Conquer Club

CC is declining again!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Is CC Declining?

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:18 am

In recent months, I have had issues with my laptop and been forced to play on 1) my cell phone and 2) my iPad.

The phone is simply too small to deal with all the complexity of the game. I am not sure having a bigger phone (bigger screen) would help much.

I learned to play better on my iPad by understanding and using different icons to switch screens and options. BUT I prefer ALL one on screen and only the computer allows me to do that.

My point is that the complex nature of the game itself is such that a big screen is needed and that a mobile device, i.e., a cell phone, CANNOT (at this time) handle all the features that this site requires. It seems to me that to make this game more user friendly, we need to have a simpler version of the game; it would require "Risk Lite." One feature I could not engage on my iPad is the Panel Interface to see what territories I can attack from my current "choice" or location (territory). As I said before in another thread, young people (such as teens I teach in high school) want immediate response and most do not have the patience and persistence to learn a complex game such as this.

A few more thoughts: 1) I also teach chess in my school chess club. Most players are not willing to put in the time and effort to learn the game and improve their play. Out of 10 players, if I find ONE that will do so is about normal. When I started some 30 years ago, there were fewer gaming options (nearly NONE electronic) and so fewer options meant more willingness and time to devote to a complex game such as chess. Risk, on CC, are complex games.

2) I played Risk online at the website Pogo. Most players there could not handle the complexity of the game. There were used to playing a game to "pop" balloons when there were at least 3 contiguous ones of the same color, or a game where you switch two tokens to get 3 contiguous ones of the same color. They did not or would not learn a game as complex as Risk, with dice, cards, and a map.

3) My point is that Risk and CC is a limited "market" of willing players. Most who check out the site are NOT willing to spend the time to learn the game. When I was growing up (I am 60) board games were "king" when there were NO electronic games. I took time as a child to learn to play chess and risk and card games. How many play board games NOW versus electronic games on their cell phones? NOT many.

4) One more point: I also play Risk for a change of "pace" in my chess club. Often students like the change and enjoy the game. This year that has NOT happened.....YES, I know, limited data anecdotal data.....agreed.

5) I thought I read that board games (of all types) are making a bit of a comeback; sales increased in the past year or so. Maybe a few even purchased the game of Risk (or chess or checkers).

6) Do what you can to encourage your younger relatives (children, nephews & nieces, grandchildren) to play Risk, chess, checkers, and other board games. Play games because it is FUN. Play a few games because one enjoys the mental challenge of something complex.

Mike JP4Fun
Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Nucker on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:37 am

The lack of new maps, and the prolonged static state of the beta maps speaks of decline
Major Nucker

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:01 pm

---------------YES,BECAUSE THE HIGH COMMAND LIKES TO HIDE THE TRUTH...
---------------IN THE NEW STICKY ABOUT HOW GOLD IS A RIPOFF...4 POSTS OF TRUTH WERE DELETED...IT SHOW 7 POSTS ...BUT ONLY 3 CAN BE SEEN...
---------------THE VOICE OF THE REGULAR JOES(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...WILL NOT LET THE TRUTH BE SILENCED...
---------------To say as one of THE HIGH COMMAND'S PR PEOPLE WOULD...THAT YOU HAVE TO BE GOLD...TO ENJOY 99% of the site :roll: is laughable... :lol: ...THAT IS SPITTING IN FREEMIUM'S FACES...WHY NOT JUST CALL SILVERS DEPLORABLE,HIGH COMMAND???Silver's can speak in the forums for free...That's like 30% of the site...
---------------100% of People come to Conquer Club to play RISK......THE PUBLIC POOL IS THE PLACE TO BE...:)
---------------The Clans and Tourneys are full of cry babies who only care about make believe trophies...It makes them feel special........
---------------As for SPEED GAMES...NO ONE PLAYS ANYMORE...BECAUSE ,speed was ruined by making 1,2,3,4 min games...When 5 min was enough...Like playing in real life at a table with friends and family...They changed it so cry babies could try and win a million games in a day...Chasing everyone away...Like all other settings...To cater to a few...while pissing off the rest of the community....Much like the Feb.Chal...Kiss the ass of trouble makers...While pissing off the masses...
--------------NOT TO MENTION TRICKING PEOPLE IN BUYING GOLD, OUT OF THEIR MONEY...YES,BECOMING GOLD GIVES YOU A WARM FEELING... :roll: OR IT COULD BE THE ROCK IN YOUR STOMACH...FROM BUYER'S REMORSE... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D :D :D ...I CAN'T IMAGINE WHY C.C. IS DECLINING... :roll:
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby riskllama on Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:56 pm

why do you pay for premium, then?
:-s
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby JBlombier on Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:56 pm

I've lurked this thread since it started and there have been a lot of good suggestions, interesting thoughts, thorough analyses and a lot of ignorant posts. So far, so good, because that's how a forum works. Admittedly, I especially enjoyed the capitalized posts from ConfederateSS, because I find it amazing how one can undermine his own message by the use of capital letters and references to 'deplorables' he apparently feels affiliated with.

However, it was clear that this thread had no particular purpose, other than keeping a tight administration of CC's inevitable ending. And hey, we've spent years on this digital battlefield, so a thread like this seems necesarry, if only for legacy's sake.

Then I read jusplay4fun's post and I found it refreshing. No useless suggestions to make CC flourish again, but a positively written post with an underlying acceptation that the world is changing and CC will not fit into as many lives as it has before. There's no harm in that. The userbase will become smaller and eventually fade out, but we've still got some fun years to come, so let's enjoy it, while it lasts.

Mike (jp4fun) has got me appreciating the good time I have on CC now (9 years already, which is absurd, I know...) and has helped me accept the fact that CC is not forever. Who would've thought that this site would one day function as a metaphor for life 8-)

- JBlombier

show: jusplay4fun-quote
Colonel JBlombier

Postby jmyork82 on Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:15 pm

Well said JBlombier

If anything, it really is a club now. It's our place to sneak away for a few moments and f*ck around on OUR site. I like it here.

edit - wait, did the sight just semi bleep my f*ck? What the f*ck?
Lieutenant jmyork82

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:37 pm

it is a ridiculous amount of time to continuously log on to a game site for a near day to day basis.

7 years myself.

funny story (to me), after playing here for about 8 months, i enjoyed it. then i went on a vacay to alaska for 12 days, this was before i knew about forums and clans where it's like people know each other and stuff. i just always thought this was a game where no one talked other than game chat. so i had no sitters or anything. when i came back i never really thought twice about logging in because i knew my games were all deadbeated. i was almost a goner at that point. til', for some reason, i logged back in a started up a new game. i've tried to quit like 3-4 times since and just can't do it.

5903 (BCB)
6550 (ACB)
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby Serbia on Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:45 pm

jmyork82 wrote:Well said JBlombier

If anything, it really is a club now. It's our place to sneak away for a few moments and fuck around on OUR site. I like it here.

edit - wait, did the sight just semi
bleep my fuck? What the fuck?

Fucking fixed.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:12 pm

riskllama wrote:why do you pay for premium, then?
:-s

-------Lets go over a few things...why....
-------(Is there not a guy with billions speaking for the middle class now in America ;) )-----
-------I took it on myself to speak out for the regular joes in the public pool...But I might need a little bling to do so...
-------When I first joined...A week later I became gold to play speed games...Back then there were 4 pages on weekdays and 8 pages on the weekends...Soon speed became 4 or 8 games a day(although the pages were shorter ones back then)... :( The settings and time limits drove people away... :(
-------But I thought I would stay gold...I joined the great war...Found out what a joke the great war was...BUT I DO NOT DEADBEAT...SO I WILL CONTINUE TO REMAIN GOLD...AS LONG AS "RACE TO THE SEA IS ONGOING"...YES,THAT'S RIGHT,CAFF,KING A...I DON'T DEADBEAT...I HATE DEADBEATERS,YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO DEADBEATERS... :x ...People know what that's about...Cry babies who only care about winning...One more reason why the great war is a joke... ;)
--------Believe me...it's getting harder and harder to stay gold...As I watch the horrible PR moves made by THE HIGH COMMAND.....When I was finally having fun again...Feb.Chal...A few ruined it for many...The High Command stood by the trouble makers...I told them to shove the chal.medal ...Well you know where...I even wanted to give my tokens away,so others could make their medal total...I don't think they did it though. :( ....WILL WORLD WAR ONE EVER END?...Will the high command ever give the community a valid reason to like gold over silver?...time will tell ;) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:42 am

Thx, JBlombier,

I should mention a few additional things here. One is that change is constant, as noted and written many years ago (500 B.C., or even earlier?) by a wise Ancient Greek natural philosopher. Second, we change, as individuals. In my Clan, we Had some come and go; some become less active. A few are like a supernova who burn brightly for a short time, only to fade away.......

For CC to survive and grow, it and we need to evolve, change, and adapt. (Evolution, anyone one?) We should preserve what is good, and adapt and change to new games and trends. Addition of "Other games" is a good way to offer more gaming options. check it out. Chess, checkers, and Reversi (one of my favorites), other good games that are more familiar to more people, that require thought and planning (games that I mentioned a bit earlier) may help CC grow and remain a viable gaming option for many more years.

I still want to suggest a version of Risk that can be adapted to cell phones, a kind of Risk "Lite" (or Light or simpler) that may be worth investigating. Conquer Risk, under "Other Games" may be a start in that direction. (I think that is the name of that other game,.....)

Lastly, it is difficult to type in the bathroom of my hotel room at 4:37 a.m on an iPad,.....as I am doing now, since I had trouble sleeping...! (I did not want to wake up my wife and son.)

Mike JusPlay4Fun

JBlombier wrote:I've lurked this thread since it started and there have been a lot of good suggestions, interesting thoughts, thorough analyses and a lot of ignorant posts. So far, so good, because that's how a forum works. Admittedly, I especially enjoyed the capitalized posts from ConfederateSS, because I find it amazing how one can undermine his own message by the use of capital letters and references to 'deplorables' he apparently feels affiliated with.

However, it was clear that this thread had no particular purpose, other than keeping a tight administration of CC's inevitable ending. And hey, we've spent years on this digital battlefield, so a thread like this seems necesarry, if only for legacy's sake.

Then I read jusplay4fun's post and I found it refreshing. No useless suggestions to make CC flourish again, but a positively written post with an underlying acceptation that the world is changing and CC will not fit into as many lives as it has before. There's no harm in that. The userbase will become smaller and eventually fade out, but we've still got some fun years to come, so let's enjoy it, while it lasts.

Mike (jp4fun) has got me appreciating the good time I have on CC now (9 years already, which is absurd, I know...) and has helped me accept the fact that CC is not forever. Who would've thought that this site would one day function as a metaphor for life 8-)

- JBlombier

show: jusplay4fun-quote
Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:57 am

-------J-4-F.....This thread is full of great ideas and reasons...The ball is in The High Command's hands......But to them...THE ANSWER IS BLOWING IN THE WIND... :( ...We'll just have to keep hoping for a better tomorrow on the site... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D...You can post the song video now Jn...;)...Thank You Kindly....:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby jmyork82 on Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:42 am

Serbia wrote:
jmyork82 wrote:Well said JBlombier

If anything, it really is a club now. It's our place to sneak away for a few moments and fuck around on OUR site. I like it here.

edit - wait, did the sight just semi
bleep my fuck? What the fuck?

Fucking fixed.

f*ck yeah!

edit - ok, somebody enlighten me here. Are mods bleeped or something?
Lieutenant jmyork82

Postby jmyork82 on Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:48 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
I still want to suggest a version of Risk that can be adapted to cell phones, a kind of Risk "Lite" (or Light or simpler) that may be worth investigating. Conquer Risk, under "Other Games" may be a start in that direction. (I think that is the name of that other game,.....)

There is one on the phone called Border Siege that is pretty good. If CC were to merge with the group that does that game and could really be a win win for everybody. But I will also say that is all easier said than done.
Lieutenant jmyork82

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:05 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
owenshooter wrote:entire community (almost a full 1/3rd of CC) vanishing almost overnight, and you have to two major factors in CC's

God you are so full of shit it's squirting out of your tear ducts.

There was never any "vanishing almost overnight." Many people have posted the graph of CC's decline, and it's always been a gradual process, from 2009 to the present. Some years a little steeper, some years a little less, but never any kind of overnight exodus. Always a gradual process.

On CC, as on any game site, the main reason people leave is they're bored. Mainly, it's from not enough new settings, not from too many. You start with a game as inherently dull as Risk, you have to keep adding bells and whistles at a pretty fast clip to prevent boredom. If you look at name-brand Risk, nowadays it has sound effects and actual cavalry galloping across the screen, and even with that they can't stop its slow and gradual decline, because at its core, Risk is a pretty dull game.

Conquer club has done better than anyone else, reaching past the inherent dullness of Risk with interesting new maps and interesting new gameplay options to keep people from getting bored. With those, it's lasted a lot longer than most people thought it would. Still, it's never enough.

Absolutely. I agree 100%. Believe it or not, just keeping the site design current is enough to attract people. People are weird like that. You have a few seconds to catch their interest, so a site needs to look enticing to get them to sign up.

If you look at Border Siege that jmyork mentioned, which is not nearly as good as Conquer Club in terms of gameplay, it's mobile phone interface is excellent. It looks clean, professional and current. Our interface is early 2000s. While it was built in 2006, it is consistent with site design from around 2002. The mobile version of CC is so awful that I can't play it on my phone. If we were to come up with a proper mobile ap for this game with a limited number of settings and maps, it might actually attract in new members... BUT I also think it would mean giving the site a bit of a facelift too.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby riskllama on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:24 pm

CC on a smartphone is unbearable. i only do it unless absolutely necessary.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby jmyork82 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:34 am

Shannon Apple wrote:
If you look at Border Siege that jmyork mentioned, which is not nearly as good as Conquer Club in terms of gameplay...

fact!

just wanted to throw that out there.

Also, the other things you said after that were spot of too.
Lieutenant jmyork82

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:08 am

“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby JBlombier on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:27 pm

riskllama wrote:CC on a smartphone is unbearable. i only do it unless absolutely necessary.

I agree, it's the worst. But with all the settings that CC has and that I enjoy playing, I find it hard to believe it's possible to make it great for a phone. The phone's just too small and the possibilities are close to limitless.
jusplay4fun wrote:I still want to suggest a version of Risk that can be adapted to cell phones, a kind of Risk "Lite" (or Light or simpler) that may be worth investigating. Conquer Risk, under "Other Games" may be a start in that direction. (I think that is the name of that other game,.....)

Risk Lite seems like the only way to go if we're talking smartphones, a game with a more straight forward gameplay. That kind of game should take far less strategy than a quadruples, trench, fog, unlimited, etc. setting, because a clean and simple game is the only way new people are able to enjoy playing Risk on a phone in my opinion. Some of those people might even decide to check out the old-fashioned website, if only for the nostalgic warm and fuzzy feeling coming from the current layout.

- JBlombier

PS. Small edit: I can imagine re-inventing CC takes up enormous amounts of time and one can argue if that will be worth the effort. That's not my area of expertise, though.
Colonel JBlombier

Postby Beast Of Burson on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:59 pm

This is sad

https://www.letsplayriskonline.com/

Top 6 Risk sites, CC sits in 5th and has a 4 rating and says "poor".

Much better sites out there that people find more appealing then this antiquated dinosaur that has needed a face lift for a loooong time.
Until changes are made, surely it will get worse. It's all about the money not giving the people what they are complaining need to be changed.

If you don't change with the times you get left behind
Cook Beast Of Burson

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:29 pm

Beast Of Burson wrote:This is sad

Much better sites out there that people find more appealing then this antiquated dinosaur that has needed a face lift for a loooong time.
Until changes are made, surely it will get worse. It's all about the money not giving the people what they are complaining need to be changed.

Letsplayriskonline claims to be "independent" but I've heard they are owned by the owners of MajCom. I don't know for sure if this is true, but a quick look at their site tends to confirm it. Not only does MajCom get the highest ratings, but it is mentioned in everybody else's ratings as well, There seems to be almost one mention of MajCom worked into every paragraph of CC's review!

Their article slams CC maps as being simplistic crap, and as evidence it cherry picks King of the Mountains, which admittedly is one of CC's crappier maps. There's no mention of all amazingly beautiful and complex maps like Rorke's Drift, Northwest Passage, Stalingrad, and Conquer Rome.
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Mad777 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:33 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Beast Of Burson wrote:This is sad

Letsplayriskonline claims to be "independent" but I've heard they are owned by the owners of MajCom. I don't know for sure if this is true, but a quick look at their site tends to confirm it. Not only does MajCom get the highest ratings, but it is mentioned in everybody else's ratings as well, There seems to be almost one mention of MajCom worked into every paragraph of CC's review!

Their article slams CC maps as being simplistic crap, and as evidence it cherry picks King of the Mountains, which admittedly is one of CC's crappier maps. There's no mention of all amazingly beautiful and complex maps like Rorke's Drift, Northwest Passage, Stalingrad, and Conquer Rome.

Something is mentioned in the review and I think to be consider (highlighted in red below):

Conquer Club is the oldest site to play Risk online, but it is by far not the best. Conquer Club has been around for a long time and it shows. It's built up a large pool of game players and maps, but not much else. The gaming interface is cumbersome and outdated, and the actual maps are pretty unappealing to look at. Conquer Club hasn't seen a face-lift since it started in 2006, and it is not easy to navigate. This online Risk site has seen better days. The community is still strong, but out of control discussions about politics and religion plague the forums and the concept of playing Risk online has been forgotten. Not surprisingly the active user base have been trending downwards for a couple years.

That is something I agree 100% with but hey we have a "Trash Can" now :-k ](*,) ....the other comments are not so relevant but surely to be work out at some point :|
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:42 pm

Mad777 wrote:Something is mentioned in the review and I think to be consider (highlighted in red below):

Conquer Club is the oldest site to play Risk online, but it is by far not the best. Conquer Club has been around for a long time and it shows. It's built up a large pool of game players and maps, but not much else. The gaming interface is cumbersome and outdated, and the actual maps are pretty unappealing to look at. Conquer Club hasn't seen a face-lift since it started in 2006, and it is not easy to navigate. This online Risk site has seen better days. The community is still strong, but out of control discussions about politics and religion plague the forums and the concept of playing Risk online has been forgotten. Not surprisingly the active user base have been trending downwards for a couple years.

That is something I agree 100% with but hey we have a "Trash Can" now :-k ](*,) ....the other comments are not so relevant but surely to be work out at some point :|

Arguing about religion and politics is plenty of fun for some people. Those who don't like it are not forced to participate.
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Mad777 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:56 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Mad777 wrote:Something is mentioned in the review and I think to be consider (highlighted in red below):

Arguing about religion and politics is plenty of fun for some people. Those who don't like it are not forced to participate.

This is not the point Duke, I meant that there is many place in the web where that kind of stuff can take place...tell me what is the point to have this in a Playing platform? Most of the online game site I've been and I'm still does have Forum but the members are kind enough to make topic in relation of the purpose of the site, plus some fun place to have sharing funny discussions...not that crap we can read every day here...if some wants to bring shit then the mods shut it up right away....trust me, this kind of moderation (in the other game site) is not what makes members quiting, it's making the trouble maker being ignored and eventually leaving the site or at least not posting BS at it's extreme anymore....those who quit here are those getting tired to see what is happening in an open Forum like this we have in Conquer Club...
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby owenshooter on Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:11 am

Mad777 wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

This is not the point Duke, I meant that there is many place in the web where that kind of stuff can take place...tell me what is the point to have this in a Playing platform? Most of the online game site I've been and I'm still does have Forum but the members are kind enough to make topic in relation of the purpose of the site, plus some fun place to have sharing funny discussions...not that crap we can read every day here...if some wants to bring shit then the mods shut it up right away....trust me, this kind of moderation (in the other game site) is not what makes members quiting, it's making the trouble maker being ignored and eventually leaving the site or at least not posting BS at it's extreme anymore....those who quit here are those getting tired to see what is happening in an open Forum like this we have in Conquer Club...

Really? What about the members that were permabanned and pushed out by the heavy handed moderation and sanitizing of the site for that alleged purchase by HASBRO? That was when we lost the community, Team CC OPENLY ENGAGED AND KILLED IT... They are trying to bring it back now, well were. But with the open acceptance of racism/bigotry within the forums, more will leave the forums... Sad days around here, but at least you can finally call someone the most vile insult on the planet and get away with it!!!-Jn
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:00 am

owenshooter wrote:Really? What about the members that were permabanned and pushed out by the heavy handed moderation and sanitizing of the site for that alleged purchase by HASBRO? That was when we lost the community, Team CC OPENLY ENGAGED AND KILLED IT... They are trying to bring it back now, well were. But with the open acceptance of racism/bigotry within the forums, more will leave the forums... Sad days around here, but at least you can finally call someone the most vile insult on the planet and get away with it!!!-Jn

It's hilarious how you can argue both sides of the same coin. In the same paragraph you complain about too much moderation and not enough moderation.

I'm reminded of "The Incredible Bread Machine."
https://mises.org/library/tom-smith-and-his-incredible-bread-machine
The lawyer then went on,
These very simpIe guidelines
You can rely upon:
You're gouging on your prices if
You charge more than the rest.
But it's unfair competition
If you think you can charge less.

A second point that we would make
To help avoid confusion:
Don't try to charge the same amount:
That would be collusion!
You must compete. But not too much,
For if you do, you see,
Then the market would be yours
And that's monopoly!"

Price too high? Or price too low?
Now, which charge did they make?
Well, they weren't loath to charging both
With Public Good at stake!

In fact, they went one better
They charged "monopoly!"
No muss, no fuss, oh woe is us,
Egad, they charged all three!

Too much moderation? Or too little moderation? Now which one will it be? Ah, hell, let's complain about both in the same breath!
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion