Conquer Club

CC's 10 BEST PLAYERS IN THEIR 20's

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: THE BEST CC PLAYERS UNDER 30...

Postby DiM on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Robinette wrote:i win again,

not so fast.
the first post has been edited just once: Last edited by Robinette on Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:24 pm so it's been a long long time. plus, the list in that post is from Oct 23, 2010.
this bit of info coupled with the fact that the updates are posted throughout the thread and that you change the top from 14 to 10 to 12 and back to 10, clearly indicates that the first post is obsolete, hence the info it contains is not relevant.

at most it could indicate that at some point the top was open for teens but the fact that your most recent updates only invite 20 somethings to join obviously shows that teens are no longer welcome.

you could go ahead and keep an updated and clean first post that always has the latest top as well as older ones. a first post that includes clarifications and disclaimers and make it all nice and shiny. 8-)
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby Robinette on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:32 pm

It is admirable that you want to crusade for the teens of the site,
But you are wasting your breath, and it is clear that you aren't listening...

The criteria to be on this list has never changed... Never... not even once...
EVERY list has been compiled in the exact same way, and every time the best players under 30 have been listed.
This is not an easy list to be on, and there is no affirmative action to ensue that teens are included.
IF a teen qualifies, they are included. Teens are not excluded, never have been excluded, never will be excluded.
Even pre-teens are not excluded, never have been excluded, and never will be excluded.

Despite being crystal clear with this, why do I expect that you will still struggle with this?
Is it because you are DIM?
Perhaps...
Brigadier Robinette

Postby Robinette on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:32 pm

The BEST CC PLAYERS UNDER 30
as of the 1st of April, 2012

77 Robinette 3134 676 190 (28%) Brigadier 9 5.0 United States 8-)

84 Stbtgal 3094 2856 682 (24%) Brigadier 21 4.9 United States

94 gas 3013 2179 591 (27%) Brigadier 30 4.8 Greece

97 astompel 2992 883 257 (29%) Colonel 14 4.9 United States

115 100023690 2917 2182 511 (23%) Colonel 17 4.9 Spain

141 pickleofdoom 2848 1982 561 (28%) Colonel 20 4.9 Portugal

178 blockhead15 2775 5576 1306 (23%) Colonel 42 4.8 United States

182 Chuckisanidiot 2766 1349 341 (25%) Colonel 13 4.8 France

241 NUKE 2658 2428 601 (25%) Colonel Colonel 13 4.9 United States
Brigadier Robinette

Postby DiM on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:02 pm

see, now you're learning robin.
your latest update is clear and concise.

i see you removed the absurd line about intelligence which you admitted to be irrelevant.
and you also removed the bit about 20 somethings and stated that it is simply a list about the best players under 30.

well it seems like my valiant efforts paid off and the list is finally what it should have been from the start.

PS: no need to bow down. a simple thank-you master is enough :lol: or thank-you mentor. whatever you feel like :lol:
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby jj3044 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:44 pm

I haven't posted here yet, but I am under 30 for the next 5 months... ;)
Colonel jj3044

Postby john9blue on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:45 pm

why do so many people feel the need to lie about this?

we can all clearly see that you're not under 30.
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:58 pm

john9blue wrote:why do so many people feel the need to lie about this?

its a mid life crisis where the poster above you doesnt want to accept that s/he is 48
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby squishyg on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:23 pm

niMic wrote:
squishyg wrote:
niMic wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
niMic wrote:I am 24.

Just putting that out there.

Not even close.

niMic 4 - Crazyirishman 0

Hate to break it to you niM, but irish is right.

Well, if the two captains say so!

Hey, you're the one who doesn't understand numbers... I guess you use BOB!
There is no fog rule and I am no gentleman.
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby Robinette on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:27 pm

DiM wrote:.... well it seems like my valiant efforts paid off and the list is finally what it should have been from the start

Nice way to save face, DiM...
The criteria for the list has NEVER changed... but I am glad you are finally happy with it now...
You could have saved yourself from typing so much rhetoric had you just bowed down to me from the beginning...

For this list clearly shows that I, the great and magnificent Robinette, am unequivocally the best Conquer Club player under 30

It sure took you longer than most to come to grips with that, but to show that i harbor no ill-will towards you, I do hereby magnanimously forgive you of all your prior insolence and impertinence... And in addition, I will now allow you to bow before me...

Brigadier Robinette

Postby DiM on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Robinette wrote:
DiM wrote:.... well it seems like my valiant efforts paid off and the list is finally what it should have been from the start

Nice way to save face, DiM...
The criteria for the list has NEVER changed... but I am glad you are finally happy with it now...
You could have saved yourself from typing so much rhetoric had you just bowed down to me from the beginning...

For this list clearly shows that I, the great and magnificent Robinette, am unequivocally the best Conquer Club player under 30

It sure took you longer than most to come to grips with that, but to show that i harbor no ill-will towards you, I do hereby magnanimously forgive you of all your prior insolence and impertinence... And in addition, I will now allow you to bow before me...

not saving face and not disputing who is or should be on this top.
my main beefs were that:
1. this top has nothing to do with intelligence. you admitted i'm right and eventually removed the part where it said the top is about the most intelligent, blah, blah
2. the wording causes confusion because in one place you had 20 somethings in another you had all under 30. so you cleaned up the wording and now it is nice and clear.
3. this top is made on arbitrary criteria that doesn't reflect skill at a certain game type or even skill at CC in general.

so basically on 2 of my 3 beefs you agreed with me and applied the necessary corrections.

on the third one i never demanded a correction i simply stated my opinion. if you want to be at the top of a list of people based on some random criterion then i'm fine with it. heck it doesn't even prove that you're the best of those people it simply states that at a certain point in time you have more points than other people based on your criterion of choice. it's like saying "i can't be #1 on the scoreboard so i'll create my own scoreboard using a criterion that makes me look good". if that's what you fancy, then who am i to stop you? blitz made dozens of tops that put him in the spotlight. and i'm guessing just about anybody can come up with a personalized top something where he/she can be number 1.

but if you really want me to bow down, fine i'll be a gentleman and bow down, i don't really care about my e-peen as much as you do about yours. congrats on being the player with the most points while having a win rate bellow 30%.
Major DiM

Postby jj3044 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:

its a mid life crisis where the poster above you doesnt want to accept that s/he is 48

You two have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I was serious. Graduated high school in 2000 and was born in 1982.
Colonel jj3044

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:09 pm

jj3044 wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

You two have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I was serious. Graduated high school in 2000 and was born in 1982.

I know exactly what Im talking about, I would know because Im 33. Im sure robin, squishy, and other members will agree with me on this point as well.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby niMic on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:10 pm

squishyg wrote:
niMic wrote:
squishyg wrote:Hate to break it to you niM, but irish is right.

Well, if the two captains say so!

Hey, you're the one who doesn't understand numbers... I guess you use BOB!

Highest score: 3692
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby squishyg on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
jj3044 wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

I know exactly what Im talking about, I would know because Im 33. Im sure robin, squishy, and other members will agree with me on this point as well.

I do completely agree! jj, you should check your profile again. you are definitely NOT under 30!

poor niMmy, he's in denial....
There is no fog rule and I am no gentleman.
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby Robinette on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:34 pm

oh Dim dim dim... what am i to do with you...

I decreed a magnanimous forgiveness of all your prior insolence and impertinence, and you have bowed to my greatness,,, and yet, you choose to resume the same old rhetoric and miss the main point of this thread...

Perhaps together, I could help you start a thread of the top 10 most stubborn players...

But for now, I must get back to the intelligent 20 somethings on this list, and spend my time evaluating other 20 somethings that think they are intelligent enough to be added, which is far more entertaining than dancing in circles with you...
Brigadier Robinette

Postby jj3044 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
jj3044 wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

So.. you are an expert on knowing if someone is over 30 or under over the internet because you are 33? That is the worst logic I have ever heard. Also, we have never talked before so that can't be it. My facebook profile is public, so here you go:
http://www.facebook.com/john.davia
If you think I just picked a random profile, message me on facebook and ask if i am the same person who posted here. Or, ask one of my clanmates if that is really me.

Just to set the record straight, I don't even care about being on this list, but when someone questions my character as you have, you have to be set straight.
Colonel jj3044

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:49 pm

jj3044 wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
jj3044 wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

So.. you are an expert on knowing if someone is over 30 or under over the internet because you are 33? That is the worst logic I have ever heard. Also, we have never talked before so that can't be it. My facebook profile is public, so here you go:
If you think I just picked a random profile, message me on facebook and ask if i am the same person who posted here. Or, ask one of my clanmates if that is really me.

Just to set the record straight, I don't even care about being on this list, but when someone questions my character as you have, you have to be set straight.

This is not about logic my dear sir, it's simply a fact that you are well into your 40's despite what your facebook profile says. I sincerely apologize if I upset you, I was just trying to make sure this thread sails on its proper course.
Last edited by Crazyirishman on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jj3044 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:This is not about logic my dear sir, it's simply a fact that you are well into your 40's despite what your facebook profile says. I sincerely apologize if I upset you, I was just trying to make sure this thread sails on its proper course.

Yes, and you aren't actually 33 despite what you say, you certainly aren't acting like an adult. So... I'm just going to pick a random age and say you are actually 16 years old.

Now, you are just saying it to bust my balls since I proved you wrong. :)

Sorry for the hurt pride.
Colonel jj3044

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:00 am

jj3044 wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:This is not about logic my dear sir, it's simply a fact that you are well into your 40's despite what your facebook profile says. I sincerely apologize if I upset you, I was just trying to make sure this thread sails on its proper course.

Yes, and you aren't actually 33 despite what you say, you certainly aren't acting like an adult. So... I'm just going to pick a random age and say you are actually 16 years old.

Now, you are just saying it to bust my balls since I proved you wrong. :)

Sorry for the hurt pride.

Now sir I would never say these thing to bust your balls as I'm afraid you are still confused that you are 48. My pride is not hurting, only my gut from all the lol's this thread beigns me. It's not about acting like an adult, Robinette even said those in their teens can make the list. One day you'll understand that you are 48, as I've accepted that Im 33, but until then the denial will only make this worse. You should ask you clanmate ljex about this, he understood this from the start.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jj3044 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:04 am

Forgive me I didn't read all 21 pages... why don't you catch me up then.

If real age doesn't qualify, what exactly does? Now I'm curious. Emotional age?
Colonel jj3044

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:07 am

jj3044 wrote:Forgive me I didn't read all 21 pages... why don't you catch me up then.

Being one of the best players under 30.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Robinette on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:49 am

Hi jj3044, thank you for your interest.

I am fascinated that your name has 3044 in it, while your score is 3065... very interesting...

Anyway, i am impressed by your commitment to the site as evidenced by your 2800 games played...
but unfortunantly, as impressive as your stats are, they just don't make the grade to be on this list..

Thank you again for your interest, and have a nice day.
Brigadier Robinette

Postby DiM on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:07 am

jj3044 wrote:Forgive me I didn't read all 21 pages... why don't you catch me up then.

they're talking about winning percentages, not age.
your winning percentage is 48 so you don't qualify cause it is not under 30.
Major DiM

Postby General Mojo on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:19 am

jj3044 wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
jj3044 wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

Sweet guitar profile picture, bro.....nothing sadder than a 40+ guy trying to prove to the world that hes sub-30 because he's in a band!
Brigadier General Mojo

Postby happy2seeyou on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:04 am

Robin HAS to be peeing her pants right now. Bahahahahaha
Captain happy2seeyou

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion