spoils mechanics question

Ask questions, answer questions

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

spoils mechanics question

Postby fadedpsychosis on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:13 pm

So I'm in a long game with nuclear spoils. My question is: do the spoils that have been played get 'shuffled' back in immediately or do we go through all of them before the 'deck' gets reshuffled?
Private fadedpsychosis

Re: spoils mechanics question

Postby SirSebstar on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:46 pm

they get shuffled back right away. this means that the likely hood of you getting the same spoil again increases the more people hold spoils. use this wisdom to your advantage
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Medals: 95
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (11)

Re: spoils mechanics question

Postby fadedpsychosis on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:58 pm

hmm... this is certainly going to adjust my strategy... especially with nuke spoils and 8 players all holding onto cards
Private fadedpsychosis

Return to Questions & Answers