Bot stats

Ask questions, answer questions

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Bot stats

Postby currahee68 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:39 pm

I play many Robot games. They are included in my win-loss ratios making me look like MR SUPER RISK. Is there a way to delete the Bot games from these stats giving me a more realistic picture of how I am doing? And of course, how my potential opponent is doing?
Major currahee68

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1)

Re: Bot stats

Postby spiesr on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:49 pm

currahee68 wrote:I play many Robot games. They are included in my win-loss ratios making me look like MR SUPER RISK. Is there a way to delete the Bot games from these stats giving me a more realistic picture of how I am doing? And of course, how my potential opponent is doing?
There is nothing you can adjust on your end to change this. There is a suggestion to not count bot games towards win percentage that you can support.
Lieutenant spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Return to Questions & Answers