Conquer Club

CC is declining again!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Is CC Declining?

Postby King_Herpes on Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:04 am

Sorry about your little butt āœŖ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby Symmetry on Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:05 am

King_Herpes wrote:5781

Oh my!
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:37 am

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby owenshooter on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:47 am

BGtheBrain wrote:6629

this is the correct number for the FULL SCORE LEADER BOARD... more interesting is the FULL RUNNING LEADER BOARD, which clocks in at 429... the black jesus is worried...-JĆ©sus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby djelebert on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:47 am

Don't worry owen. We're 9th of september, 499
Full running leaderscorboard only represent players who have already finished 20 games. Let see at the end of the month.
Lieutenant djelebert

Postby BGtheBrain on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:05 am

Captain BGtheBrain

Postby rockfist on Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:39 pm

I am premium, but I rarely complete 20 games in one month these days.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby IcePack on Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:42 pm

rockfist wrote:I am premium, but I rarely complete 20 games in one month these days.

+1

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby BGtheBrain on Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:50 pm

Captain BGtheBrain

Postby Serbia on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:00 pm

IcePack wrote:
rockfist wrote:I am premium, but I rarely complete 20 games in one month these days.

+1

I find this fascinating. (weird things pique my interest, obviously)
Why is this? Is it because of the settings you play? As in, games take longer, so you play fewer? How many active games do you ever have at one time? Is it because you're tournament players, and there are fewer tourneys to participate in (unlike several years ago)?

Damn, I just checked the "join a tourney" page; 6 in signups. SIX. Wow. And 9 auto. Well, looks like the TD's from a few years back certainly were spot on with their predictions!

Anyway, I assume by the way you wrote this, you used to play more. What's with the decrease? Settings? Availability of games you like? Or is it simply life getting in the way? Truly curious.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby IcePack on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:24 pm

Serbia wrote:
IcePack wrote:

+1

Why is this? Is it because of the settings you play? As in, games take longer, so you play fewer? How many active games do you ever have at one time? Is it because you're tournament players, and there are fewer tourneys to participate in (unlike several years ago)?

Damn, I just checked the "join a tourney" page; 6 in signups. SIX. Wow. And 9 auto. Well, looks like the TD's from a few years back certainly were spot on with their predictions!

Anyway, I assume by the way you wrote this, you used to play more. What's with the decrease? Settings? Availability of games you like? Or is it simply life getting in the way? Truly curious.

For me personally, I used to play a lot (2,500 games my first year alone). I was interested in diving in and learning all the maps, I enjoyed community tournaments, clan games, events, everything. Eventually all the easy medals went away, and learnt what I liked and what I didn't. Stopped playing Tournaments (mostly) except for the odd Auto now and then.
Personally I've realized I enjoy the research and planning aspects of clans and clan wars more than the actual game itself, so I normally am <10 games at any given time now. Usually less, unless there is a event that I'm interested in (not very many these days) like Olympics where my count "jumped" to 40, or the Whac a Mod where cheme and I were doing 200-300 games each.
I used to regularly carry 75-125 @ a time, I suppose I still could but I enjoy spending the time chatting on Skype with friends, clan mates, researching, planning, doing rankings, etc more than sitting and playing 100 turns on different maps...
i used to feel teh same way about touranments, before clans before certain mods / rules kinda killed that, and my passion went to clans instead.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:02 pm

mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby rockfist on Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:08 pm

Serbia wrote:
IcePack wrote:

+1

For me, I can only play at most 15-18 games at a very high level. I've had 40-45 games going but that was just to get medals. My version of 40-45 games was to play them as soon as it was my turn also, so its more like 60-65 games if you were to wait.

My clan games require a much higher level of thought than what I would put into an individual game when I was simply pursuing a medal. I've literally spent over an hour on the analysis of one move in a clan game (and I'm not talking the first move of a huge unlimited fort game - just a regular game). Individual games are more for fun than anything else and not so serious to me so unless someone makes a huge deal of it they won't get my A++ game in a 1v1 non clan game.

Also, although I have 7-8 maps that I am very good at, I am a quick learner on maps, so in Clan games I often get assigned to maps that others either can't or don't want to play. I'm a clan leader so yes, I could side step those games, but I won't ever do that if my playing gives us the best chance of winning. When I am unfamiliar with a map and have to play it I'll spend hours researching how to play it, so while not "good" at it, I can avoid making stupid mistakes as much as possible.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby owenshooter on Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:52 am

rockfist wrote:For me, I can only play at most 15-18 games at a very high level.

i just really don't think that using drugs and playing CC at the same time is something you should advocate. there are children on this site... i know there is a thread about drinking and playing CC, but this, in my opinion, has gone too far... i hope this thread is locked and you are given a significant vacation from the forums... the black jesus has spoken...-Bj

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby rockfist on Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:52 pm

I never use recreational drugs nor would I advocate anyone doing that.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby owenshooter on Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:12 pm

rockfist wrote:I never use recreational drugs nor would I advocate anyone doing that.

good luck, druggie, just turned you into C&A for your abhorrent actions within these forums...

the black jesus is giggling...-JĆ©sus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby riskllama on Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:57 pm

well, he does have a fistful of rock...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby The Lost Warrior on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:36 am

I think CC should decline if this is all about luck and strategy means very little. Feels like shit when your average assault score is 2.33. What the hell? I guess the admins don't give a shit about it....
Captain The Lost Warrior

Postby Serbia on Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:30 am

The Lost Warrior wrote:I think CC should decline if this is all about luck and strategy means very little. Feels like shit when your average assault score is 2.33. What the hell? I guess the admins don't give a shit about it....

Yes, we should all live in a world where the average assault roll is a 5, and the average defense roll is a 3. This way, dice shall always be weighted to the attacker, and whoever attacks both first and last shall forever have the advantage, AMEN.

These dice complaints are really tiresome.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby TeeGee on Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:23 pm

Serbia wrote:
The Lost Warrior wrote:I think CC should decline if this is all about luck and strategy means very little. Feels like shit when your average assault score is 2.33. What the hell? I guess the admins don't give a shit about it....

Yes, we should all live in a world where the average assault roll is a 5, and the average defense roll is a 3. This way, dice shall always be weighted to the attacker, and whoever attacks both first and last shall forever have the advantage, AMEN.

Serbia, you must have a dice hack, overall you are 3.51 .. I want my extra .01 :lol: :roll:
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby BoganGod on Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:52 pm

TeeGee wrote:
Serbia wrote:

Serbia, you must have a dice hack, overall you are 3.51 .. I want my extra .01 :lol: :roll:

OMG, you two get a room already.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby BGtheBrain on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:46 am

Captain BGtheBrain

Postby Gillipig on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:53 pm

Has the argument been resolved yet? By being resolved I mean, have the people who thought CC wasn't declining knelt down and kissed the boots of the people who said it was? I want my boots kissed, pucker your lips losers!
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby BoganGod on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Gillipig wrote:Has the argument been resolved yet? By being resolved I mean, have the people who thought CC wasn't declining knelt down and kissed the boots of the people who said it was? I want my boots kissed, pucker your lips losers!

Hey deplorable piggie, don't be using Trump style rhetoric in this liberal house of pc fun. How dare you reference facts, and call people losers. That type of hate speech, and brutal truthing will not stand. Be very, very, very scared. A naughty corner timeout could be coming your way.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby xroads on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:25 am

First time this low I can find
Lieutenant xroads

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion