Freestyle game question

Information on tactics, scenarios, and all that you'll need to be successful in-game!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Freestyle game question

Postby what,me worry? on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Had a 1 v 1 game with freestyle setting. I was able to go before my opponent, but when I hit the start button, the game was over due to an automatic move being made when I hit the start button. Thoughts?
Private what,me worry?

Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Freestyle game question

Postby waauw on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:35 pm

what,me worry? wrote:Had a 1 v 1 game with freestyle setting. I was able to go before my opponent, but when I hit the start button, the game was over due to an automatic move being made when I hit the start button. Thoughts?

maybe give us the game number?

George Santayana: Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
Cook waauw

Location: Physically in Belgium, mentally lost in his fantasy world
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (10)

Postby Jippd on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:32 pm

what,me worry? wrote:Had a 1 v 1 game with freestyle setting. I was able to go before my opponent, but when I hit the start button, the game was over due to an automatic move being made when I hit the start button. Thoughts?

What do you mean it was over due?
Brigadier Jippd

Medals: 104
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (19) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11)

Postby waauw on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:49 am

Jippd wrote:

What do you mean it was over due?

I think he means his last territory was reset, not sure though...

George Santayana: Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
Cook waauw

Location: Physically in Belgium, mentally lost in his fantasy world
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (10)

Return to Strategy