Conquer Club

Hey everyone

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Hey everyone

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:54 pm

nippersean wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:Every time I see the title of this thread, I think of this scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufLzPqo1qfU

Try to keep the thread on topic guys. May I suggest PM's, a clan war or callouts to settle any differences?

Thanks, Nipp

And look! You're both on forum vacations now too!

Look, guys, if you're going to be douchebags on purpose, we're going to be douchebags right back.

This whole thing is completely ridiculous, and is meant to be. The personal information rule is there to protect the people behind the screens from people who would abuse them. Owen wants to push his own agenda using it (really mate, you should have just claimed he was trolling you, it would have made a lot more sense) and Hecter and Timmy, you just want to be trolls with it.

If you want to push a rule outside of it's intended purpose by misconstruing the words, then sure, we'll play ball, but expect us to enforce it to the sames word with you as well. And then if you're going to play the "look at me mommy! I'm a rebel on teh in0rnetz!" game, well, you're idiots.

Have fun on your vacations guys. Lets not do this again, eh?
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:46 pm

I would, once again, like to draw the mods attention to this.

CC has lost far more than 5 players as a result of the actions of the GANG OF 5 and now colton may be the next casualty of the aggressiveness of the GANG OF 5. When are the racketeering and gangsterism of this group of bad seeds going to be taken seriously? When are they going to be designated "special status" and be subject to enhanced penalties for all their future shenanigans?

STOP THE GANG OF 5 BEFORE THEY RUIN CC

End the reign of terror of jefjef, Strife, Skittles, BigBallaStalin and "the fifth" (whom I shall not name).

- Section Chief - CC Anti-Gang of 5 Task Force
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby thegreekdog on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:21 pm

jefjef wrote:I would, once again, like to draw the mods attention to this.

CC has lost far more than 5 players as a result of the actions of the GANG OF 5 and now colton may be the next casualty of the aggressiveness of the GANG OF 5. When are the racketeering and gangsterism of this group of bad seeds going to be taken seriously? When are they going to be designated "special status" and be subject to enhanced penalties for all their future shenanigans?

End the reign of terror of jefjef, Strife, Skittles, BigBallaStalin and "the fifth" (whom I shall not name).

WOODRUFF!!!!!! :evil:
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby jefjef on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:22 pm

thegreekdog wrote:

*staring at lock button*
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:00 pm

jefjef wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

*staring at lock button*

This isn't going anywhere good.

Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Master Fenrir on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:25 pm

jefjef wrote:*staring at lock button*

My eyes are up here, JefJef. This first instance of sexual harassment has been NOTED.
General Master Fenrir

Postby happy2seeyou on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Master Fenrir wrote:
jefjef wrote:*staring at lock button*

My eyes are up here, JefJef. This first instance of sexual harassment has been NOTED.

That was cute, I giggled
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby laughingcavalier on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:46 pm

So I figured I would post this here since those that wish to join the discussions department would mod this thread the most...

If you are interested in joining the Discussions Team , please contact Sizequeen (myself) via PM with the following:

PM Subject: Discussions Team Application
--------------------------
Username:

Availability / Time I Can Dedicate per Week:[/size] (weekends only, all day, mornings, evenings, etc)

Comments: (one or two paragraphs in length describing why you think you are a good candidate)
===============
Major laughingcavalier

Postby nagerous on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:08 pm

LOCK THIS FUCKING THREAD
Captain nagerous

Postby nippersean on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Thanks for your input Nag, will lock this thread in 48 hrs unless I hear further evidence. Until then................just lol.........

Re: Gen.LeeGettinhed [pending] KA

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:50 pm

The Cheating & Abuse Forum is basically for reports of game violations and the like. This is not the forum for flaming, suggestion ideas or off topics posts. Troll somewhere else. Take this forum more seriously.

Errr - anyone else lost for words??

MOVED TO CRAZEE'S WALL - LOCKED TOO!! PM SENT TO JEFJEF! EDDIE2 BCC'd - enough said.

Just fuckin unbelievavle comment BG, please explain to the community what part of "gross abuse of the rules" you fail to understand.
Brigadier nippersean

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby happy2seeyou on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:17 pm

See, I can do that too
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby Crazyirishman on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:32 pm

nippersean wrote:Thanks for your input Nag, will lock this thread in 48 hrs unless I hear further evidence. Until then................just lol.........

The Cheating & Abuse Forum is basically for reports of game violations and the like. This is not the forum for flaming, suggestion ideas or off topics posts. Troll somewhere else. Take this forum more seriously.

Errr - anyone else lost for words??

MOVED TO CRAZEE'S WALL - LOCKED TOO!! PM SENT TO JEFJEF! EDDIE2 BCC'd - enough said.

Just fuckin unbelievavle comment BG, please explain to the community what part of "gross abuse of the rules" you fail to understand.

To report a PM, when viewing the message, click on the little ! near the Quote button.

Also, how many people have you sent these pm's and did all of them responded? Have you included everyone who responded or did you only choose which ones to present here?
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
nippersean wrote:Thanks for your input Nag, will lock this thread in 48 hrs unless I hear further evidence. Until then................just lol.........

To report a PM, when viewing the message, click on the little ! near the Quote button.

Also, how many people have you sent these pm's and did all of them responded? Have you included everyone who responded or did you only choose which ones to present here?

Guys,

Let's keep the poorly veiled racism, trolling and threadjacking out of the discussion.

This topic started on shaky ground, lets not send it over the edge.
Colonel jefjef

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new to the Conquer Club and I really like the game. Any good strategies?
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby jefjef on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:58 pm

thegreekdog wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new to the Conquer Club and I really like the game. Any good strategies?

The cards are pulled out of random.org:s ass.
Colonel jefjef

Postby john9blue on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:03 pm

since i started playing games again recently, i have kept a mental tally of how many times i get a set when i have 4 cards.

i get a 4 card set MAYBE 40% of the time

it's fucking unbelievable. i would have screenshotted it if i thought it would be this bad.
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby jefjef on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:12 pm

If we're counting on topic posts about off topic topics, we're going to need to account for off topic posts about off topic topics.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:09 am

jefjef wrote:If we're counting on topic posts about off topic topics, we're going to need to account for off topic posts about off topic topics.

and dude.. you know me.. im the one you do not make eye contact with in best buy... lets be honest you are like the rest of the conquerors you are the abosolute apitamy of pussy.

most CCers do not post there.. the 10% that do, like 8% are just readers.... trust me.. I spreak for the 90% you pussy. Play an opponent.. you have no respect expect for the lack spittle pussies here that challenge you looking for glory.

you guys see how I used "lack" in that? well he is too.....he could have changed it and his site will die.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:12 am

Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:If we're counting on topic posts about off topic topics, we're going to need to account for off topic posts about off topic topics.

and dude.. you know me.. im the one you do not make eye contact with in best buy... lets be honest you are like the rest of the conquerors you are the abosolute apitamy of pussy.

most CCers do not post there.. the 10% that do, like 8% are just readers.... trust me.. I spreak for the 90% you pussy. Play an opponent.. you have no respect expect for the lack spittle pussies here that challenge you looking for glory.

you guys see how I used "lack" in that? well he is too.....he could have changed it and his site will die.

Okay. So many reported posts! Looks like the original callout has been answered. So...
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Denise on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:31 am

Crazyirishman wrote:Okay. So many reported posts! Looks like the original callout has been answered. So...

Is this an accusation of secret diplomacy?

if so then you need to lodge a report in the C&A forum
Colonel Denise

Postby jefjef on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Denise wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:Okay. So many reported posts! Looks like the original callout has been answered. So...

Is this an accusation of secret diplomacy?

if so then you need to lodge a report in the C&A forum

Please accept me [as I unzip your fly] I'll be everything to all things, real or imagined. YES! We must stop all your enemies from trying to destroy you and what you represent.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Denise on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:56 pm

jefjef wrote:Please accept me [as I unzip your fly] I'll be everything to all things, real or imagined. YES! We must stop all your enemies from trying to destroy you and what you represent.

ok, enough....

Colonel Denise

Postby jefjef on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:04 am

Denise wrote:ok, enough....

Wry yu no cawl me?

well i know that mine limit are major,and that dices only alove these rank, no more up.
Some people have biger luck and some dont-some people take advantage of inehperience player to drop down bad luck,and some dont use that.
Half people here know to play great,and know strategy,but can not progress up on scoreboard,because last word have dices,who can kill all and any good strategy here.
If alexander the great use dices,then he will not be undefeated,and hes great strategy will not work here in CC. Ofcoure he will use sword to deal with dice generator creator, but we only can use bad words for dices,nothing else.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:24 am

jefjef wrote:
Denise wrote:ok, enough....

Wry yu no cawl me?

well i know that mine limit are major,and that dices only alove these rank, no more up.
Some people have biger luck and some dont-some people take advantage of inehperience player to drop down bad luck,and some dont use that.
Half people here know to play great,and know strategy,but can not progress up on scoreboard,because last word have dices,who can kill all and any good strategy here.
If alexander the great use dices,then he will not be undefeated,and hes great strategy will not work here in CC. Ofcoure he will use sword to deal with dice generator creator, but we only can use bad words for dices,nothing else.

You are all a yawn if you can't get this going in say, April.
Captain Crazyirishman

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion