BOB on Windows 7

Ask questions, answer questions

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

BOB on Windows 7

Postby PapaGeek on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:50 am

I just got a new Windows 7 Professional System and I’m trying to set up Conquer Club on it.

I downloaded Firefox and then downloaded Greasemonkey. When I downloaded BOB, it added a couple of extra navigation bars and started doing all kinds of scans of my registry to get me to buy some types of fixit programs.

I ignored all that and tried to get BOB to come up and it would not.

Since then I used my control panel to uninstall everything installed on that day and I got rid of the extra toolbars and scans.

I still can’t get the BOB menu to show up on the “My Games” window or the “Game ####” window for any of the games.

Is there a simple step by step guide to download, install, and turn on BOB?

When you do a search and read the posts for BOB they lead you in multiple directions. I'm looking for a single page, single set of steps controlled by the admins that do not contain multiple different opinions from everyone in the group. I respect the group and love playing the games, but hundreds of answers can get misleading!
Lieutenant PapaGeek

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: BOB on Windows 7

Postby Jippd on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:15 am

I would try posting in the bob thread or tech forum too. You might get more help in there.

Bob thread: https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 7&t=161049
Brigadier Jippd

Medals: 102
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (17) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11)

Return to Questions & Answers