How can I kill neutral troops?

Ask questions, answer questions

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

How can I kill neutral troops?

Postby Mihkelp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:21 am

How can I kill neutral troops if when I start killing them and my dice rolls are bigger the computer says that I annihilated them but nothing happens and if I roll a smaller number than the computer then the computer kills one of my men. Why is that??
Sergeant 1st Class Mihkelp

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: How can I kill neutral troops?

Postby spiesr on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:55 am

The problem you are having is that some maps, Feudal Epic, have 2 different sort of attacks that can be made; Assaults and Bombardment. Assaults are the regular sort of attacks where once all the enemy troops in the territory you are assaulting are dead you advance your troops into it. Bombardments are different, when all of the troops on the territory you are bombarding are dead they are replaced with a single neutral troop. (As such bombarding territories that are already neutral isn't very useful.)
2013-11-02 09:15:22 - Mihkelp bombarded Feudal Empire 2 from Feudal Empire Castle and annihilated neutral player's troops
You are succesfully killing the neutral troops, but since you are bombarding instead of assaulting they are being replaced. Different territories can either bombard or assault different places. Your problem is that you are trying to attack territories from a territory that can only bombard them. You need to deploy your troops on a territory that actual borders the places you are trying to attack if you want conquer. Check the legend of the map. In this case it says "Castles can conquer adjacent regions and bombard non-adjacent regions within the same kingdom." Note, that in this map some of your troops will automatically be deployed on your castle. You need to place the rest somewhere that can actually attack something if you want to continue to advance, and then you can reinforce the troops from your castle to somewhere useful at the end of your turn.
I recommend that you get the add-on know as BOB, it can make it easier to figure what can assault or bombard what.
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: How can I kill neutral troops?

Postby Mihkelp on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:42 am

Thanks that was very useful
Sergeant 1st Class Mihkelp

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Return to Questions & Answers