Conquer Club

Salem Switch

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Salem Switch

Postby GeneralJestix on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:43 am

I just joined a quads trench game on this map and after looking at how the map is laid out and the way it functions, it looks like this map will be impossible to win/play with this game style.

Unless I am not looking at this correctly, the only way to move through the map is via the Buggy Stop Junction. Well in trench we all know you can only advance when you attack, and cannot continue your attack from a region you just advanced. Because of this you cannot get to the other side of a Buggy stop since at the start of your next turn, it will revert to 1 neutral.

I feel like i have to be wrong about this, because I cannot believe the map passed the creation process with such a glaring problem for the Trench style of play.
Lieutenant GeneralJestix

Re: Salem Switch

Postby Swifte on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:57 am

http://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?m ... tructions3

The Instructions wrote:Special Gameplay: Trench Warfare

With trench warfare you can only assault from regions held continuously since the start of your turn. If you conquer a region (or re-conquer a region) you cannot assault further from that region during the same turn. The one exception being 'killer neutrals' (explained on the Gameplay Notes page) from which you may continue assaulting. The game no longer involves steamrolling across the board. Instead you gradually advance your front!
Colonel Swifte

Re: Salem Switch

Postby GeneralJestix on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:03 am

Thanks so much, I did not realize that was possible in trench. But i hadnt been playing trench for long and having no killer neutrals.
Lieutenant GeneralJestix

Return to Conquer Club Discussion