baiting/flaming question

Ask questions, answer questions

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: baiting/flaming question

Postby king achilles on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Flame Wars has already been abolished. Any usergroup that has the same intentions (to flame and bait) is not allowed and will not be allowed. If you want to vent and use CC for it, then please find another website or your flaming will only get you forum banned. Why resort to this? Be nice.

Don't be intentionally annoying!

Common sense prevails - if you are intentionally or continually making this community less enjoyable for others, you're going to be removed from it. It's that simple. This applies to any part of the site where interaction takes place; in Forums, Private Messages, Live Chat and Game Chat.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7785

Rules, precedents and customs from other communities don't apply.

Neither do the By-Laws from the Podunk 3rd district. Believe it or not, Conquer Club is a private business. Just because something works one way in another community does not mean that is how it will work here. We're usually less strict and you can get away with a lot, but that doesn't mean that you can pull the "This is how it works everywhere else" card and expect to get away with it. Really. This is not "everywhere else."
In the same vein, just because you are here, does not mean you MUST be here. This is a business and CC does reserve the right to promote or discourage any kind of behavior it sees fit. Claiming your first amendment right to free speech to post about the colour of your poop last night will not fly. If a mod or admin specifically say you shouldn't be doing something, regardless of if it's specifically spelled out in the rules, or if you think that they are stupid, it still means don't do it. If you don't like the rules here, google.com will help you find somewhere more appropriate.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7785#p1759438
Corporal king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby HardAttack on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:25 pm

today now,
i assure you,
i am google.com ' ing it m8...
no worries...

your business being private one has got nothing to do with what i am speaking buddy.
i am all the time now speaking of one of your mods given desicions have been wrong...

allright,
you have given answer to one of my questions, thanks, that i can not have a free place to speak/talk freely...
good, this is the business you are the boss... i dont like it but you are the key maker...

secondly,
about my foum ban i got,
being fair, being common sense, arent these unwritten rules ?
should we have rules to state desicion makers should be fair in decisions they take ?
or if they are all the way free to ban ppl whomever they do like ?
is it what you have got rules to say so mate ?

This is a business and CC does reserve the right to promote or discourage any kind of behavior it sees fit.

i dont have problem with it...but wondering, does cc reserves the right to ban ppl for no good reasons ? is it truely ?

well, i am done with talking, and seriously i am not flaming here KA,
just stating some opinions, i believe i can, right ?
i dont want to believe it that you are saying leave the site,
but prolly, this is how i am going to end up with...
can not stand anymore...

O:)
Colonel HardAttack

Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby king achilles on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Typing while your temper is flying is not a good thing. No one is telling anyone to leave. Just be guided by our Community Guidelines and let's all get along.
Corporal king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:53 pm

In short, HardAttack, we do not want a usergroup to exist to flame anyone!

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator

Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby trinicardinal on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:49 am

HardAttack wrote:today now,
i assure you,
no worries...

your business being private one has got nothing to do with what i am speaking buddy.
i am all the time now speaking of one of your mods given desicions have been wrong...

allright,
you have given answer to one of my questions, thanks, that i can not have a free place to speak/talk freely...
good, this is the business you are the boss... i dont like it but you are the key maker...

secondly,
about my foum ban i got,
should we have rules to state desicion makers should be fair in decisions they take ?

This is a business and CC does reserve the right to promote or discourage any kind of behavior it sees fit.

i dont have problem with it...but wondering, does cc reserves the right to ban ppl for no good reasons ? is it truely ?

can not stand anymore...

If you disagree with any ban that you may have received there is a procedure for you to use. Simply submit an e-ticket giving the particulars of the ban and why you disagree with it. Admin can review the circumstances leading up to the ban, as well as your submission and decide whether to overturn the ban if it was not justified or that it was justified and thus let it continue. I would suggest that you make use of this option if you are sure you were in the right.
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (8)

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:22 pm

trinicardinal wrote:
HardAttack wrote:today now,
i assure you,
no worries...

allright,

secondly,
about my foum ban i got,

can not stand anymore...

If you disagree with any ban that you may have received there is a procedure for you to use. Simply submit an e-ticket giving the particulars of the ban and why you disagree with it. Admin can review the circumstances leading up to the ban, as well as your submission and decide whether to overturn the ban if it was not justified or that it was justified and thus let it continue. I would suggest that you make use of this option if you are sure you were in the right.

/me thinks Hold Attacks is upset about a certain live chat ban....? :shock: :? :oops: :ugeek:

/assumption

EDIT** You guys need to relax.. AND BUY A SLAP CHOP! You will LOVE my nuts!
Cook NoSurvivors

Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Return to Questions & Answers