Conquer Club

Dice Stats

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Dice Stats

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:30 am

JimTapken wrote:If the dice are so random, why should everyones dice be about the same?... that doesn't sound random... it sounds fixed. Random dice doesnt even out everybody to a certain average... your dice are crap.. coming in waves, as it was stated in another post, is BS, because my dice have been crappy for a couple of weeks... the only way i can punch through is to have an overwhelming number of troops, and I still lose a butt load.

The dice stats are so incorrect its not even funny. It may show that I roll a butt load of 6's, but it doesnt show that when I roll these 6's or 5's..... the opponent rolls the same and gets the win. Why is that?... a tie goes to the attackee?...

so your dice are not so random...

I think your logic is a bit faulty. There are some excellent discussion about Randomness and the Dice in the General Discussion! Additionally, make sure to check out the 'Battle Outcomes' tab of your Dice Stats, since that shows how you are fairing.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby ltg1969 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:02 pm

No matter what anyone says, if a dice roll is in any way computer generated, it is not random. Somewhere in the code, it is programmed to give bad tools and good rolls at certain points.
Sergeant 1st Class ltg1969

Postby spiesr on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:06 pm

ltg1969 wrote:No matter what anyone says, if a dice roll is in any way computer generated, it is not random. Somewhere in the code, it is programmed to give bad tools and good rolls at certain points.
No, that would be the opposite of random...
Captain spiesr

Return to Conquer Club Discussion