Stack Limits?

Ask questions, answer questions

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Stack Limits?

Postby Lord_Bremen on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:43 am

[Q&A]

Is there any way to create games with stack limits on here? Much more fun than unlimited.

FAQ - http://www.conquerclub.com/eticket/index.php
Instructions - http://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?m ... tructions1
Rules - http://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?mode=rules
Community Guidelines - viewtopic.php?t=7785

[/Q&A]
Major Lord_Bremen
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:22 am
Location: Chicago
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (3)

Re: Stack Limits?

Postby spiesr on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:31 pm

This is not an option right now.
If you want to have this option be available in the future you should post in this suggestion thread.
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (3)

Re: Stack Limits?

Postby chapcrap on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:50 pm

spiesr wrote:This is not an option right now.
If you want to have this option be available in the future you should post in this suggestion thread.

Great answer! :D
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Stack Limits?

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:29 am

spiesr wrote:This is not an option right now.
If you want to have this option be available in the future you should post in this suggestion thread.

No point in posting in an archived suggestion thread, he should make a new thread, with a slightly different suggestion.

Which he could do here:
viewforum.php?f=4
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Stack Limits?

Postby chapcrap on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:32 am

Gillipig wrote:
spiesr wrote:This is not an option right now.
If you want to have this option be available in the future you should post in this suggestion thread.

No point in posting in an archived suggestion thread, he should make a new thread, with a slightly different suggestion.

Which he could do here:
viewforum.php?f=4

No. That's completely wrong. If you want to suggest something and a thread is already there, then post in it. Threads can be moved out of archives.
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Stack Limits?

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:33 am

chapcrap wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
spiesr wrote:This is not an option right now.
If you want to have this option be available in the future you should post in this suggestion thread.

No point in posting in an archived suggestion thread, he should make a new thread, with a slightly different suggestion.

Which he could do here:
viewforum.php?f=4

No. That's completely wrong. If you want to suggest something and a thread is already there, then post in it. Threads can be moved out of archives.


But they usually aren't. If he want to suggest something and be taken seriously he need to modify the old suggestion somewhat, and if he does that, it's no longer the same suggestion and should have it's own thread.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Stack Limits?

Postby chapcrap on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:13 am

Gillipig wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
spiesr wrote:This is not an option right now.
If you want to have this option be available in the future you should post in this suggestion thread.

No point in posting in an archived suggestion thread, he should make a new thread, with a slightly different suggestion.

Which he could do here:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

No. That's completely wrong. If you want to suggest something and a thread is already there, then post in it. Threads can be moved out of archives.


But they usually aren't. If he want to suggest something and be taken seriously he need to modify the old suggestion somewhat, and if he does that, it's no longer the same suggestion and should have it's own thread.

I'm a mod in that area and I am letting you know that's how we prefer it. We don't want multiple threads for the same thing. We can edit the OP as the discussion goes in a different direction. If that thread gets going again, I'll gladly move it back from archives. :D
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Stack Limits?

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:59 pm

chapcrap wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
spiesr wrote:This is not an option right now.
If you want to have this option be available in the future you should post in this suggestion thread.

No point in posting in an archived suggestion thread, he should make a new thread, with a slightly different suggestion.

Which he could do here:
viewforum.php?f=4

No. That's completely wrong. If you want to suggest something and a thread is already there, then post in it. Threads can be moved out of archives.


But they usually aren't. If he want to suggest something and be taken seriously he need to modify the old suggestion somewhat, and if he does that, it's no longer the same suggestion and should have it's own thread.

I'm a mod in that area and I am letting you know that's how we prefer it. We don't want multiple threads for the same thing. We can edit the OP as the discussion goes in a different direction. If that thread gets going again, I'll gladly move it back from archives. :D

I'm speaking from the users perspective and I'm telling you how it works. If he wants attention for his suggestion, posting in an archived thread is not the way to get it! Because people don't go lurking in there. Besides, I never said he should interfere with this:
chapcrap wrote:We don't want multiple threads for the same thing.

I said he should modify the suggestion and make a new thread.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Stack Limits?

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:02 pm

Gillipig wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
spiesr wrote:This is not an option right now.
If you want to have this option be available in the future you should post in this suggestion thread.

No point in posting in an archived suggestion thread, he should make a new thread, with a slightly different suggestion.

Which he could do here:
viewforum.php?f=4

No. That's completely wrong. If you want to suggest something and a thread is already there, then post in it. Threads can be moved out of archives.


But they usually aren't. If he want to suggest something and be taken seriously he need to modify the old suggestion somewhat, and if he does that, it's no longer the same suggestion and should have it's own thread.

I'm a mod in that area and I am letting you know that's how we prefer it. We don't want multiple threads for the same thing. We can edit the OP as the discussion goes in a different direction. If that thread gets going again, I'll gladly move it back from archives. :D

I'm speaking from the users perspective and I'm telling you how it works. If he wants attention for his suggestion, posting in an archived thread is not the way to get it! Because people don't go lurking in there. Besides, I never said he should interfere with this:
chapcrap wrote:We don't want multiple threads for the same thing.

I said he should modify the suggestion and make a new thread.

Obviously the old suggestion was archived so it was never going to fly. Only a new improved suggestion could stand a chance to be implemented. Unless you want to tell me that you discard suggestions prematurely.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Stack Limits?

Postby chapcrap on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Gillipig wrote:Obviously the old suggestion was archived so it was never going to fly. Only a new improved suggestion could stand a chance to be implemented. Unless you want to tell me that you discard suggestions prematurely.

When suggestions die, they go to archived because people stop caring enough to continue the discussion. Archived is not Rejected. There are separate forums for each. Archived threads are ALL up for grabs and can be moved back to Suggestions.
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Stack Limits?

Postby agentcom on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:35 am

chapcrap wrote:
Gillipig wrote:Obviously the old suggestion was archived so it was never going to fly. Only a new improved suggestion could stand a chance to be implemented. Unless you want to tell me that you discard suggestions prematurely.

When suggestions die, they go to archived because people stop caring enough to continue the discussion. Archived is not Rejected. There are separate forums for each. Archived threads are ALL up for grabs and can be moved back to Suggestions.


We have just changed around the hierarchy of that forum. Chap is correct here. We have put most old suggestions in "Archived." This label indicates that they are not rejected, which is what the "Rejected Suggestions" forum is for.
Image
User avatar
Colonel agentcom
 
Posts: 3974
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (8) Challenge Achievement (1) General Contribution (2)

Re: Stack Limits?

Postby Jippd on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:22 pm

I see what gillipeg is saying though.

So you mean to tell me as mods if someone posts an updated thought in an archived thread you will move it out of archived into suggestions because of that one post?

Because if you don't then as gillipeg says nobody else will see it and the idea may not get the exposure that it deserves. I have never once checked an archived forum since I have been on CC.
User avatar
Colonel Jippd
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:05 pm
Medals: 105
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (20) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11)

Re: Stack Limits?

Postby chapcrap on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:35 am

Jippd wrote:I see what gillipeg is saying though.

So you mean to tell me as mods if someone posts an updated thought in an archived thread you will move it out of archived into suggestions because of that one post?

Because if you don't then as gillipeg says nobody else will see it and the idea may not get the exposure that it deserves. I have never once checked an archived forum since I have been on CC.

Yes, that's what I'm saying and that's what I did.

Start checking Archives. ;)
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Stack Limits?

Postby Jippd on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:45 am

well if you do that then I agree there is nothing wrong with posting in archives. I shouldn't be spending any time on these forums at all I can't add more to my to check list.
User avatar
Colonel Jippd
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:05 pm
Medals: 105
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (20) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11)

Re: Stack Limits?

Postby chapcrap on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:46 am

Jippd wrote:well if you do that then I agree there is nothing wrong with posting in archives. I shouldn't be spending any time on these forums at all I can't add more to my to check list.

:lol:

I understand that.
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)


Return to Q&A

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login