What are they saying?

Ask questions, answer questions

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

What are they saying?

Postby nukie on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Ive just played a bunch of team games a lot of people have written stuff like this:

snap :: 2~?2䖁׸借ס氕í੅ᇆ౎工䯊垩ⱨ⣔ⶖ┳⌦ರ

To me, on my computer, it looks like just Chinese characters and webdings but I assume theyre trying to tell me something.

How do I go about reading it?
Im that little guy that you think can't do nuthin, and then out no where KAPOW!

This kinda stuff always happens to me...
Corporal nukie

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: What are they saying?

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:37 pm

nukie wrote:Ive just played a bunch of team games a lot of people have written stuff like this:

snap :: 2~?2䖁׸借ס氕í੅ᇆ౎工䯊垩ⱨ⣔ⶖ┳⌦ರ

To me, on my computer, it looks like just Chinese characters and webdings but I assume theyre trying to tell me something.

How do I go about reading it?

Those are called snapshots, and they basically record the state of the map at a certain point, so that after things change you can go back and see where people had their armies at a certain point in the past.

In order to use the snapshots, you will need to install the BOB add-on. You can find out more about it here: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=527&t=161049#p2104087
Major Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Medals: 133
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (31)

Return to Questions & Answers