I came a little late but have decently skimmed the prior four pages of comments.
1) I really, really like this map so far. I think what you have done is offered a map with 1v1 strategic game play that doesn't simply rely on incredibly complicated bonuses structures.
2) I also think you have thought about how to bring the feel of a strategic tank battle to CC in a really intuitive way, so kudos there.
3) I would personally like a little more color variation between the two tank sets, or some deeper graphical variation.
4) I can't see the "flags" on the tanks unless I squint.
5) What about the forward tanks, (B1 and B3, G1 and G3) shooting behind them? Is this possible?
6) Piggy backing on that, it isn't entirely clear to me what each tanks' range is. I get the idea you have in the sidebar, but can 2GT2 hit 1BT2? What about 1BT1?
7) I always called the "firing" parts of a tank a "turret" not a tower, but maybe I'm wrong there.
I think the background is a little bit underwhelming. I like the rest of the graphics, but background doesn't match up. What do those red spaces represent? Mars rocks? Look at how GC1 is basically straddling two different types of terrain... It takes away from the idea that this map is supposed to demonstrate a strategic tank battle with the tanks randomly placed.
This is a cool idea though, I'll follow this one through.