Conquer Club

1v1 strategy (germany map)

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

1v1 strategy (germany map)

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:44 pm

ive been trying to play a few more 1v1 games, i like them because they go pretty quick and are pretty fun as well. Im trying to get better a couple of different maps to try and play in some of the tournies that are getting going and one of the maps ive been focusing on is germany.

Admittedly i only have a pretty small sample, probably roughly 10 or so games, but seemingly just about every game follows the same pattern. Because of the way that neturals have tended to disperse themselves, the rhineland has typically been the most accessible "continent" to take over. Typically the player who does this wins, as its hard to overcome the number of armies advantage round by round.

Lately ive been trying to come up with ways to win on the map without getting the rhineland, and am having a rough go at it. Does anyone see something that might work assuming i end up with a bad deploy that makes the rhineland difficult to gain hold of?
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby Bavarian Raven on Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:38 am

...if the enemy gets the rhine after ist turn,,,just keep attacking him and breaking up his bonus while fortifying your armies into s stockpile on one of the other regions...then it will become a war of attrition down to who has more armies to bring to the front thingy...drag it out and u could easily win. i have won numerous games this way...

(hope that helps and hope it doesn't confuse you)
Sergeant 1st Class Bavarian Raven

Return to Conquer Club Discussion