Conquer Club

Game infected

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Game infected

Postby Stbtgal on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:14 am

[Q&A]

So you have a question? Have you looked to see if it is already answered somewhere? Delete all of this if you still have a question to ask!

In game Game 14428910 I am unable to make my moves in a timely manner. For every move I try to make (attacking, moving armies, forting etc...) the game locks up and I have to wait. This happens on every computer I have (7) so it is not my computer. I have asked the other players and only one has responded and does not have the problem. Can you fix it?
Colonel Stbtgal

Re: Game infected

Postby redspyder on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:31 am

Yet another issue with escalating spoils with trench setting.... I've been having the same problem on multiple games so I feel your pain. It just gets to be where it is unplayable. I wish the powers that be would understand the problem and fix it! No luck so far...
Major redspyder

Re: Game infected

Postby IcePack on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:32 am

Stbtgal wrote:[Q&A]

So you have a question? Have you looked to see if it is already answered somewhere? Delete all of this if you still have a question to ask!

In game Game 14428910 I am unable to make my moves in a timely manner. For every move I try to make (attacking, moving armies, forting etc...) the game locks up and I have to wait. This happens on every computer I have (7) so it is not my computer. I have asked the other players and only one has responded and does not have the problem. Can you fix it?

If you running panels turn them off when you take the turn. Turn them back on afterwards.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion