Conquer Club

Das Schloss

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Das Schloss

Postby jleonnn on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Oh ok thanks. But in trench we should mostly ignore the troopers right? Since we can't get the troops out due to the nuetral reset.
Major jleonnn

Postby Jippd on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:50 am

you can advance through a neutral reset in trench. I would say DS bonus may sometimes be easier to get than DD bonus but both are the right move to make strategy wise in a trench 1 v 1 game.
Last edited by Jippd on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Jippd

Postby jleonnn on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:53 am

Ah ok thanks. I think I'll try both dropping my stack in manual in Das Schloss and splitting them between the two to see how it goes. All along I've been dropping on the troopers and it's been going pretty well until the last 2 or so games. The opponent would drop his 24 on the castle and would go first. So he takes the bonus the first round and reduces my region count to below 12. I try to get all the autodeploys by the first turn and don't break out. So round 2 now and the opponent would just stack (with his Das Schloss bonus) on one of the autodeploy regions (ie. C1, C2, J1, J2, etc.) and when I break out to hit and fort troops from my autodeploys, he would come up next turn and whittle my stack down. And because he already has the +7 bonus, he will win eventually cuz he has the same number of autodeploy regions as me and I can't get to AA quickly enough to bombard them. So these games have caused me to reconsider my strategy... I'll try a few and see which ones fit best :)
Major jleonnn

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:51 am

jleonnn wrote:Ah ok thanks. I think I'll try both dropping my stack in manual in Das Schloss and splitting them between the two to see how it goes. All along I've been dropping on the troopers and it's been going pretty well until the last 2 or so games. The opponent would drop his 24 on the castle and would go first. So he takes the bonus the first round and reduces my region count to below 12. I try to get all the autodeploys by the first turn and don't break out. So round 2 now and the opponent would just stack (with his Das Schloss bonus) on one of the autodeploy regions (ie. C1, C2, J1, J2, etc.) and when I break out to hit and fort troops from my autodeploys, he would come up next turn and whittle my stack down. And because he already has the +7 bonus, he will win eventually cuz he has the same number of autodeploy regions as me and I can't get to AA quickly enough to bombard them. So these games have caused me to reconsider my strategy... I'll try a few and see which ones fit best :)

that"s why you'd rather have a bonus on round 1 too. deploying on the Ks for example. deploying all your troops behind platz D is the most common strategy. food for thought.
Major betiko

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion