Difficulty to attack

Ask questions, answer questions

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Difficulty to attack

Postby Edgron on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:59 am

Hi,

for some reason it is almost impossible to attack with the mouse. Also drop is difficult since there is a line that says how many troops you want to drop or where to attack exactly on the region, if you know what I mean. When you left click to drop it doesn't work cause having a hard time to even click the region since the line. "Click here how many troops to deploy"(Or something like that) is blocking it. Same with attacks. Anyone know what I mean and if there is a solution?

Many thanks in advance
Colonel Edgron
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 103
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (7)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Difficulty to attack

Postby Jippd on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:33 pm

Are you talking about using the site default clickable maps?

You could also always use the drop down menus if you are having an error.

Have you tried using the large map version to increase the size of the map? I'm not sure if this would make it easier for you to click the regions you are trying to.

I use clickable maps (Firefox add on) and not the site default clickies so I have no confirmation messages when deploying or attacking that pop up on the screen. Maybe this would be something you would want to look into: viewtopic.php?f=527&t=161049
Colonel Jippd

Medals: 106
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (21) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11)

Re: Difficulty to attack

Postby Edgron on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:18 am

Thanks will do. Keep you informed
Colonel Edgron
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 103
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (7)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Return to Q&A