Scapula

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Should scapula get his premium back

Poll ended at Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:25 pm

No
58%
Yes
42%

Total votes : 79

Re: Scapula

Postby Evil Semp on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:28 pm

He is tired of the pettiness but he is the one calling us names. Go figure.
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (6)
Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (11)

Postby Valykrie on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:33 pm

"I'm tired of pettiness. F**k off."
That's basically all he said.
New Recruit Valykrie

Postby natty dread on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Scapula wrote:I'm now weary from the circular arguments, tired of all the pettiness and no longer want either form of membership.  

Accordingly, I have changed my vote to "No".

I will complete my last four games only for the sake of my opponents and have now commenced action to receive a refund directly from Salamander Software.  For those of you who have had a similar experience to me but paid the extortative additional fee, I suggest you try to do the same.  You'll get nowhere with these poorly hung jobsworths and their subserviant cohort of cloying devotees. 

To those of you with the reason and common sense to have supported me, I thank you.  May the dice be with you.

To those who might feel like taking an uncomplimentary swipe at my expense, please accept this as a standard and suitably thoughtless retort.  f*ck off. 

You won't get a refund. Good bye and good riddance.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (12) Map Contribution (12) General Contribution (7)

Postby killercheez on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:41 pm

im sorry scapula but after all this i change my vote 2 no
HIGHEST RANK: Captain_____ SCORE: 1831
Sergeant 1st Class killercheez

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby ESQuire on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:51 pm

I also voted no. This is the prime rule. It is made very clear. I don't understand why you opened the second account when you knew it was strictly forbidden. Why not just use your old account, unless you were trying to gain some advantage from the action... like dropping a low point account to start fresh.
Student Apprentice in Mythology Clan.
Captain ESQuire

Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3)

Postby codeblue1018 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:33 am

Valykrie wrote:"I'm tired of pettiness. F**k off."
That's basically all he said.

Evil, is this guy a multi?? :lol:
Major codeblue1018

Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (8)

Postby Arethusa on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:22 am

If you paid by credit card claim the refund back from your credit card provider. Having said that, I agree that each case should be treated on its own merits, and in your case you should get your premium back.
Lieutenant Arethusa

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby macbone on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:00 pm

Scapula, I have to hand it to you. You're obviously a smart guy - the diciton in your last post alone is enough to bear that out - and you almost had me sympathizing with you, but your choice to take the low road and resort to name-calling and being personally offensive destroyed any goodwill you might have engendered with me.

If I break the rules in a bar and am forcibly ejected, I don't get my cover charge back. If I plagiarize a paper and am disenrolled, I don't get my tuition back. Next time, suck it up, accept the responsibility of your actions, and move on.
Major macbone
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Location: Looking out over Victoria Harbor, thinking about Middle Earth and how good my wife looks
Medals: 81
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8)
General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Hannibał on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:20 pm

macbone wrote:Scapula, I have to hand it to you. You're obviously a smart guy - the diciton in your last post alone is enough to bear that out - and you almost had me sympathizing with you, but your choice to take the low road and resort to name-calling and being personally offensive destroyed any goodwill you might have engendered with me.

If I break the rules in a bar and am forcibly ejected, I don't get my cover charge back. If I plagiarize a paper and am disenrolled, I don't get my tuition back. Next time, suck it up, accept the responsibility of your actions, and move on.

Co sign to that first paragraph. And to think I wasted so much time typing the good fight.. allwell.
Sergeant 1st Class Hannibał

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby liverpoolfc on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:56 am

The way I see it nothing in life is black and white, if you make an honest mistake and there are extenuating circumstances then they should be taken into account.

It appears from looking at this thread that he has been presumed guilty, pretty rough if you ask me.

Personally I think he should have either had his premium membership reinstated or offered a refund. Pretty petty that it's come to all this and I can understand his frustration, just another reason i'm glad I haven't stumped up the cash for premium membership. Good will goes a long way and having played Scapula i've found him to be an honest player.

Epic fail to conquerclub, I won't be recommending this service to anyone else anymore, common sense doesn't prevail once again.

Anyway that's my two-cents.
Captain liverpoolfc

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Woodruff on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:02 am

liverpoolfc wrote:The way I see it nothing in life is black and white, if you make an honest mistake and there are extenuating circumstances then they should be taken into account.

It appears from looking at this thread that he has been presumed guilty, pretty rough if you ask me.

Actually, I would say he was presumed innocent. By many people, including myself. Then further evidence showed that he really was guilty.

liverpoolfc wrote:Personally I think he should have either had his premium membership reinstated or offered a refund.

A refund for what? He clearly was able to access his original account, so there is no reason to refund him anything. He simply wanted his cake and to be able to eat it too.

liverpoolfc wrote:Pretty petty that it's come to all this and I can understand his frustration, just another reason i'm glad I haven't stumped up the cash for premium membership. Good will goes a long way and having played Scapula i've found him to be an honest player.
Epic fail to conquerclub, I won't be recommending this service to anyone else anymore, common sense doesn't prevail once again.
Anyway that's my two-cents.

Common sense should have told you to read the whole thread carefully before commenting on it.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby killercheez on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:15 pm

they meaning the offocials o f cc should give the premium back to this poor little freemium ya no really could ya now really should yo yo
HIGHEST RANK: Captain_____ SCORE: 1831
Sergeant 1st Class killercheez

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby stahrgazer on Tue May 17, 2011 2:29 am

jefjef wrote:One thing that CC should do is have a CONTACT US link on the home page for email to email communication that does not require a creation of an account. That info is in the HELP forum but I'm sure it isn't looked at by all that many people.

There is a contact us link for if you need to contact them when signing in.
Captain stahrgazer

Medals: 56
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (7)

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue May 17, 2011 10:05 am

stahrgazer wrote:
jefjef wrote:One thing that CC should do is have a CONTACT US link on the home page for email to email communication that does not require a creation of an account. That info is in the HELP forum but I'm sure it isn't looked at by all that many people.

There is a contact us link for if you need to contact them when signing in.

You don't need an account to file an e-ticket---just an E-mail.

--Andy
Sergeant AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Now that his premium has expired let's give it back.
show
Sergeant 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion