Fixed dice.

Information on tactics, scenarios, and all that you'll need to be successful in-game!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Fixed dice.

Postby Codrut on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:13 am

Colonel Codrut

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)

Postby codierose on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:29 am

ok but thats only 5 battles i see your shit dice and raise with randombullshit.org dice over 25 battles. this thread needs to change to Fix the dice
Colonel codierose

Medals: 99
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (25) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Codrut on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 am

I don't know what randombullshit.org is, i found something called random.org..

But anyways, so how do I get the kills and losses columns??
Colonel Codrut

Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)

Postby spiesr on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Codrut wrote:I don't know what randombullshit.org is, i found something called random.org..

But anyways, so how do I get the kills and losses columns??
On the dice stats page which you have already found, near the top it will say "Codrut's Dice Stats." Directly below that 2 buttons, one say Dice Distribution, the other says Battle Outcomes. Click the Battle Outcomes one.
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Postby Codrut on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:47 pm

Thank you!
Colonel Codrut

Postby Armandolas on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Robert E Nick wrote:
Criticalwinner wrote:Its all about greed.... I rarely hit auto-attack anymore, just because I could get a cold streak that I can't afford. By the way.... strategy will most of the time outweigh dice rolling.

most of the time. I have won several games where i won 6 on 12s and that changed the the game and gave me a win. Luck is just undiscovered skill :!:

That is so not true. Rissk..or CC... is a game of strategy and luck, otherwise you wouldnt roll dices. Playing dices is pure luck having a strategy is great. But u have to deal with both
So its a balance between both.

Also ive tried the suggestion of giving names to my troops before attacking. Someone is getting good results with Chuck Norris. Ive tried Arnold Schwarzeneger but it didnt work for me :(
Colonel Armandolas

Medals: 92
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (24)

Postby steelers6154 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:26 pm

Check my stats,I haven't shed a tear yet but the game ain't over.VIVA L.A. STEELERS....
Private steelers6154

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby slsfong on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Sometimes you get crap rolls. Sometimes you don't. It happens with real dice just as often, but there you assume the dice are fair since everyone is using the same set.
Cook slsfong

Previous

Return to Strategy