Cheat code

Information on tactics, scenarios, and all that you'll need to be successful in-game!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Cheat code

Postby waltero on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:57 pm

I am thoroughly convinced that there is a way to cheat.

No way can the dice rolls be this bad!

If no cheat than this game is gayer than I first believed
Cadet waltero

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Cheat code

Postby king achilles on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:09 am

I know I shouldn't be telling this but between you and me, I'd check out this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=56400
Corporal king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby ManBungalow on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:39 am

CTRL + W
Colonel ManBungalow

Medals: 84
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby waltero on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Oh, so this game is not as gay as it would seem...it be the cheaters that are the gay ones.

Cheaters DON"T BE GAY! it is not cool
Cadet waltero

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)

Postby SirSebstar on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:09 pm

randomness is pretty random. nobody has convincingly proved that CC's dice are entirly predictable aka supposedly they are not random.

there are many people complaining about bad dice, i do to every once in a while. it makes me feel better. Considering it is a dicegame, you are bound to roll a lot of dice, and then get a lot of 1's, every 1/6th of the time.
Trust me, blaiming all your losses on luck and all your wins on your genius, well thats a personality problem. I hope you can see that.

on the other hand, if you can convincinly PROVE that cc dice are bad, e.g. by using bad tactics, but manipulating the dice and thereby becoming conqueror. That will etch your name into the CC firmanent permanently
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Medals: 95
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (11)

Postby OScoder on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:44 am

"waltero" - it's homophobic to use "gay" as an insult. Suggest you apologise...
Private 1st Class OScoder

Postby deathcomesrippin on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:14 am

OScoder wrote:"waltero" - it's homophobic to use "gay" as an insult. Suggest you apologise...

This.
Lieutenant deathcomesrippin
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Medals: 53
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (9) General Contribution (6)

Postby waltero on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:51 pm

OScoder wrote:"waltero" - it's homophobic to use "gay" as an insult. Suggest you apologise...

Nonsense. Just shut it with the meaning of the word gay. 42 years ago "Gay'' had a different meaning all together.

I call some of my fondest friends Gay! In fact I would be considered gay at times.

Mod edit: Flame removed
Cadet waltero

Postby waltero on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:03 pm

My Strategy seems to be OK at best. I rarely refer to them as dice. I usually consider it bad whether or starving units as the reason why they do not fight (bad dice).
It happens!

But when I see 9 units take nine terits against 16 men I have got to wonder.

Maybe My entire force along the front line Got drunk the previous night. I might believe that but for the fact that they had no booze and I gave Specific orders, NO DRINKING!

MY men Fear me. They would never disobey a direct order from their fearless leader.

I am sure the Gays had something to do with it.
Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Cadet waltero

Postby nàme on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:53 pm

Yeah, Ctrl + W works great.

By the way, getting mad at someone for them asking you not to call someone gay is like me making fun of bipolar people in front of you. It's just wrong and unnecessary.
Captain nàme

Standard Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (5)

Postby waltero on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:06 am

Who is getting mad? Looks like somebody is upset with me for using the word 'Gay'.
I will use the word GAY any way I see fit, unless you would prefer Homo?
I think most people would agree that this game is gay.
Are you upset because I called this game, Gay or is it because I called you Gay? (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Because if you are gay...what is the matter? When I am making reference to homosexuality what better way of doing it other than using the word Gay?
So you are gay...no big deal. I can live with that.

Its not like I called you a flaming queen or anything like that.
I call most my friends ''Gay'' no big deal. We are still friends...and we do love one another (just not in the same manner that you do).
There is a lot worse name calling around here (far worse, F*cktard, Retard, Idiot, etc).
So you were called Gay be happy.
Who knows you might even meet somebody new..now that it is out in the open.
Cadet waltero

Postby waltero on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:14 am

Do I not have the right to be homophobic?
I do not think I am homophobic...I am not Gay, my boyfriend is.
Cadet waltero

Postby SirSebstar on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:11 am

waltero wrote:

Do I not have the right to be homophobic? You have already recieved a formal warning, please do not make me step it up.
I do not think I am homophobic...I am not Gay, my boyfriend is.

no you do not have the right... You have already had a formal warning, please do not make me step it up.
Bigoted comments will not be tolerated---lets all tolerate and live peacefully with one another.

hide: Bigotry Specifics

Bigotry includes racism, sexism, ageism, homophobia/sexual orientation bashing, religion bashing, lack of religion bashing, or wishing violence on any group of people, etc.
Bigotry takes into account historic events, emotional baggage and generally accepted associations with a term, phrase or intent - posting "White Power" in a topic has a history and is bigoted, posting "Green Power" makes you an environmentalist.

Bigotry will get your post edited/deleted and you will receive a disciplinary action from a mod. Bigotry, just avoid it. Just do it.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Medals: 95
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (11)

Postby Tanel on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:30 pm

waltero wrote:

Do I not have the right to be homophobic?

You have the right to be homophobic, but that doesn't mean you can share your homophobic ideas on other peoples property. In other words, in your own home you can say whatever you want about other people, but on this website you can't say everything that pops up in your head. You don't own this website, someone else does and therefore you have the obligation to follow their rules.
Major Tanel

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby waltero on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Calling somebody Gay is not a bad thing?
How come it only bothers the Homosexuals that I call them Gay? I could call any number of people (specifically heterosexual) Gay and it would not offend them in the slightest.

If Homosexuals are going to take the word "gay'' as their own, so be it.

Gay is not such a hateful word. Gay = out of whack.

I hear people being called much worse around here.
My vocabulary is very limited. If you can give me a phrase (word) That better describes what this game is (Gay is not just for Homosexuals) then I would gladly take it into consideration, the next time I want to describe something that is out of whack.
Cadet waltero

Next

Return to Strategy