The Temple of Jinn [03/02/2014] V9m pg 15

Maps that may be nearing the end of production. Finalize maps here, while testing.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Temple of Thime [27/07/2013]

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:13 am

Blakkrose wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:I am still not sure that this map is clear to go. By the looks of that PM / Email Exchange, this will need another look. The way you put it blake was to make it seem like CC does not make any money when in fact it does. Quite a bit in fact. And while this map might not make CC a ton of money, CC is making money with it. Therefore it would fall under commercial purposes in which he stated it cannot be used. Your best bet to save CC and you a lot of pain later would be to link him to his site and show him what kinda business it is. I do not think this is gonna fly, but lets see.


I'm sick of all your reasoning.
If you want my help, go ahead, otherwise I give up everything and I get to play!
Give me a clear answer: Forward or Stop

Hi BlackRose

I myself am a trained professional in the design industry and it is best to cover all bases and ensure that anyone you are collaborating with knows ALL of the details. Please do not get angry, but I think it is best for you to cover all possible angles now, rather than have the artist come along later and say "NOPE, remove it, that's not what I agreed to." And they'd be perfectly within their rights to do so. That would be a bigger waste of your time, than smoothing everything over in the beginning.

Please link this thread to the artist and ask him to read it. Maybe even sign up and respond if he wants to. That way, everyone, including team CC will feel more comfortable about going ahead with it. All doubts will be gone and no one will bring it up again.

The obvious thing to do would be to include his url on the bottom of the finished map for original concept. I'm sure he'd be delighted with that.

Anyway, good luck with it. I love what you've done to it so far. It's really nice. I really can't see him saying "No" because CC isn't making profit directly from the map and crediting him will help him gain some more publicity for his own work. You just need total transparency with him at this point. ;)
User avatar
Colonel Shannon Apple
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 pm
Location: Ireland
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)
Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

Re: The Temple of Thime [27/07/2013]

Postby Blakkrose on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:50 am

Shannon Apple wrote:I myself am a trained professional in the design industry and it is best to cover all bases and ensure that anyone you are collaborating with knows ALL of the details. Please do not get angry, but I think it is best for you to cover all possible angles now, rather than have the artist come along later and say "NOPE, remove it, that's not what I agreed to." And they'd be perfectly within their rights to do so...


I have already disturbed the author for 2 times and I do not want to become pedantic.
I will write no more.
If you want to go ahead anyway, otherwise I give up. I lost some time but no matter.

Obviously I do not think i'll work with other maps if I will not do it all alone without the help of other people's material.

P.S.: the link to his site had already been included!
User avatar
Corporal Blakkrose
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: The Temple of Thime [27/07/2013]

Postby Shannon Apple on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Blakkrose wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:I myself am a trained professional in the design industry and it is best to cover all bases and ensure that anyone you are collaborating with knows ALL of the details. Please do not get angry, but I think it is best for you to cover all possible angles now, rather than have the artist come along later and say "NOPE, remove it, that's not what I agreed to." And they'd be perfectly within their rights to do so...


I have already disturbed the author for 2 times and I do not want to become pedantic.
I will write no more.
If you want to go ahead anyway, otherwise I give up. I lost some time but no matter.

Obviously I do not think i'll work with other maps if I will not do it all alone without the help of other people's material.

P.S.: the link to his site had already been included!


No need to get pissy with me.

I was only trying to help, by telling you not to leave out any details in case something comes up later... that would be way worse.

It is not up to me to decide anything for you, and to be quite honest, I don't really care. Thanks... Good luck from here on out. I will no longer reply to this topic.
User avatar
Colonel Shannon Apple
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 pm
Location: Ireland
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)
Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

Re: The Temple of Thime [27/07/2013]

Postby Blakkrose on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:58 am

After the recent controversy I decided to redraw all graphics only taking inspiration from the work of Herwin.
This is the first try.
In this way I distance myself from his work creating something new, entirely made ​​by me.

What do you think?
Click image to enlarge.
image
Last edited by Blakkrose on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Corporal Blakkrose
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: The Temple of Thime [02/08/2013]

Postby Bruceswar on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:52 pm

That looks killer. I really like the look of it! Keep going!
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Image
User avatar
Captain Bruceswar
 
Posts: 9585
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:36 am
Location: Cow Pastures
Medals: 141
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (6) Map Contribution (1)

Re: The Temple of Thime [02/08/2013]

Postby DearCyrus on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:30 pm

I actually like the look of your own work more! Awesome job!
User avatar
Corporal DearCyrus
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:10 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: The Temple of Thime [02/08/2013]

Postby Blakkrose on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:10 am

Bruceswar wrote:That looks killer. I really like the look of it! Keep going!

DearCyrus wrote:I actually like the look of your own work more! Awesome job!

Ok, let go on!!!
User avatar
Corporal Blakkrose
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: The Temple of Thime [02/08/2013]

Postby Aleena on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:07 am

Love it - keep it up!
User avatar
Private 1st Class Aleena
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:55 pm
Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: The Temple of Thime [02/08/2013]

Postby Blakkrose on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:11 pm

Aleena wrote:Love it - keep it up!

I'm working on. In a few days will publish the first complete version of the map with monsters and gameplay bonus
User avatar
Corporal Blakkrose
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: The Temple of Thime [02/08/2013]

Postby Blakkrose on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:11 pm

This part of the level is almost final.
I'm working on 2 computers and I do not have full control of brightness.
I have to add the decorations Egyptians.
What do you think? Suggestions?

Click image to enlarge.
image
Last edited by Blakkrose on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Corporal Blakkrose
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: The Temple of Thime [02/08/2013]

Postby dolomite13 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Blakkrose wrote: Fantasitaly, lost with my irreparably damaged 16Gb pen drive.


You might want to get a dropbox account. Even the smallest should hold a map file pretty well and give you some security. I started using if when I had a thumb drive eat a few working files I had for map ideas.

I also wanted to say that I love the idea for this map and your work has a style that I enjoy more so than the previous artwork. I can't wait to see where you go with this.

=D13=
User avatar
Cook dolomite13
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant
 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:54 pm
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Re: The Temple of Thime [02/08/2013]

Postby Blakkrose on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:06 am

dolomite13 wrote:
Blakkrose wrote: Fantasitaly, lost with my irreparably damaged 16Gb pen drive.


You might want to get a dropbox account. Even the smallest should hold a map file pretty well and give you some security. I started using if when I had a thumb drive eat a few working files I had for map ideas.

I also wanted to say that I love the idea for this map and your work has a style that I enjoy more so than the previous artwork. I can't wait to see where you go with this.

=D13=

Thanks for the suggestion.
I already have a dropbox account and I'm using it.
Thanks again for the compliments :P
User avatar
Corporal Blakkrose
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: The Temple of Jinn [06/08/2013]

Postby Blakkrose on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:18 am

Hello,
I finished the dungeon level with the right perspective and shadows.
Now I work at the Djinn and other monsters.
Always look forward to your opinions and suggestions
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Corporal Blakkrose
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: The Temple of Jinn [06/08/2013]

Postby Blakkrose on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:12 am

dolomite13 wrote:Love your latest update for the map. I have a few small concerns that I wanted to point out to you here rather than in the map thread.

A) I think it might be cool to skew the room titles on the map so they flow with the isometric view. Not sure how hard that will be, depends on what software your using I expect.

B) I think it is important that the map features (monsters, gems, etc...) don;t overlap the map connections. Both monsters I have circles on the map overlap the connection and may be hard for someone to see.

C) Small rooms are going to be hard to fit anything but troops into. And it may be hard to get troops, and a room label in there on the small version. The small version is more important than the large which is why Cairnswik designs that version first and why I will probably switch my design philosophy on my next map to doing that first.

Great job thus far. I am excited about the possibility of the isometric view and the theme is something that hasn't really been done.

Also if you wouldn't mind, what program are you using to do the map itself? Almost looks like google sketch up.

Hope that helped =)

=D13=
Click image to enlarge.
image



Thank you for your suggestions but I think that my latest image be misled.

A) The numbers that you see are not the names of the rooms but provisional labels to use for the teleporters.

B) The names of the monsters will be moved as you suggest.

C) For the names of the rooms look older versions of the map. I'm going to put the name out, close to the territory.

If something does not go well I'll be ready to change it.

For now, here is the latest update.

Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Corporal Blakkrose
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: The Temple of Jinn [07/08/2013]

Postby dolomite13 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:34 am

Things look so tiny on this map. Have you saved it out as a small size? unit circles will be the same size as they are on this map (or should be) and will be bigger in relation on the small map and the teleport text/icons could be very hard to see.

Overall I am loving this map so far.

=D13=
User avatar
Cook dolomite13
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant
 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:54 pm
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Re: The Temple of Jinn [07/08/2013]

Postby Aleena on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Love how it's coming along....

You do not need to change it - if you like the new look...
But I liked it a little better when you did not have a glow around the monsters...
The glow seems to blend out more of their detail, or just their "pow" impact...

Example - just looking at the two pictures in the posts right before this one...
The first one, the Marine Serpent is darker in color and really stands out...
The second one, it's lighter in color with a glow around it...

I actually like the first one better, but I think either will work...
So, just keep up the good work...
User avatar
Private 1st Class Aleena
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:55 pm
Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: The Temple of Jinn [07/08/2013]

Postby Blakkrose on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:15 pm

dolomite13 wrote:Things look so tiny on this map. Have you saved it out as a small size? unit circles will be the same size as they are on this map (or should be) and will be bigger in relation on the small map and the teleport text/icons could be very hard to see.

Overall I am loving this map so far.

=D13=


I'm working with Photoshop and when i'll create the small version i'll resize all the text easily.
I'm not afraid to tweak what will not.
For now I want to give the right look at the big version map.
User avatar
Corporal Blakkrose
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: The Temple of Jinn [07/08/2013]

Postby Blakkrose on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:29 am

Aleena wrote:Love how it's coming along....

You do not need to change it - if you like the new look...
But I liked it a little better when you did not have a glow around the monsters...
The glow seems to blend out more of their detail, or just their "pow" impact...

Example - just looking at the two pictures in the posts right before this one...
The first one, the Marine Serpent is darker in color and really stands out...
The second one, it's lighter in color with a glow around it...

I actually like the first one better, but I think either will work...
So, just keep up the good work...


In these last 3 days I've been working exclusively on the work computer where the monitor is set darker than at home.
Last night I had a look at the map from home and I noticed several things that I do not like.
One of these is the light glow around the Marine Serpent and, more generally, the appearance of the monster. In the old version was more threatening and more defined, just as you say.

Today I will try again to change the monster avoiding glow effect.
I'll try to also change the Mummy.

The luminous effect in my opinion is fine for 4 Jinn (Efreet, Marid, Djinn and Dao) because they are elemental creatures and their bodies are not solid.
Same goes for the ghost.
User avatar
Corporal Blakkrose
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: The Temple of Jinn [08/08/2013]

Postby Blakkrose on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:53 am

This is the result of another work day.
The map is now over. I plugged in all circles, labels, starting points, neutral territories and I rewrote the legend.

I am always waiting for your suggestions
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Corporal Blakkrose
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: The Temple of Jinn [08/08/2013]

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:09 am

Dude! You are doing great! Keep it up I cant wait to see this map get activated one day!
Image
Art by: pershy | High Score: 2550
User avatar
Lieutenant MoB Deadly
 
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
Location: Allentown, PA
Medals: 143
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (37) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: The Temple of Jinn [08/08/2013]

Postby Aleena on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:10 am

I love it, let's play!

One Question though - how do you get to the Earth Crystal if the only path leading their is destroyed...
(Are you jumping across that chasm with aid by that green monster?
Or is their a teleporting section somewhere that I've over looked..?
User avatar
Private 1st Class Aleena
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:55 pm
Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: The Temple of Jinn [09/08/2013]

Postby Blakkrose on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:21 am

dolomite13 wrote:...
B) I think it is important that the map features (monsters, gems, etc...) don;t overlap the map connections. Both monsters I have circles on the map overlap the connection and may be hard for someone to see.
...


Do you really think that there is confusion within the territory boundaries?

Aleena wrote:I love it, let's play!

One Question though - how do you get to the Earth Crystal if the only path leading their is destroyed...
(Are you jumping across that chasm with aid by that green monster?
Or is their a teleporting section somewhere that I've over looked..?


As Aleena made ​​me realize there is confusion with the Jinn Dao and the two sides of the chasm. SO I added a track to eliminate any doubt.
User avatar
Corporal Blakkrose
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: The Temple of Jinn [09/08/2013]

Postby iancanton on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:04 pm

at the moment, the most valuable gems are the 17th to 23rd, followed by the 3rd and 4th, then the 5th to 7th. for the gem bonus, i suggest a table like the one below, with the gems becoming progressively more valuable:

2 gems +1
4 gems +3
7 gems +7
11 gems +13
16 gems +21
23 gems +33.

a + sign and the bonus value is clear enough, with no need to include the word army. the text is already very small and this is a good way to cut down the space used by the legend, especially on the small map.

the teleport figures are so small that they look like blobs of radioactive jelly. is it possible to draw them more like cartoon figures, to make their shapes stand out more?

all teleports and crystals appear to be guarded by a monster, while marine serpent has n10 neutrals because it's guarding the only way to reach the temple of jinn, which is good.

i still think that, for victory, control all monsters is better than kill all monsters because ur opponent can kill a monster that u've killed already, so u have to kill it a third time (without losing any more monsters) to win.

nice work!

ian. :)
Image
User avatar
Brigadier iancanton
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant
 
Posts: 1718
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:40 am
Location: europe
Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (7) General Contribution (13)

Re: The Temple of Jinn [10/08/2013]

Postby Blakkrose on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:27 pm

iancanton wrote:at the moment, the most valuable gems are the 17th to 23rd, followed by the 3rd and 4th, then the 5th to 7th. for the gem bonus, i suggest a table like the one below, with the gems becoming progressively more valuable:

2 gems +1
4 gems +3
7 gems +7
11 gems +13
16 gems +21
23 gems +33.

a + sign and the bonus value is clear enough, with no need to include the word army. the text is already very small and this is a good way to cut down the space used by the legend, especially on the small map.

the teleport figures are so small that they look like blobs of radioactive jelly. is it possible to draw them more like cartoon figures, to make their shapes stand out more?

all teleports and crystals appear to be guarded by a monster, while marine serpent has n10 neutrals because it's guarding the only way to reach the temple of jinn, which is good.

i still think that, for victory, control all monsters is better than kill all monsters because ur opponent can kill a monster that u've killed already, so u have to kill it a third time (without losing any more monsters) to win.

nice work!

ian. :)

I followed the suggestions of Ian.
I changed the bonus for the gems.
I also changed the graphics of the Legend enlarging the font and remodeling of the background palette.
I removed the glow around the teleport and enhanced brightness. In this way the teleport 5 mingled with the statues cat I consequently deleted.
I've adjusted the brightness of the entire map according to the monitor of my computer at home (until now I had been working from work PC)
Tell me what you think: is the darker version better?
Click image to enlarge.
image
Last edited by Blakkrose on Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Corporal Blakkrose
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: The Temple of Jinn [10/08/2013]

Postby isaiah40 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:40 pm

I have stickied this for now. I'll stamp it in a couple days.
User avatar
Lieutenant isaiah40
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:14 pm
Location: To be absent from the body is to be present with Christ
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (6)

PreviousNext

Return to Beta Maps

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login