Conquer Club

Hey everyone

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Hey everyone

Postby jefjef on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:51 am

BoganGod wrote:Cascading tides of aural filth
Dribbling from the frothing lips
Ecstatic sycophants bow
devoted drones buzz in sync
Hallowed be thy name
Harbinger of the stupid
how we have missed you

Welcome back JefJef

lol .

as opposed to all these nerds hoping to somehow impress you and score with you someday.. ill foe you now because you are an idiot.

have a good cc life
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:41 am

Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby jefjef on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:31 pm

I had to display post to read your shit.. and you are a cheater...

Let me try to create some sort of alternate reality for you... some sort of perspective...

Some people have been to more places than they can remember, met more people than they can remember, have more bar conquests of women and bar fights than they can remember. Some people have broken laws, raided homes, some people have been in the depths of despair some have risen from that and some have never been out of that despair. Some have made a shit load of money and kept it, some have made a ton and spent it. Some have led men into their deaths some have led men to their wives back home.

You little piece of worthless cheating shit... do you really think that I .... I.... care about anything you may think about me?? In conquer club? Go back to cheating privates.. wimp.

get a fucking life kid.

and you are still foed for eternity for cheating you little idiot.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Symmetry on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:55 pm

jefjef wrote:I had to display post to read your shit.. and you are a cheater...

Let me try to create some sort of alternate reality for you... some sort of perspective...

Some people have been to more places than they can remember, met more people than they can remember, have more bar conquests of women and bar fights than they can remember. Some people have broken laws, raided homes, some people have been in the depths of despair some have risen from that and some have never been out of that despair. Some have made a shit load of money and kept it, some have made a ton and spent it. Some have led men into their deaths some have led men to their wives back home.

You little piece of worthless cheating shit... do you really think that I .... I.... care about anything you may think about me?? In conquer club? Go back to cheating privates.. wimp.

get a fucking life kid.

I am eternally baffled as to why you were ever banned.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby jefjef on Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:48 pm

I am eternally baffled as to how some peeps just don't get this thread...

It's called "copy and paste" from different peeps past posts...

Clueless much you fracken troll?..
Colonel jefjef

Postby owenshooter on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:15 pm

ha ha "settled" aka we don't care and don't have to do jack about it. oh yeah I remember that stance. i.e. the easy way out. :lol: :lol: well he's still talking shit in games, so there's no "settled" about it so that tag is false. "Noted" (i.e. we don't care and aren't going to ever look at it again... and even better yet, we'll throw it away in a subforum so we never have to see it again) is the correct tag to use. ;) "Settled" implies action was taken and it won't happen again, which is not the case here.
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby jefjef on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:47 pm

owenshooter wrote:ha ha "settled" aka we don't care and don't have to do jack about it. oh yeah I remember that stance. i.e. the easy way out. :lol: :lol: well he's still talking shit in games, so there's no "settled" about it so that tag is false. "Noted" (i.e. we don't care and aren't going to ever look at it again... and even better yet, we'll throw it away in a subforum so we never have to see it again) is the correct tag to use. ;) "Settled" implies action was taken and it won't happen again, which is not the case here.

1.) I'm not an official member of the BPB/ Gargling owenshooter's nutsack fan club.
Colonel jefjef

Postby owenshooter on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:57 pm

jefjef wrote:
owenshooter wrote:ha ha "settled" aka we don't care and don't have to do jack about it. oh yeah I remember that stance. i.e. the easy way out. :lol: :lol: well he's still talking shit in games, so there's no "settled" about it so that tag is false. "Noted" (i.e. we don't care and aren't going to ever look at it again... and even better yet, we'll throw it away in a subforum so we never have to see it again) is the correct tag to use. ;) "Settled" implies action was taken and it won't happen again, which is not the case here.

1.) I'm not an official member of the BPB/ Gargling owenshooter's nutsack fan club.

thanks fuzz! didn't realize you were involved in cleaning up the thread too.. just saw the other greenies.
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby jefjef on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:08 pm

owenshooter wrote:
jefjef wrote:

thanks fuzz! didn't realize you were involved in cleaning up the thread too.. just saw the other greenies.

Man, you guys have a real knack for devolving discussions into totally inane ramblings.
Colonel jefjef

Postby owenshooter on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:34 pm

100% immune eh? Is that why you go whining behind the scenes about every post that says something bad (and true) about you? And when mods try to get you to stop, or talk any reason to you, you throw a temper tantrum if you don't hear what you want to hear or get your way?
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby grifftron on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:49 am

See what he did there?

Genius.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby macbone on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:18 am

Seems to be the new catch-all term for "things someone else posts that I don't agree with".
Colonel macbone

Postby owenshooter on Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:05 pm

macbone wrote:Seems to be the new catch-all term for "things someone else posts that I don't agree with".

There's a line between trash-talking and downright flaming, and you just crossed it. If you're not going to post legit games, don't bother posting. Move along lil kiddies....
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby jefjef on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:56 am

owenshooter wrote:
macbone wrote:Seems to be the new catch-all term for "things someone else posts that I don't agree with".

There's a line between trash-talking and downright flaming, and you just crossed it. If you're not going to post legit games, don't bother posting. Move along lil kiddies....

I agree with jefjef's decision to not participate but I disagree with his reasoning for doing so; he didn't even seem to have reasons.

....................../Ā“ĀÆ/)
....................,/ĀÆ../
.................../..../
............./Ā“ĀÆ/'...'/Ā“ĀÆĀÆ`Ā·Āø
........../'/.../..../......./ĀØĀÆ\
........('(...Ā“...Ā“.... ĀÆ~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.Ā·Ā“
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Colonel jefjef

Postby owenshooter on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:28 am

As I was playing ConquerClub, I realized that perhaps there might be a subtle advantage to being a certain color type. My question is: Has anyone ever done any serious research into which colors win the most often?
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby ronsizzle on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:05 pm

i agree with owen.
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:45 pm

jefjef wrote:I had to display post to read your shit.. and you are a cheater...

get a fucking life kid.

I suppose if there were sucking off of mods happening, some cheating may have been possible.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby jefjef on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:10 pm

ronc8649 wrote:i agree with owen.

ronc is NOT a cheater. he may be a liar, an instigator, an asshole, a crack-addled shit-talker, a cheater, but he is NOT a child molester.
Colonel jefjef

Postby BoganGod on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:54 am

jefjef wrote:
ronc8649 wrote:i agree with owen.

ronc is NOT a cheater. he may be a liar, an instigator, an asshole, a crack-addled shit-talker, a cheater, but he is NOT a child molester.

I fear you have neglected the rules of scientific evidence once again jefjef. ronc did not molest you as a child, that does not mean he is NOT a child molester there may have been reasons he refrained. Your parents would never have told you their honest opinion of your appearance. ronc has repeatedly propositioned me, I don't assume that he is gay. As I have no evidence that he does not proposition players who self identify as female.

ronc for the last time, even if you get owen to beg for you. The answer is still no.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby notyou2 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:29 am

I love how calm and quiet GD is compared to WFiiA.

It's almost serene. If you all would shut up, I could hear the cat purr.
Captain notyou2

Postby jefjef on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:27 pm

notyou2 wrote:I love how calm and quiet GD is compared to WFiiA.

It's almost serene. If you all would shut up, I could hear the cat purr.

You know, they say those little bumps on a nipple are braille.
Colonel jefjef

Postby ronsizzle on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:57 pm

i never laid claim as if i wasnt any of those things listed above...
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby chaosfactor on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:51 am

Three Cheers for King Herpes, and the old school Flamers that minx around!

We all move in mysterious ways now, such is the nature of the web, but don.t worry Y'all...

We are all still here...
:D
Sergeant 1st Class chaosfactor

Postby jefjef on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:46 pm

out of some of the reports i thought were real offenses but cc found them to be spurious or what ever. i do feel this is the worst but as the rules stand at present you have broke them. so this one is not a spurious report read the owen thread and king a's posts there is what you need to show this is a site rule been broken.
Colonel jefjef

Postby owenshooter on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:48 am

Shouldn't this be a water cooler thread?
Lieutenant owenshooter

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion