CC's 10 BEST PLAYERS IN THEIR 20's

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: THE BEST CC PLAYERS UNDER 30...

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Timminz wrote:This thread is the only worthwhile one in this GD forum.

+1
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 3419
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Re: THE BEST CC PLAYERS UNDER 30...

Postby Robinette on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:41 pm

john9blue wrote:i'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed that robin seems to have reduced herself to blitz's level lately.



Gee whiz... some friends you are.. .You should be happy for me... I would be happy for you!

All this omnipotent attention has made me soooooo uncomfortable though...
You know I am actually quite humble, so I feel like I should apologize to you all for my being so awesome lately.
I've been doing this list for a few years now,
and I think this is the 1st time i've been at the top.
I suppose that I should have anticipated all the pomp and circumstance...
And truth be told, it is kinda nice to be the best, and to be recognized as the best, oh, and to be humble about it,,,
don't forget that i am AMAZINGLY humble about being the BEST... that's an important distinction, y'know...

But it is awkward, for now I am constantly being pursued by the paparazzi, and when i am at a public place there are always autographs to sign... why it's almost too much... in fact, I considered losing my current games on purpose, just to go back to leading a normal life... but I just can't bring myself to do that, i simply MUST play to win, even though that's what got me into this mess in the 1st place... oh what to do, what to do... I suppose you'll just have to envy me and endure my new elevated status, but I promise i won't let it affect my humble personality...

Someday, my 15 minutes of fame will pass... and we will all be able to go about life in a normal way... oh how I long for those simple days...
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Robinette
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:32 pm
Location: Northern California
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: THE BEST CC PLAYERS UNDER 30...

Postby natty dread on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread
 
Posts: 13253
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: fucked off
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (12) Map Contribution (12) General Contribution (7)

Re: THE BEST CC PLAYERS UNDER 30...

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:07 pm

DiM wrote:
jj3044 wrote:Forgive me I didn't read all 21 pages... why don't you catch me up then.

If real age doesn't qualify, what exactly does? Now I'm curious. Emotional age?



they're talking about winning percentages, not age.
your winning percentage is 48 so you don't qualify cause it is not under 30.


Image

I'm surprised nobody inb4d
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5092
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: THE BEST CC PLAYERS UNDER 30...

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Top Secret Info: gas has surpassed Robinette

:shock:
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 3419
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Re: THE BEST CC PLAYERS UNDER 30...

Postby Robinette on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:44 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Top Secret Info: gas has surpassed Robinette

:shock:



Damn... my 15 minutes of fame are over...

Well at least now I can go back to having a normal humble life... O:)
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Robinette
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:32 pm
Location: Northern California
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: THE BEST CC PLAYERS UNDER 30...

Postby Robinette on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Robinette wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:Top Secret Info: gas has surpassed Robinette

:shock:



Damn... my 15 minutes of fame are over...

Well at least now I can go back to having a normal humble life... O:)



HA!

I am back on top... Where i belong!

happy2seeyou can tell you, i like being on top :-$ O:)
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Robinette
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:32 pm
Location: Northern California
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: THE BEST CC PLAYERS UNDER 30...

Postby happy2seeyou on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Robinette wrote:
Robinette wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:Top Secret Info: gas has surpassed Robinette

:shock:



Damn... my 15 minutes of fame are over...

Well at least now I can go back to having a normal humble life... O:)



HA!

I am back on top... Where i belong!

happy2seeyou can tell you, i like being on top :-$ O:)


Powerful women like to be in powerful positions
User avatar
Captain happy2seeyou
 
Posts: 4068
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:59 pm
Location: A state that is in the shape of a mitten!
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: THE BEST CC PLAYERS UNDER 30...

Postby Frop on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:17 am

Yeah, because making obscure references to homosexual activity among females in front of a predominantly male audience really shows off that equality of the sexes and a century of emancipation.
User avatar
Captain Frop
 
Posts: 1202
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 3:02 pm
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (4) General Contribution (1)

Re: THE BEST CC PLAYERS UNDER 30...

Postby Robinette on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Frop wrote:Yeah, because making obscure references to homosexual activity among females in front of a predominantly male audience really shows off that equality of the sexes and a century of emancipation.


Oh come on frop, this whole thread is an overload of double entendre's...

Sorry that this sent things back to the stone age for you, but let me at least tell you that you got it wrong, very wrong...

You see, happy and i talk, we sometimes talk about what's happening in our lives, what's happening with our kids, what's happening in our marriages... the double entendre is that i like wining, i like being on top of the 20 something list, and i sometimes like being on top in my marriage if you know what i mean... It is bizzare to me that you saw this the way you did, and not as 2 friends who share secrets, and I will only forgive you if you lick my boots

(i hope you understand, that little quip at the end was just to be funny, and was in no way shape or form designed or intended to reverse women's suffrage)
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Robinette
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:32 pm
Location: Northern California
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: THE BEST CC PLAYERS UNDER 30...

Postby happy2seeyou on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:19 am

Robinette wrote:
Frop wrote:Yeah, because making obscure references to homosexual activity among females in front of a predominantly male audience really shows off that equality of the sexes and a century of emancipation.


Oh come on frop, this whole thread is an overload of double entendre's...

Sorry that this sent things back to the stone age for you, but let me at least tell you that you got it wrong, very wrong...

You see, happy and i talk, we sometimes talk about what's happening in our lives, what's happening with our kids, what's happening in our marriages... the double entendre is that i like wining, i like being on top of the 20 something list, and i sometimes like being on top in my marriage if you know what i mean... It is bizzare to me that you saw this the way you did, and not as 2 friends who share secrets, and I will only forgive you if you lick my boots

(i hope you understand, that little quip at the end was just to be funny, and was in no way shape or form designed or intended to reverse women's suffrage)


Let not forget to mention my thread in BpB about how I like to be on top.. in a teams game. I prefer being red and now it has been noted again.

Being on top is a lot of hard work, but in the end it's worth it.
User avatar
Captain happy2seeyou
 
Posts: 4068
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:59 pm
Location: A state that is in the shape of a mitten!
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: CC's MOST INTELLIGENT 20 somethings...

Postby Robinette on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:32 pm

You may or may not know that I am 28,
and it just seems that most of the intelligent fellas out here in CC land are in their 40's, 50's and beyond... Image

But this list is to note the best under 30 players here at CC...
And being that this is my 5th year here, I think I am well qualified to determine who they are...
So here's my current list...

The 10 BEST CC PLAYERS under 30...
as of April 15, 2012

67 Robinette 3204 678 191 (28%) Brigadier 9 5.0 United States

73 Stbtgal 3181 2883 686 (24%) Brigadier 22 4.9 United States

108 astompel 2945 896 260 (29%) Colonel 14 4.9 United States

121 gas 2892 2203 598 (27%) Colonel 30 4.8 Greece

129 100023690 2868 2213 516 (23%) Colonel 18 4.9 Spain

131 Therecanonlybe1 2867 2094 442 (21%) Colonel 13 4.8 Netherlands

149 pickleofdoom 2808 1996 563 (28%) Colonel 20 4.9 United Kingdom

192 blockhead15 2741 5581 1307 (23%) Colonel 42 4.8 United States

199 Chuckisanidiot 2725 1393 349 (25%) Colonel 13 4.8 France

242 adolf_frogler 2650 1655 473 (29%) Colonel 13 4.8 Ireland


Are YOU an above average 20 something?
Do you think you should be on my list?
If you answered YES to both those questions, then please post...
if i determine that you really are, i'll add you to the list,
So that fame and fortune can follow you everywhere!


But if you are in the teens, I'm probably not interested unless you are REALLY exceptional...
it is very hard to fathom someone in their teens being good enough to be on this short list...
but if you really think that describes YOU, then please post...
__________________________________________________________________________

A couple things to note on this list...


6 of the 10 are from Europe, led by gas in Greece.
The UK is finally represented again now that the pickleofdoom has returned home.
The other 4 are from the USA.
oh, and watch out, the top 2 on the list are Ball Busterz :-$
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Robinette
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:32 pm
Location: Northern California
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: CC's MOST INTELLIGENT 20 somethings...

Postby nietzsche on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:53 am

You know, if this thing had a poll it'll be more fun. Like a poll of 5 members every 3 days, the 2 with the most votes would be added to the list, the 3rd would have another shot in a few days with another group, the 2 last would be forever gone.
Image

Image
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: CC's MOST INTELLIGENT 20 somethings...

Postby Pirlo on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:47 am

Robinette wrote:You may or may not know that I am 28,
and it just seems that most of the intelligent fellas out here in CC land are in their 40's, 50's and beyond... Image

But this list is to note the best under 30 players here at CC...
And being that this is my 5th year here, I think I am well qualified to determine who they are...
So here's my current list...

The 10 BEST CC PLAYERS under 30...
as of April 15, 2012

67 Robinette 3204 678 191 (28%) Brigadier 9 5.0 United States

73 Stbtgal 3181 2883 686 (24%) Brigadier 22 4.9 United States

108 astompel 2945 896 260 (29%) Colonel 14 4.9 United States

121 gas 2892 2203 598 (27%) Colonel 30 4.8 Greece

129 100023690 2868 2213 516 (23%) Colonel 18 4.9 Spain

131 Therecanonlybe1 2867 2094 442 (21%) Colonel 13 4.8 Netherlands

149 pickleofdoom 2808 1996 563 (28%) Colonel 20 4.9 United Kingdom

192 blockhead15 2741 5581 1307 (23%) Colonel 42 4.8 United States

199 Chuckisanidiot 2725 1393 349 (25%) Colonel 13 4.8 France

242 adolf_frogler 2650 1655 473 (29%) Colonel 13 4.8 Ireland


Are YOU an above average 20 something?
Do you think you should be on my list?
If you answered YES to both those questions, then please post...
if i determine that you really are, i'll add you to the list,
So that fame and fortune can follow you everywhere!


But if you are in the teens, I'm probably not interested unless you are REALLY exceptional...
it is very hard to fathom someone in their teens being good enough to be on this short list...
but if you really think that describes YOU, then please post...
__________________________________________________________________________

A couple things to note on this list...


6 of the 10 are from Europe, led by gas in Greece.
The UK is finally represented again now that the pickleofdoom has returned home.
The other 4 are from the USA.
oh, and watch out, the top 2 on the list are Ball Busterz :-$


how about we make it under 31 instead, so I can fit in the list? :lol:

- PENIS!
User avatar
Colonel Pirlo
 
Posts: 1358
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 3:48 pm
Location: Homeless
Medals: 112
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (26) General Contribution (2)

Re: CC's MOST INTELLIGENT 20 somethings...

Postby Bones2484 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:52 am

Pirlo wrote:how about we make it under 31 instead, so I can fit in the list? :lol:


It would need to be 56 or under for you to fit on the list, and if the list went to 56 you might not make the cut.

nietzsche wrote:You know, if this thing had a poll it'll be more fun. Like a poll of 5 members every 3 days, the 2 with the most votes would be added to the list, the 3rd would have another shot in a few days with another group, the 2 last would be forever gone.


How would that work? This is a factual ranking, not an opinion ranking.
User avatar
Major Bones2484
 
Posts: 2308
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:24 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA (G1)
Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9) General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gamefreakguy, IcePack and 1 guest

Login