josko.ri wrote:If you have 2 options (take objectives or attack opponent's zone) it is much more playable than if you have only one option (take objective).
T21b wrote:Suggestions for improvements:
1. two bridges each side, identical neutrals north and south
2. the 4 spikes should all have +2s
3. a 5th (central) spike should have a +4
4. no bombardment of bridges from the start zone, maybe from the 4th +1 neutral along the line, or so
5. bridges reset to neutral start of each round (ideally set to a neutral value = to the round number! else to 10)
A final suggestion (but might undo the intent of the author:
6. if someone holds all the spikes (whether 4 or 5) but has not the victory condition yet, allow to attack further into the opponents line (this gives another way to win - elimination of opponent troops - or at least an alternative strategy.
TheCrown wrote:1. Those middle spikes (gold & silver) should also have a +1 or something to help the enemy to engage. Many games people just sit at the end of their line and just wait for the other person to take the gold spike in front of them. That means that the first player to take those middle 8 neutrals out get punished and nothing for their efforts.
Im stupid wrote:I came here cause I'm trying to figure out how to win at this map. I don't think that will happen anytime soon based on what I've been reading. The settings my game has are trench zombie no round limit and fog. basically zombie mode makes this and endless game without a round limit if I have to hold all the sections of my line. just providing feedback.
TX AG 90 wrote:
Is Ogalulla a typo or a historical spelling? I could find no historical record spelling it that way. It should be with an "o" instead of a "u"
Also, Ogalalla peak is in Colorado. The town in Nebraska referenced by the map is Ogallala.
TX AG 90
cairnswk wrote:it is now Ogallala
Users browsing this forum: No registered users