Conquer Club

Feudal 1v1

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Feudal 1v1

Postby jleonnn on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:53 am

On fog, no spoils, unlimited, no round limit, no trench fuedal war, would it be better to be aggresive and start taking villages and castles or would it be better to camp and stack?
Major jleonnn

Re: Feudal 1v1

Postby codierose on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:49 am

lol who are you
stick to aor2 :D
depends on drop, i would take all in side tens would give ten deploy and build. From there all depends on drop of opponent.
Chuck me an invite i don't mind giving yiu a few points.
Major codierose

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:49 pm

I have decent experience, but surely not the best.

------

I almost always do camp and stack. Wait for your opponent to break out first. If they break out, count how many regions they took, try to find out if they took another castle or another village. If they took a village, you can break out and scout, if hes not there, take your own village or castle. Especially if they broke out very early. If they did, their is no way they can break another 10 to counter your third castle.

Exception... If you have both Feudal and Rebel, break the 10s that link them, and fort all of your troops to one stack. Thats should be a win the longer the game goes on.

Side strategy: with unlimited forts, just fort your troops, by a very low number, like 2 or 3, and then just do a few unnecessary forts. That way, your opponents have no idea how many troops you have.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby jleonnn on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:40 pm

codierose wrote:lol who are you
stick to aor2 :D
depends on drop, i would take all in side tens would give ten deploy and build. From there all depends on drop of opponent.
Chuck me an invite i don't mind giving yiu a few points.

Haha wanting to learn something new.... I'll send you a message once I have a slot open. Freemium now :( But thanks.

MoB Deadly wrote:I have decent experience, but surely not the best.

------

I almost always do camp and stack. Wait for your opponent to break out first. If they break out, count how many regions they took, try to find out if they took another castle or another village. If they took a village, you can break out and scout, if hes not there, take your own village or castle. Especially if they broke out very early. If they did, their is no way they can break another 10 to counter your third castle.

Exception... If you have both Feudal and Rebel, break the 10s that link them, and fort all of your troops to one stack. Thats should be a win the longer the game goes on.

Side strategy: with unlimited forts, just fort your troops, by a very low number, like 2 or 3, and then just do a few unnecessary forts. That way, your opponents have no idea how many troops you have.

Better than me. My map rank for feudal is like -1000 lol. Anyway thanks for the tips I'll try them out.
Major jleonnn

Postby Kaskavel on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:13 am

MoB Deadly wrote:I have decent experience, but surely not the best.

------

From where does this window coming from friend?
Colonel Kaskavel

Postby MoB Deadly on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:26 am

Kaskavel wrote:From where does this window coming from friend?

MapRank of course ;)

Your Stats:

Postby codierose on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:42 pm

corporal Tammy be very afraid of a feudal invite :lol:
Major codierose

Postby codierose on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:46 pm

oh and the mighty crash
Major codierose

Postby jleonnn on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:54 am

I'm embarrassed lol. jkjk
Major jleonnn

Postby Sir-X on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:36 am

is there a link or something for those stats? i would like to see my stats on the maps i have played.
Captain Sir-X

Location: best rank: Major(2249points)----- best win %: 60%(56 out of 93)----- Best win Streak: 12

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:16 pm

You can download Greasemonkey and MapRank addons to get this information. I can run yours for you in the meantime

Postby Sir-X on Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:44 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:You can download Greasemonkey and MapRank addons to get this information. I can run yours for you in the meantime

thanks alot... i am glad to see i have done well in oasis :-D
Captain Sir-X

Location: best rank: Major(2249points)----- best win %: 60%(56 out of 93)----- Best win Streak: 12

Return to Conquer Club Discussion