Pre-paid credticard

Ask questions, answer questions

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Pre-paid credticard

Postby 40kguy on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:47 pm

alright so i got a pre-paid credit card and it says this "this isn't a credit card. use subject to terms and conditions provided with card. valid in us electronic use only. additional restrictions apply." so can i use this?

also, there are so many numbers on the card, how do i know what the security number?
16:00:18 ‹Pixar› Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
Sergeant 1st Class 40kguy

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Pre-paid credticard

Postby blakebowling on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:23 pm

40kguy wrote:alright so i got a pre-paid credit card and it says this "this isn't a credit card. use subject to terms and conditions provided with card. valid in us electronic use only. additional restrictions apply." so can i use this?

also, there are so many numbers on the card, how do i know what the security number?

The security number is on the back of the card, on the signature line. It is the last 3 digits of the code (usually 7 or more digits long total)
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Return to Questions & Answers