How do I create a map?

Ask questions, answer questions

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

How do I create a map?

Postby mentaloop on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:39 am

Sorry if this is answered somewhere else and I missed it...

Also, once the map is made, how do I upload it onto the site?

cheers
Cook mentaloop

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: How do I create a map?

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:22 pm

Here is a link to the start of the process. It`s a pretty lengthy process, and has to go through the community. That being said, it is probably the most rewarding experience on Conquer Club! Good Luck with it and have fun. I hope to play on your map.

Go to this forum and start a new thread with the idea for your map. You want the graphics as fleshed out as possible to start, but leave everything editable.

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=583
show
Captain DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Return to Questions & Answers