Is this a BS truce?

Information on tactics, scenarios, and all that you'll need to be successful in-game!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Is this a BS truce?

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:20 am

I have been playing awhile. I had no idea it was a necro thread until I looked closer. It is also possible he posted without knowing it was old. If necro posting is a problem just lock the thread after say....mmmmm a year?
Major Iron Butterfly

Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: Is this a BS truce?

Postby Gillipig on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:26 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:I have been playing awhile. I had no idea it was a necro thread until I looked closer. It is also possible he posted without knowing it was old. If necro posting is a problem just lock the thread after say....mmmmm a year?

It's not that posting in an old thread is not allowed, but you have to have something to say. Not just agree/disagree with some other poster, the necro bumper needs to add something important to the discussion.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Return to Strategy