Spamming to protest spam: NOT funny

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Spamming to protest spam: NOT funny

Postby HighlanderAttack on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Georgerx7di wrote:
I can fix this problem. I will pm everyone on the entire site and tell them to stop spamming.

Just don't blind copy them :)
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (34) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (2)

Re: Spamming to protest spam: NOT funny

Postby Woodruff on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:10 pm

40kguy wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
40kguy wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:It was not even close to being a "flame bait," 40k.

If you responded to it with a flame, you would have looked like an idiot.

Also, you were spamming and you were wrong to do so.

yes, telling people to stop.

Is it really possible that you seriously do not see the problem behind that action?

yes

Then, and I hate to put it this way, at the very best possibility, you're a hypocrite. Quite likely an idiot, as well. There's just no other way to put it.

You're essentially saying "Don't throw rocks at these passing cars" while at the same time lobbing rocks at the street toward the moving vehicles.

40kguy wrote:i told everyone to stop

Nobody is particularly disputing that...yet it is irrelevant.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Previous

Return to General Discussion