down the champion in the continuous IPW/GIL tournament! ✪----------<

Note to self: THINK LESS LIVE MORE
Private 1st Class Ditocoaf
 
Posts: 1054
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:17 pm
Location: Being eaten by the worms and weird fishes
Medals: 2
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby theconquerer1995 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:08 pm

cicero wrote:Suggestion Idea:
Assassin games ... "someone shoot those zombies before they give the game to .. oh shit - too late!!"


:lol: :lol: :lol:

i really like the idea, especially having deadbeating players come back as zombies
2008-11-26 12:51:53 - Moran555: i don't team up on people, i just attack whoever that will benefit me the most and yes that was red
User avatar
Cook theconquerer1995
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:12 pm
Location: Inside your mind
Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby john9blue on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:53 pm

LOL, I just thought of something. There was a cruise ship map that stopped development that I really liked. Maybe with zombie neutrals, we could battle on the Titanic! Like, the zombies represent the freezing water, and they slowly consume the ship, and the players are fighting to be the last ones on the ship (so they can get the life boat).

I'd play that map. :lol:
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
User avatar
Captain john9blue
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: FlutterChi-town
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby ThePriest_isBack on Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:17 pm

hi,
I'm just a noob at CC,
but I really like these potential Zombies,
& hope it will be developed...

The Priest
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class ThePriest_isBack
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:07 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby iambligh on Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Next, there should be more advanced zombie armies that mindlessly go for a bonus regardless of whether it could be easily broken or no matter whatever else is going on on the board -- oh, wait a sec, we have those already, they're called "noobs".
Sergeant 1st Class iambligh
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:15 pm
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (1)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby cicero on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:14 pm

ThePriest_isBack wrote:I really like these potential Zombies,
& hope it will be developed...

The Priest

Me too.
Here's hoping 2009 is the year the Neutrals come back from the dead!
User avatar
Sergeant cicero
 
Posts: 1358
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:51 pm
Location: with the infected neutrals ... handing out maps to help them find their way to CC
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby Joodoo on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:13 pm

it's been "to-do" for months now...
TheSaxlad wrote:The Dice suck a lot of the time.

And if they dont suck then they blow.

:D
User avatar
Lieutenant Joodoo
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:19 am
Location: Greater Toronto, Canada
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby blakebowling on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Joodoo wrote:it's been "to-do" for months now...

thats nothing, http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=161&start=0 has been To-Do since 2006
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5032
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby sailorseal on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:36 pm

Been on "vacation" so haven't been able to post this. I was thinking the same thing when I was playing this game and a player got a major advantage because he used a wall of neutrals to protect his bonus. I would like to see a
Start A Game wrote:Zombies
Yes
No

This way players can choose how they play and as said before creates a fun new strategy that people have to adapt to...


(Is the infecting neutrals avatar related?)
User avatar
Cook sailorseal
 
Posts: 2738
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 1:49 pm
Location: conquerclub.com
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (3)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby stahrgazer on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:39 pm

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=3960030

That will show you how the zombie neutrals behave :lol:
Image
User avatar
Captain stahrgazer
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 11:59 am
Location: Figment of the Imagination...
Medals: 56
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (7)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby shanksdigs on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:43 am

OMG, great idea and great functionality of the zombies. Only suggestion against your functions is the alphabetical choice" attack. This might make players come back to choose names like "zzzzzJim" so they are least likely to get attacked by the zombie.

Most important is the fact that players use the neutrals as defense. Your idea that a neutral would be an active attacker is truly wonderful! I hope this gets implemented!
User avatar
Lieutenant shanksdigs
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:54 pm
Location: Premiums, please do not join my games if you cannot play fast/RT.
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby yeti_c on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:46 pm

Spongity spong spong.

C.
Image
Highest score : 2297
User avatar
Lieutenant yeti_c
 
Posts: 9670
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:02 am
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (10)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby cicero on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:59 pm

yeti_c wrote:Spongity spong spong.
Yes, I think we've got time to make up a language for infected neutrals to speak whilst we wait for this to be implemented.

Oh and no empty bumping ! [-X
User avatar
Sergeant cicero
 
Posts: 1358
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:51 pm
Location: with the infected neutrals ... handing out maps to help them find their way to CC
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby cicero on Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:01 pm

shanksdigs wrote:OMG, great idea and great functionality of the zombies.
We love it too.

shanksdigs wrote:Only suggestion against your functions is the alphabetical choice" attack. This might make players come back to choose names like "zzzzzJim" so they are least likely to get attacked by the zombie.
Don't worry this was never actually the idea; it was that the Infected Neutrals choose alphabetically by Territory Name but this has been superceded. See the FINAL PROPOSAL on page 22 for details.

shanksdigs wrote:Most important is the fact that players use the neutrals as defense. Your idea that a neutral would be an active attacker is truly wonderful! I hope this gets implemented!
I hope so too.
User avatar
Sergeant cicero
 
Posts: 1358
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:51 pm
Location: with the infected neutrals ... handing out maps to help them find their way to CC
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby yeti_c on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:20 pm

This change would make CC unique.

At the moment CC is still only just a risk World Domination clone website.

C.
Image
Highest score : 2297
User avatar
Lieutenant yeti_c
 
Posts: 9670
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:02 am
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (10)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby vrex on Sun May 10, 2009 7:49 pm

Ahh... how long has it been since i visited i wonder... yet this suggestion is still on the 'to-do' list and has not yet been implemented. I think i will play CC again when the infected neutrals are here. :p
Highest rank:

Image

AWESOME!! I achieved point count above!! \:D/
User avatar
Captain vrex
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:21 pm
Location: in containment with the infected neutrals...
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby skaterchild3 on Sun May 10, 2009 9:50 pm

I just realized how great this would make Indochina or doodle earth.
TheProwler wrote:I love talking about myself.


Haywood Jablomie wrote:your dice are slaying me!!!
User avatar
Cook skaterchild3
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby phantomzero on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:12 pm

This would be fun... I guess I should quit holding my breath...
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class phantomzero
 
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: 2742 high score 122710
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (10)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby andy_is_awesome on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:18 am

I like the alphabetical zombie attacks, but I don't think that should be the only zombie setting.

What if your territory losses 1 army for every neutral territory it borders.
-If you border 3 neutrals, you lose 3 troops at the end of the round.
-If you border 1 neutral , you lose 1 troop at the end of the round.

Again, I love the alphabetical zombie attacks, but I think we can add other zombie settings that would be fun too.
User avatar
Major andy_is_awesome
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:54 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (1)

Re: infected neutrals - FINAL PROPOSAL: page 22 [To-Do]

Postby paulk on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:26 pm

As a big zombie fan (I even have a book about zombie behavior) I have some suggestions.
I have not read through all 30 pages of chatter, so maybe someone else already suggested some of it, but what the hell... :)

*) Zombies are stupid. Therefore, if there is no activity in a territory, they should not understand that there is "food" there in that territory, hence no attacks would occur. With activity means deploys, attacks, movements, reinforcements etc. - called "noice" below.

*) Zombies are attracted by noise. Therefore, since they go last, where the round have had the most kills would be where they would be interested to attack/move towards. The more noise the more number of attracted zombies moving from territories not directly adjacent.
An illustrating example: If in one turn 3 territories has been attacked, where respectively 10, 20 and 30 troops has died (combined losses from both sides), the zombie army would (if unlimited) move 3, 6 and 9 armies (if possible) towards those territories from territories (in each case) randomly within 2, 3 and 4 steps away

*) Zombies have a keen smell. If too many zombies start to flock in an area (5 or more), and there is a non active target next to it that hasn't moved for 3 turns, eventually a zombie will get a sniff and they will attack.

*) Zombies are dead troops. Therefore the number of zombies per turn could be based on the number of armies killed each turn (divided with 3 for example), although I think it is better to just keep it capped at that the zombie army get territory troops (1 per 3 territories).

*) Zombies are dead troops. They could therefore be deployed closest to where attacks have occurred, divided on number of dead troops if there are several attacks that has occurred.
An illustrating example: If in one turn 3 territories has been attacked, where respectively 3, 6 and 9 troops has died (combined losses from both sides), and the zombie army has 6 armies to deploy, they would deploy 1, 2 and 3 armies to the territories that they had closest.

*) Zombies are slooooooow. They are dead remember? Therefore, they should only be able to "walk" 1 step at a time (reinforcements).

*) They are zombies. Therefore, they don't stop attacking because they are down to 3. They keep going until they can't move any longer. They should at the most stop attacking at 2. (Then they get easier to kill too.)

*) If they succeed with an attack there should be a 50% chance that they keep attacking adjacent territories. This also mean that they will randomly attack (until dead or succeeded) 1 out of 2 adjacent territories, and 1 or 2 out of 3 adjacent territories, and 2 out of 4 adjacent territories and so on.

/ Paul K
User avatar
Major paulk
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:14 am
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login