how spoils become availble for use in the games

Ask questions, answer questions

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

how spoils become availble for use in the games

Postby whitespeed on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:03 pm

This may be a stupid question but what triggers the availbility of spoils for use? I see that 5 spoils forces the issue, and I have eliminated a player and been required to use spoils. I have seen the game prompt me to use spoils at the start, but I have had 4 at one time and have not seen how to activate, unless prompted by the game. What am I missing?
Lieutenant whitespeed

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: how spoils become availble for use in the games

Postby rjhankey on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:29 pm

You can only use your spoils if you have a set -- which consists of 3 spoils of the same color (red/blue/green), or a mixed set (1 red, 1 blue, 1 green). In the case where you had 4 and couldn't cash them in, you had two pair (two each of two colors). You're right, once you hit 5 spoils, you're forced to play them, because you're guaranteed to have one of those types of sets.
Highest rank/rating -- Major / 2225 points -- May15, 2014

Tournament wins:
Kuma's GC Qualifier: City Mogul
Jules Verne Contest - Team Finals
The Great Community Map Project: Tournament Five
Serbia's NFL 2013 Poly Trip
Captain rjhankey

Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)

Return to Questions & Answers