How do I clear my cache?

Ask questions, answer questions

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: How do I clear my cache?

Postby DiM on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:21 am

lol he bombarded over and over and over expecting to conquer that terit :)))
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Postby hajduk1911 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:56 am

you're probably right...............
no more auto-assault
Lieutenant hajduk1911

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)

Postby blakebowling on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Actually, the auto-assault stops when it switches from player owned to neutral. However if you click it again, it will continue to auto assault.

Also, you had to have been clicking it over and over, because there are gaps of a few seconds between each attack in the game log.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Postby hajduk1911 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:17 am

however I do not know how to explain this in English ... but I will try ....
I was visiting my parents and they have an old computer (there is probably some stupid virus inside ) ....
anyhow... when I was playing the game the pc blocked ...and i was really upset because it has happened to me 2 times before on that pc,...
and i started pressing the left mouse button ....and after the pc unblocked .... guess what I saw ... XDXD
Lieutenant hajduk1911

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to Questions & Answers