Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your rank

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby GTE on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:19 am

Commander62890 wrote:Don't waste your time, Ljex.

This guy is almost as bad as ۩░▒▓₪№™℮₪▓▒░۩.

He thinks those who use clickies are cheating; yet he still plays freestyle.

When he loses, he tells the opponent that he's cheating
(and proceeds to insult the opponent in various ways).

I bet you can find a few interesting game chats in his history.

Just thought I'd let you that you're not exactly dealing with a rational human being here.



You want to know why GTE is so angry about clickies being available to all?

GTE wrote:if it isnt standard on all games for everyone, then its a cheat

Now, he won't be able to call it a cheat anymore.

And that was a MAJOR part of his experience on CC.

In fact, the satisfaction of calling his opponent a pussy for using clickies was probably the main reason why GTE played CC.



Good riddance


Yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense, not! Your assumptions are absurd, "I play CC so i can call people cheats??" get real.
The style i like to play is yes "Freestyle" because i'm a freemium member and its the closest thing i can come to a speed game! Comprendo?
When people used the clickie add-on their game play was so damned quick that they would often start their turns and attack 3-4 territories before i was able to place down, and not to mention the fact that using that add-on they were able to reinforce and end their turn first 99% of the time. If you ever played 2 player freestyle games then you know what a gamechanger that is.
I'm not going anywhere but playing freestyle is done for me.

Lastly, do me a favor and keep your little ignorant pie-hole closed, you don't know me! Friggin' Mod sidekick!
User avatar
Major GTE
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:50 pm
Location: USA
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby GTE on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:24 am

ljex wrote:
GTE wrote:Thanks for the clickie maps addition, NOT.
Unless there is a way to disable games from using clickie maps then it is shit!

I didnt sign-up to play video games. This will probably result in me leaving this site. Hurray!!!!!


haha, you can still use drop-downs and this was already something a lot of people used.


Is it the policy of the Moderators to snicker and degrade CC member's posts?
Know your place!
User avatar
Major GTE
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:50 pm
Location: USA
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:04 am

GTE wrote:Yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense, not!


GTE wrote:Thanks for the clickie maps addition, NOT.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tR91q59 ... re=related
Image
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5926
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby natty dread on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:25 am

Image
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread
 
Posts: 13324
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: just plain fucked
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (12) Map Contribution (12) General Contribution (7)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby Uncle Death on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:08 pm

What's this guy's problem with Illinois?
User avatar
Captain Uncle Death
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:13 pm
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby Woodruff on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:32 pm

GTE wrote:
ljex wrote:
GTE wrote:Thanks for the clickie maps addition, NOT.
Unless there is a way to disable games from using clickie maps then it is shit!

I didnt sign-up to play video games. This will probably result in me leaving this site. Hurray!!!!!


haha, you can still use drop-downs and this was already something a lot of people used.


Is it the policy of the Moderators to snicker and degrade CC member's posts?
Know your place!


His place? Do you have to try to be an idiot, or does it just happen naturally?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff
 
Posts: 4974
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby GTE on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:33 pm

Woodruff, I know your posts make sense to you but i'm telling you it's your brain injury that makes that possible.
User avatar
Major GTE
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:50 pm
Location: USA
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby maasman on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:44 pm

Now that they're there I may go back to playing some freestyle after my 2+ year hiatus.
I'm still using the dropdowns because I don't want to make a mistake in my important games.
Image
User avatar
Colonel maasman
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:45 pm
Location: River Falls, USA
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (13)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby Woodruff on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:47 pm

GTE wrote:Woodruff, I know your posts make sense to you but i'm telling you it's your brain injury that makes that possible.


So you're saying you actually work pretty hard at it then.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff
 
Posts: 4974
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby Hannibał on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 pm

I don't mind other people using clickies.. but since this update it seems everytime I try to talk to partners during games I constantly get kicked from game and send to 'my games' or the next available game, prematurly ending my turn..I believe it is from the shortcut commands, even though I've selected the chat box before typing away. Has anyone else experianced this problem? Is there a way to completly disable this? I found the disable annoying red boxes but that's it. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Ps : I agree with Gte ONLY in that mods shouldn't be insulting and bickering with members, even the fremmies. Simpley silence them, wouldn't that be easier?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Hannibał
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: Youngstown, Ohio
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby lackattack on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:58 am

Hannibał wrote:I don't mind other people using clickies.. but since this update it seems everytime I try to talk to partners during games I constantly get kicked from game and send to 'my games' or the next available game, prematurly ending my turn..I believe it is from the shortcut commands, even though I've selected the chat box before typing away. Has anyone else experianced this problem? Is there a way to completly disable this? I found the disable annoying red boxes but that's it. Thanks to anyone who can help.


This is very troubling... the hotkeys should be disabled when you type in chat. What type and version of web browser are you using? Are you also using greasemonkey?
User avatar
Private lackattack
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 6112
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:34 pm
Location: Montreal, QC
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby ViperOverLord on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:00 am

I was already using clickies and I did not read the fine print on the announcement I guess - So I didn't know that all of cc switched to it. I do think that it'll make it harder to specialize in freestyle for sure. But it'll also make things more fair so I guess that's fine.
Image

High Score: #76 3053
User avatar
Major ViperOverLord
 
Posts: 2200
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:19 pm
Location: California
Medals: 130
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (30)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby GTE on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:08 am

Thanks for the sitewide clickie maps implementation, CC just got a hellofalot more fair.
and now i don't have to call out all the trolling clickie map app users like BeckytheBlonde, that chicks got the mouth of a sailor and the rearend of a jackass (oops i mean democrat).
User avatar
Major GTE
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:50 pm
Location: USA
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby natty dread on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:13 am

GTE wrote:Thanks for the sitewide clickie maps implementation, CC just got a hellofalot more fair.
and now i don't have to call out all the trolling clickie map app users like BeckytheBlonde, that chicks got the mouth of a sailor and the rearend of a jackass (oops i mean democrat).


It's still better than having the rearend of a sailor and the mouth of a jackass.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread
 
Posts: 13324
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: just plain fucked
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (12) Map Contribution (12) General Contribution (7)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby Hannibał on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:44 am

lackattack wrote:
Hannibał wrote:I don't mind other people using clickies.. but since this update it seems everytime I try to talk to partners during games I constantly get kicked from game and send to 'my games' or the next available game, prematurly ending my turn..I believe it is from the shortcut commands, even though I've selected the chat box before typing away. Has anyone else experianced this problem? Is there a way to completly disable this? I found the disable annoying red boxes but that's it. Thanks to anyone who can help.


This is very troubling... the hotkeys should be disabled when you type in chat. What type and version of web browser are you using? Are you also using greasemonkey?


Android 2.2, unfortanatly my PC died and I play on my G2 cellphone. It dosent do it everytime, maybe half the time. I can avoid talking untill after I move to avoid being cut short. Just wondering if anyone else is experiancing this, I imagine the keys of a keyboard would work the same as my Qwerty keyboard.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Hannibał
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: Youngstown, Ohio
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby lackattack on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:27 am

Hannibał wrote:
lackattack wrote:
Hannibał wrote:I don't mind other people using clickies.. but since this update it seems everytime I try to talk to partners during games I constantly get kicked from game and send to 'my games' or the next available game, prematurly ending my turn..I believe it is from the shortcut commands, even though I've selected the chat box before typing away. Has anyone else experianced this problem? Is there a way to completly disable this? I found the disable annoying red boxes but that's it. Thanks to anyone who can help.


This is very troubling... the hotkeys should be disabled when you type in chat. What type and version of web browser are you using? Are you also using greasemonkey?


Android 2.2, unfortanatly my PC died and I play on my G2 cellphone. It dosent do it everytime, maybe half the time. I can avoid talking untill after I move to avoid being cut short. Just wondering if anyone else is experiancing this, I imagine the keys of a keyboard would work the same as my Qwerty keyboard.


I'll try to find an Android simulator to debug this...
User avatar
Private lackattack
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 6112
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:34 pm
Location: Montreal, QC
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby thegreekdog on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:38 am

I don't really play speed freestyle and thus far it has not affected my games in any noticeable way.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6239
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:30 am

So far Clickable Maps has not had an impact on my score, but then again, I haven't really given it a good test, like a freestyle speed game. Maybe next week...


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25707
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Clickable Maps available to all-How it will affect your

Postby thegreekdog on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:43 am

I will say that clickable maps is helpful when I cannot read the territory name (which happens more often than I thought it did). I've made less mistakes. That may increase my rank!
Image
User avatar
Sergeant thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6239
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login