(Think this issue was fixed when I fixed the spelling - do you still see an issue?)
Any more comments, or suggestions?
Vast improvement, nice work.
but some further suggestions
1. now that you have the lighter blue sea, you can move the icons & army holders around on the coastline so that names sit out at sea. there is nothing to keep those coastal names on the land - this will give you more space on land
2. the kerning appears not right on Whitby, Alnwick, Beaumaris, Preston
3. Berwich? -> Berwick
Norwick? -> Norwich
3. is Alnwick in the right place? because on your larger reference map it is south of Berwick on the east coast of Northumberland, and where you have it now seems to be Appleby
4. Should not Raby Castle be on the north side of the River Tees - perhaps you need to examine where the River Tees runs on your map.
5. Compton is not in the right place, same with Exeter - should be on the south coast.
6. you'll need to swap the port symbol and Beaumaris army holder so that armies don't run over Caervarvon word.
7. what is that yellow/red shield on Maidstone. on your ref map that shield is south-east of London on Leeds, and indeed Mainstone is south-east of London, where you Canterbury, and Canterbury should be closer to Dover. Perhaps you mean that to be Farnham
I'm sorry, i recognise the need for creativity in some aspect of the map, but you simply cannot move things around this much so as to create incorrect historical accuracy. There needs to be correct placement of historical locations.
8. there is now space on the right side of your map to move the entire land sections over a fraction. from this movement, you'll be able to widen the legend so that the "each"s near the shields have brown legend under them and not sea.
9. you need to organise the legend so that all the references to churches is im one place, and all the references ports is similarly placed. the win conditions probably needs to go at the top of the legend where it is easily seen.
Keep up the good work. you'll get there.