-=- Tanarri -=- wrote:* The over all design I think works nicely and does help to cut down on unneeded territories for those who were concerned about it being an issue
Thanks, I think we may be at a sweet spot for the number of territories right now and with the increase on range with tech you will unlock at the game goes on the map should feel like its shrinking.
* I like the two techs that are there, I think they both provide a good incentive to research them.
* Hyper Navigation - I think the text here could be a bit more clear in its wording, though I can't think of suggestions atm myself. I think you're trying to say if you own a Hypergate tech on any one homeworld, you can attack from any homeworld sector to any wormhole?
No I do need to clear it up a bit. This gives you the ability to attack from one homeworld sector through a wormhole to another homeworld sector on the other side of the wormhole. And with the increased range on hypergates from advanced tech you could attack from say 1408 to 1014 by connecting through the wormholes at 1508 and 1015.
I am thinking of dropping the increase in range to 6 from advanced tech. I don't really want hypergates to mean you can attack every homeworld sector in the game from any other homeworld sector as the distance 6 would do prety much only exclude 2 homeworlds from any corner homeworld.
I could add that wormholes count as a single movement for hypergates so that the hypergate distance of 4 would link 1408 and 1214 via ==> (1508/1015) ==> 1115 ==> 1114
* Hyperwarp - "Increased" is misspelled as "intreased"
* Nebula - "themap" should be "the map"
* Might be worthwhile to put a (HG) beside Hypergate on the top right, (AT) beside Advanced Tech on bottom left, and (SB) beside Starbase on the bottom right, just to add some extra clarity for the abbreviations in the homeworlds list section
Yep I agree.
I think that covers everything that jumped out at me. Overall I think it's looking really great and I look forward to playing it soon
thanks, me too.