CC breakfast/lunch

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby safariguy5 on Thu May 26, 2011 6:11 pm

nagerous wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:
nagerous wrote:Footlong Subway Melt with Lettuce, Olives, Red Onions, Pickles and Southwest Sauce.

It is the ****!

subway is one of my favorite places to eat! I like getting the 9-grain wheat footlong with ham and provolone. Top that toasted thing off with lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, pickles, green peppers, and a dab of ranch dressing and you're golden.although I stopped ordering ham recently because I heard it causes infertility in males


I'm sure the ham is fine.

Yeah it's the Mountain Dew you have to worry about. ;)
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby Victor Sullivan on Fri May 27, 2011 2:22 am

shieldgenerator7 wrote:
nagerous wrote:Footlong Subway Melt with Lettuce, Olives, Red Onions, Pickles and Southwest Sauce.

It is the ****!

Congrats to shieldgenerator for playing FCC with nagerous.

What? Wrong thread?? Uh... I am eating food? While on CC? Or something?

-Sully...
User avatar
Corporal Victor Sullivan
 
Posts: 7175
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby natty dread on Fri May 27, 2011 6:49 am

shieldgenerator7 wrote:subway is one of my favorite places to eat! I like getting the 9-grain wheat footlong with ham and provolone. Top that toasted thing off with lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, pickles, green peppers, and a dab of ranch dressing and you're golden.although I stopped ordering ham recently because I heard it causes infertility in males


This planet has enough babbies popping in as it is, no need for you to worry about fertility...
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread
 
Posts: 13318
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: fucked off
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (12) Map Contribution (12) General Contribution (7)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Fri May 27, 2011 8:51 am

natty_dread wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:subway is one of my favorite places to eat! I like getting the 9-grain wheat footlong with ham and provolone. Top that toasted thing off with lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, pickles, green peppers, and a dab of ranch dressing and you're golden.although I stopped ordering ham recently because I heard it causes infertility in males


This planet has enough babbies popping in as it is, no need for you to worry about fertility...

I see you're trying to push for the apocalypse.
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
User avatar
Sergeant shieldgenerator7
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:59 am
Location: somewhere along my spiritual journey
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Fri May 27, 2011 8:53 am

Oh and last night I got home late and ate a turkey and salami sandwich with wheat bread while browsing forums. it was so yummy!
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
User avatar
Sergeant shieldgenerator7
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:59 am
Location: somewhere along my spiritual journey
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby natty dread on Fri May 27, 2011 3:24 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:
natty_dread wrote:This planet has enough babbies popping in as it is, no need for you to worry about fertility...

I see you're trying to push for the apocalypse.


Contrary to what your pastor may or may not have told you... the world is not going to end if we decrease the population growth, there's no divine commandment telling us to fill the Earth, and morons shouldn't have babies in the first place.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread
 
Posts: 13318
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: fucked off
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (12) Map Contribution (12) General Contribution (7)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby nagerous on Fri May 27, 2011 5:04 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:Oh and last night I got home late and ate a turkey and salami sandwich with wheat bread while browsing forums. it was so yummy!


What about the dangers that too much salami can give you athlete's foot?
Image
User avatar
Captain nagerous
 
Posts: 8114
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:39 am
Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby safariguy5 on Fri May 27, 2011 6:28 pm

natty_dread wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:
natty_dread wrote:This planet has enough babbies popping in as it is, no need for you to worry about fertility...

I see you're trying to push for the apocalypse.


Contrary to what your pastor may or may not have told you... the world is not going to end if we decrease the population growth, there's no divine commandment telling us to fill the Earth, and morons shouldn't have babies in the first place.

Instead of the meek inheriting the earth, I think the brash and the ignorant are the ones inheriting it instead.
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sat May 28, 2011 1:24 am

natty_dread wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:
natty_dread wrote:This planet has enough babbies popping in as it is, no need for you to worry about fertility...

I see you're trying to push for the apocalypse.


Contrary to what your pastor may or may not have told you... the world is not going to end if we decrease the population growth, there's no divine commandment telling us to fill the Earth, and morons shouldn't have babies in the first place.

You sound like a real hit with the ladies! :lol:

-Sully

ON TOPIC: I just finished some beef-flavored Ramen noodles.
User avatar
Corporal Victor Sullivan
 
Posts: 7175
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby owenshooter on Sat May 28, 2011 1:27 am

i just slaughtered a rooster earlier this evening and am planning on having a nice fat cock meat sandwich for breakfast after the meat finishes marinating...-the black lamar
Image
Krazy gurls love Cool-0!!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant owenshooter
 
Posts: 8679
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby nagerous on Sat May 28, 2011 1:49 am

owenshooter wrote:i just slaughtered a rooster earlier this evening and am planning on having a nice fat cock meat sandwich for breakfast after the meat finishes marinating...-the black lamar



I always knew you were gay.
Image
User avatar
Captain nagerous
 
Posts: 8114
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:39 am
Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sat May 28, 2011 4:20 pm

nagerous wrote:
owenshooter wrote:i just slaughtered a rooster earlier this evening and am planning on having a nice fat cock meat sandwich for breakfast after the meat finishes marinating...-the black lamar



I always knew you were gay...-the straight jesus

-Sully
User avatar
Corporal Victor Sullivan
 
Posts: 7175
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Sun May 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Honey Nut Cheerios cereal today!
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
User avatar
Sergeant shieldgenerator7
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:59 am
Location: somewhere along my spiritual journey
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:16 am

Four fried eggs smothered in something called "ass kicking hot sauce"(something I got for Christmas I think) + tea for lunch. An unusual meal for me but I had this huge craving for eggs and it was actually quite heavenly.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby AslanTheKing on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:55 am

Fruitcake wrote:Breakfast: Generally smoked salmon, drizzled with fresh lemon, freshly rough ground black pepper and cream cheese. Freshly squeezed Orange juice then a large cup, or two, of breakfast tea, brewed to strength. When I can't get the cook to make that I settle for a bowl of rice krispies.

Elevenses: cup of tea with ginger snaps.

Lunch. I get two choices
1) (Light Lunch snack) Pio Tosini Palma ham (have eaten Pio Tosini for years, won't try another). with sun dried and sun blushed tomatoes with a fine Chardonnay
2) (Heavy Lunch snack) Medium sliced Fillet steak (very rare) thinly layered with good quality paté topped with a Parmigiano-Reggiano salad, all in a freshly baked (but not hot) ciabatta. Washed down with a Gevrey Chambertin.

This sees me through to tea time.



compliments to your taste, this man enjoys life
I used to roll the daizz
Feel the fear in my enemy´s eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:

Long live the Army Of Kings !


AOK

show: AOK Rocks
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:36 am
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:19 pm

AslanTheKing wrote:
Fruitcake wrote:Breakfast: Generally smoked salmon, drizzled with fresh lemon, freshly rough ground black pepper and cream cheese. Freshly squeezed Orange juice then a large cup, or two, of breakfast tea, brewed to strength. When I can't get the cook to make that I settle for a bowl of rice krispies.

Elevenses: cup of tea with ginger snaps.

Lunch. I get two choices
1) (Light Lunch snack) Pio Tosini Palma ham (have eaten Pio Tosini for years, won't try another). with sun dried and sun blushed tomatoes with a fine Chardonnay
2) (Heavy Lunch snack) Medium sliced Fillet steak (very rare) thinly layered with good quality paté topped with a Parmigiano-Reggiano salad, all in a freshly baked (but not hot) ciabatta. Washed down with a Gevrey Chambertin.

This sees me through to tea time.



compliments to your taste, this man enjoys life

Yeah that and he's older than my grandfather and so has time to enjoy life to the fullest. ;) I was always envious of his descriptions though, maybe he's got an extra seat at the table...
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby Fruitcake on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
AslanTheKing wrote:
Fruitcake wrote:Breakfast: Generally smoked salmon, drizzled with fresh lemon, freshly rough ground black pepper and cream cheese. Freshly squeezed Orange juice then a large cup, or two, of breakfast tea, brewed to strength. When I can't get the cook to make that I settle for a bowl of rice krispies.

Elevenses: cup of tea with ginger snaps.

Lunch. I get two choices
1) (Light Lunch snack) Pio Tosini Palma ham (have eaten Pio Tosini for years, won't try another). with sun dried and sun blushed tomatoes with a fine Chardonnay
2) (Heavy Lunch snack) Medium sliced Fillet steak (very rare) thinly layered with good quality paté topped with a Parmigiano-Reggiano salad, all in a freshly baked (but not hot) ciabatta. Washed down with a Gevrey Chambertin.

This sees me through to tea time.



compliments to your taste, this man enjoys life

Yeah that and he's older than my grandfather and so has time to enjoy life to the fullest. ;) I was always envious of his descriptions though, maybe he's got an extra seat at the table...


To be honest, my table normally has a couple of guests for Breakfast, Elevenses, Lunch, Tea or even Dinner. Sometimes the same faces are there for days as they don't seem to want to leave!

I have 9 for Dinner tomorrow. We are opening with grilled Salmon (medium to well done) with balsamic glaze (goes sweet and a little crispy if placed under a fierce grill), followed by a salad creation I came up with some years ago that most say is unlike any salad they have ever tasted (and been bored with) previously. I now have to make almost industrial quantities to fulfil the requests for it. To go with this salad are fine whole Beef Fillets roasted with whole-Grain Mustard & Herb Crust (a real favourite of mine), sliced at the table freshly baked home made bread, warm (and unusually strong) Somerset Camembert, from a cheese maker I now count as a friend, for dipping the bread in. A very nice Louis Jadot Gevrey-Chambertin for those who like red (which should be everyone imo) and a passable Au Bon Climat Hildegard 2008 (Santa Maria Valley) Pinot Grigio for those who insist on drinking white wine.

I shall be in the Kitchen for some hours in the morning before breaking to watch the first half of the France v Wales match, then a quick change as guests will be arriving for and during the second half. As usual, Cook will take care of the final preparation and I imagine I will have a full house tomorrow overnight so will revert to the usual breakfast mentioned previously on Sunday.
Image

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
User avatar
Colonel Fruitcake
 
Posts: 2180
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:38 am
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby AslanTheKing on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:22 pm

oh, i love this pinot noir from the french cote de nuits region,
Louis Jadot Gevrey-Chambertin, last time i had it was on a japanes cruiseship

last night i trully enjoyed lamb from new zealand ( it wasnt fillet- but dont know the word in english)
i can only recommend to people to try lamb for a change

the appetizer was simple atlantik oysters from ireland- never had irish oysters before but they where great
( last time i had great oysters was in canada, victora at the oyster bar- u get a map where the oysters come from and choose)

but tell me guys, whats your favourite champagne?
i want to try something i havent had before
I used to roll the daizz
Feel the fear in my enemy´s eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:

Long live the Army Of Kings !


AOK

show: AOK Rocks
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:36 am
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby AslanTheKing on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:35 pm

clapper011 wrote:I am having an everything bagel, with herb and garlic cream cheese, bacon, cheese, egg and tomato for lunch, while I take my cc turns! what do you eat for breakfast or lunch while taking turns? :D

Image looks very similar to this one :)


the nicest bagel what comes into my mind is

a nice crusted sesame bagel, thin layer of philadelphia cream cheese, some capers and Red!! Onion,
a little bit of iceberg lettuce and finally the most important
some Gravlax, not smoked salmon
it has to be gravlax

if u dont have gravlax , try king crablegs instead (without onions , capers, lettuce- just plain)
delicious
I used to roll the daizz
Feel the fear in my enemy´s eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:

Long live the Army Of Kings !


AOK

show: AOK Rocks
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:36 am
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:11 am

I enjoy chevre and jam on a sesame bagel. All 3 are homemade, btw. ;)
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby smegal69 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:14 am

My dad said i can have one with him for lunch....... they taste better fresh
Image
show: What the Girls say about Smegal69
User avatar
Captain smegal69
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:17 am
Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean
Medals: 153
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30)
General Achievement (20) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (30)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:45 pm

I can't play and eat at the same time... never learned how to walk and chew gum at the same time, so clicking and chomping prob won't work either..
User avatar
Major rhp 1
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:14 pm

rhp 1 wrote:I can't play and eat at the same time... never learned how to walk and chew gum at the same time, so clicking and chomping prob won't work either..

Yes, Fruitcake must have one of the stickiest keyboards in existence.
Well, gillipig may have him beat... :roll:
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby AslanTheKing on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:52 am

smegal69 wrote:My dad said i can have one with him for lunch....... they taste better fresh
Image


this are nice lobsters, but they look like there from the pacific coast, i can be wrong

i personally love those of the east coast ( rhode island ...)
there the sweetest lobsters on earth

just by looking at the picture i get hungry ( this lobsters ...)
I used to roll the daizz
Feel the fear in my enemy´s eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:

Long live the Army Of Kings !


AOK

show: AOK Rocks
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:36 am
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Re: CC breakfast/lunch

Postby smegal69 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:30 am

Southern Ocean Rock Lobsters or what the locals call Cray's (Australia & New Zealand)

best to Drown them first (use fresh water) that way they don't lose there legs when you drop them in boiling water, and cooked straight away in Sea Water severed with a slice of lemon...... yummy

Image

these one's never made it home :D
show: What the Girls say about Smegal69
User avatar
Captain smegal69
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:17 am
Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean
Medals: 153
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30)
General Achievement (20) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (30)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: LittleMao

Login