How get players faster to play 6-8 player games.

Information on tactics, scenarios, and all that you'll need to be successful in-game!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: How get players faster to play 6-8 player games.

Postby blakebowling on Tue May 22, 2012 7:51 am

redhedge47 wrote:Im going to put this as nicley as I can thats a horible idea if you just go around inviting random players who have never played you before just because the have high turn taking percentage you dont know what you have started I already have gotten 3 invties this week becaus of your "Grand Idea" :evil:

Your upset because you've received 3 invitations in a week? I'm assuming you were equally unhappy when the guy on the bus tried to strike up a conversation.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: How get players faster to play 6-8 player games.

Postby IcePack on Tue May 22, 2012 2:36 pm

blakebowling wrote:
redhedge47 wrote:Im going to put this as nicley as I can thats a horible idea if you just go around inviting random players who have never played you before just because the have high turn taking percentage you dont know what you have started I already have gotten 3 invties this week becaus of your "Grand Idea" :evil:

Your upset because you've received 3 invitations in a week? I'm assuming you were equally unhappy when the guy on the bus tried to strike up a conversation.

By random players. Some of us, if we don't know you / or you don't ask before hand - just want to be left alone. At least talk to us before you invite. Ask if it's ok. Getting constant invites from low rankers that you don't know or don't talk to you at all and keep sending you invites IS pretty annoying.
The guy on the bus can say hi, but if he borrows my pen without asking he'll be put in his place. If he does it all the time, he'll get punched. Talk to me, say hi, ask of u can use the pen...this is the polite way - no randomly taking pens from people u don't know.

IcePack
12:11:16 ‹Swifte› good thing we have the beta program to weed all these problems out
12:15:00 * IcePack joins Social
12:15:35 ‹Swifte› well that's just bad timing
Captain IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Beta Tester Extraordinaire

Medals: 98
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (10)

Return to Strategy