Conquer Club

Hey everyone

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Hey everyone

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:41 pm

Owen - No thx, that version has a guitar solo at the cruical "Hey Hey Hey" part of the song.

Duk - Blatant photoshop
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby owenshooter on Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:49 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Owen - Thank you!!! i love that as much or more than his cover of Wonderwall!!!

Duk - THAT IS SOOOO COOL!!!!!

from the both of us, you are welcome...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby ronsizzle on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:13 pm

Considering that Blitzaholic was a great player without cheating only adds to the foolishness. It's a shame that it destroyed the THOTA and that it ended his career. In a couple tournaments my team beat Blitzaholic and other members of the THOTA in tournament finals and they were probably ...
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby nippersean on Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:50 am

Seriously Ronc??? Jefjef is in charge and responsible for wayy more than you could handle, and he goes out and helps NR for this site to thrive so you can post stupid shit,,, Easy to back seat drive when all ya gotta do is sit there. Jefjef's. interest is to help manage a successful site, and be the word of rational and reason,,Not to become Conqueror.
Brigadier nippersean

Postby BoganGod on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:14 am

nippersean wrote:Seriously Ronc??? Jefjef is in charge and responsible for wayy more than you could handle, and he goes out and helps NR for this site to thrive so you can post stupid shit,,, Easy to back seat drive when all ya gotta do is sit there. Jefjef's. interest is to help manage a successful site, and be the word of rational and reason,,Not to become Conqueror.

Nipsey, never thought I'ld be saying this. I love you man!
Corporal BoganGod

Postby ronsizzle on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:14 am

BoganGod wrote:
nippersean wrote:Seriously Ronc??? Jefjef is in charge and responsible for wayy more than you could handle, and he goes out and helps NR for this site to thrive so you can post stupid shit,,, Easy to back seat drive when all ya gotta do is sit there. Jefjef's. interest is to help manage a successful site, and be the word of rational and reason,,Not to become Conqueror.

Nipsey, never thought I'ld be saying this. I love you man!

Congratulations to all who have had threads posted, or posted threads themselves (in massively poor taste of course) with their self serving platitudes and mutual backslapping.....yawn....since I last posted on this thread....yawn
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby nippersean on Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:11 pm

This is really trivial, I have real life issues to deal with and do not want to waste my time with he said/she said rubbish.. FOE if you get upset and do not like what the other person said

This is LOCKED, take your childish fights elsewhere
Brigadier nippersean

Postby owenshooter on Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:58 pm

nippersean wrote:This is really trivial, I have real life issues to deal with and do not want to waste my time with he said/she said rubbish..

um... so, it is obviously meaningful enough for you to come bump this thread which had not been posted in since October 24th... today is the 6th of December... *cough*...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:28 am

owenshooter wrote:
nippersean wrote:This is really trivial, I have real life issues to deal with and do not want to waste my time with he said/she said rubbish..

um... so, it is obviously meaningful enough for you to come bump this thread which had not been posted in since October 24th... today is the 6th of December... *cough*...-Jésus noir

Whoosh to you, sir.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby elfish_lad on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:26 pm

Dear Robert,

I am writing to you officially on behalf of the board of directors. We are deeply troubled. You never filed those reports. Countless shareholders have been left in the lurch and are threatening to take their upholstery business overseas. Those reports were entrusted to you Robert. You received due recompense for same said responsibility. You failed to fulfill your duties.

For shame Robert. For shame.

Significantly and disappointedly yours,

Frank
Major elfish_lad

Postby King_Herpes on Mon May 16, 2016 1:31 am

pearljamrox2 wrote:First of all, when I pet a kitten, I am very gentle. I mean, some folks, they just rub their head without much thought. But a kitten is a tiny creature. They should get enjoyment out of the petting too. If you jostle their head too much, it makes them strain their neck to keep their head from flopping around. When I pet a kitten, I am careful not to put much weight or power behind it, and instead try to almost tickle their fur with a little touch.
With that being said, I did not try to black mail anyone. I just happened to have a very nice picture of them. I dont have much storage space as my albums are mostly full. I didnt want to throw the picture away. The film cost money to buy and develop, plus travel expenses and my time. I just wanted to give the person first dibs to buy the picture, before I offered to sell it to someone else. I was just selling a product that I had no use for.What's the big deal?

A warning was issued.
I will unlock this topic, but that doesn't mean you guys can start throwing mud again.
Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby Arama86n on Mon May 16, 2016 1:55 am

King_Herpes wrote:
pearljamrox2 wrote:First of all, when I pet a kitten, I am very gentle. I mean, some folks, they just rub their head without much thought. But a kitten is a tiny creature. They should get enjoyment out of the petting too. If you jostle their head too much, it makes them strain their neck to keep their head from flopping around. When I pet a kitten, I am careful not to put much weight or power behind it, and instead try to almost tickle their fur with a little touch.
With that being said, I did not try to black mail anyone. I just happened to have a very nice picture of them. I dont have much storage space as my albums are mostly full. I didnt want to throw the picture away. The film cost money to buy and develop, plus travel expenses and my time. I just wanted to give the person first dibs to buy the picture, before I offered to sell it to someone else. I was just selling a product that I had no use for.What's the big deal?

A warning was issued.
I will unlock this topic, but that doesn't mean you guys can start throwing mud again.

Long live the King!
Major Arama86n

Postby riskllama on Mon May 16, 2016 1:58 am

he foed me.
hate the king... :(
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby King_Herpes on Mon May 16, 2016 2:25 am

riskllama wrote:he foed me.
hate the king... :(

His account is suspended indefinitely pending investigation. He doesn't look like he was hacked so that possibility is out of the table. As for the affected games, feel free to put him on your foe list and rate him accordingly.
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon May 16, 2016 3:49 am

Mark my words: *manimal will return with a pocket full of his mom and dad's money to buy this site dry! Then he will bribe all mods to allow rule #1 to be excluded for solely his account. Then he will destroy all of your hopes of ever playing against fair odds, rob you all of any points you've earned, and laugh all the way too the top. Then this atrocity will finely be mitigated and street justice will prevail!
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby King_Herpes on Mon May 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Blabla I have a major in Philosophy, blabla my son has a math major blabla.

With all those majors you should know that when you state something as a fact, you should have evidence to back it up.
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby demonfork on Mon May 16, 2016 2:54 pm

King_Herpes wrote:Blabla I have a major in Philosophy, blabla my son has a math major blabla.

With all those majors you should know that when you state something as a fact, you should have evidence to back it up.

Hehe. Cheers. I lost track of that thread.

Pretty clear to me that when the boy snaps he snaps. It's been a standard before that if you rate all highs and then all lows you are not using the system properly.

<shrug>

But? I actually don't give a shit.

E.
Major demonfork

Postby elfish_lad on Mon May 16, 2016 6:41 pm

Words of wisdom. Fucking words of wisdom.

Word.
Major elfish_lad

Postby King_Herpes on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:29 pm

This seems to be a blatant bait thread with no function allowable within the Community Guidelines. LOCKED.
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby demonfork on Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:51 pm

King_Herpes wrote:This seems to be a blatant bait thread with no function allowable within the Community Guidelines. LOCKED.

Good work!
Major demonfork

Postby King_Herpes on Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:53 pm

Locked till some issues are sorted.
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby notyou2 on Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:16 am

MOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!
Captain notyou2

Postby owenshooter on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:06 pm

King_Herpes wrote:yes, i have seen the sesame seeds on Ronald McDonalds butt and MOD EDIT.

i believe i was very clear when i stated that CC has a zero tolerance policy for this sort of thing and NOW, we have decided to enforce it. all of you have received severely stern warnings in your pm boxes and more are to follow if your continue to act as children. enough is enough. i will send you all to bed without supper or even worse, stick your lollipops in the sand. this thread is LOCKED and i am not going to entertain PM's concerning this matter.

good day sirs... I SAID, "GOOD! DAY!"...-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby King_Herpes on Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:25 pm

owenshooter wrote:
King_Herpes wrote:yes, i have seen the sesame seeds on Ronald McDonalds butt and MOD EDIT.

i believe i was very clear when i stated that CC has a zero tolerance policy for this sort of thing and NOW, we have decided to enforce it. all of you have received severely stern warnings in your pm boxes and more are to follow if your continue to act as children. enough is enough. i will send you all to bed without supper or even worse, stick your lollipops in the sand. this thread is LOCKED and i am not going to entertain PM's concerning this matter.

Don't act like a total dick... It was not the word, it was the context and insinuations meant by the words used.

This is a FINAL warning to the lot of you.. We are not idiots, play us as idiots and we will have your forums rights removed, temporarily or permanently. Bigotry/racism whether direct or implied is NOT tolerated. If we think you are being racist, we will act. It is our decision and not yours.
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby demonfork on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:48 am

King_Herpes wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

Don't act like a total dick... It was not the word, it was the context and insinuations meant by the words used.

This is a FINAL warning to the lot of you.. We are not idiots, play us as idiots and we will have your forums rights removed, temporarily or permanently. Bigotry/racism whether direct or implied is NOT tolerated. If we think you are being racist, we will act. It is our decision and not yours.

I did not call you a dick, I told you not to act like a total dick.. yet you continued to do so. :roll:
Major demonfork

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion