Hey everyone

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Hey everyone

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed May 30, 2012 3:46 pm

Congrats to jefjef for not realizing you can congratulate some without saying congrats.
Sergeant 1st Class BGtheBrain
Official Pooper Scooper
Official Pooper Scooper

Medals: 98
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (45) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (4)

Postby Crazyirishman on Wed May 30, 2012 6:50 pm

blakebowling wrote:I do believe that I had told ya to PACK it.

Have a nice CC day and may space junk fall on your dens.

BGtheBrain wrote:Congrats to jefjef for not realizing you can congratulate some without saying congrats.

He actually was a multi. We don't simply vacation or bust people because they asked us to.
Captain Crazyirishman

Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby squishyg on Wed May 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:

BGtheBrain wrote:Congrats to jefjef for not realizing you can congratulate some without saying congrats.

He actually was a multi. We don't simply vacation or bust people because they asked us to.

If you feel this was unwarranted, please file an e-ticket by following this link http://www.conquerclub.com/eticket/index.php#openticket. An admin will get back to you shortly.
Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (4)

Postby jefjef on Wed May 30, 2012 10:51 pm

squishyg wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

If you feel this was unwarranted, please file an e-ticket by following this link http://www.conquerclub.com/eticket/index.php#openticket. An admin will get back to you shortly.

I will type this very slowly and use only simple words so you can keep up..

I HAVE ALL BUT A COUPLE ON CC ON FOE CUZ I DO NOT LIKE YOU AND WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. GET OVER IT AND GO BE WHAT YOU ARE WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

Have a wonderful CC day!
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby squishyg on Thu May 31, 2012 1:05 pm

jefjef wrote:
squishyg wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

I will type this very slowly and use only simple words so you can keep up..

I HAVE ALL BUT A COUPLE ON CC ON FOE CUZ I DO NOT LIKE YOU AND WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. GET OVER IT AND GO BE WHAT YOU ARE WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

Have a wonderful CC day!

Robinette wrote:

The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)

Postby BGtheBrain on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:51 pm

He has locked down several peoples posts, including mine without probable cause. He therefore should recieve a permaban for abuse of power! The asshole is not worthy to be a part of CCs volunteers! Get that fucker outta here!!
Official Pooper Scooper
Official Pooper Scooper

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (45) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (4)

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:03 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:He has locked down several peoples posts, including mine without probable cause. He therefore should recieve a permaban for abuse of power! The asshole is not worthy to be a part of CCs volunteers! Get that fucker outta here!!

When members of the community are accused of possible serious crimes, then there could be issues. If these claims are found to be true and we didn't act on them, what are the ramifications on the moderation team? Depending on what country we are in and our local laws, are we in some way liable?
The thread that was locked was not just talking moral and legal issues, it made accusations. That is the difference and that is my current stance on it.
It is now up to the global mod team and/or the admin team to make a final ruling.
Captain Crazyirishman

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby squishyg on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
BGtheBrain wrote:He has locked down several peoples posts, including mine without probable cause. He therefore should recieve a permaban for abuse of power! The asshole is not worthy to be a part of CCs volunteers! Get that fucker outta here!!

When members of the community are accused of possible serious crimes, then there could be issues. If these claims are found to be true and we didn't act on them, what are the ramifications on the moderation team? Depending on what country we are in and our local laws, are we in some way liable?
The thread that was locked was not just talking moral and legal issues, it made accusations. That is the difference and that is my current stance on it.
It is now up to the global mod team and/or the admin team to make a final ruling.

:roll: Okay seriously guys, I believe this has gone off topic. Please get back on the topic of the Newsletter issue, thank you.
Robinette wrote:

The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby jefjef on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:16 pm

that's why I don't do things from my phone. I moved it to the wrong place and can't move it again...
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:34 am

jefjef wrote:

that's why I don't do things from my phone. I moved it to the wrong place and can't move it again...

I'll just close this crazy door.

--Andy
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby BGtheBrain on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:45 am

Why all of these death threads? People die. Even those who have been in media. Let's not further widen the gap of worth of human life!
300 000 human beings die everyday, but only some are "important" enough to be celebrated. These sort of things actually disgusts me a lot!
Official Pooper Scooper
Official Pooper Scooper

General Contribution (4)

Postby Dako on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:27 am

BGtheBrain wrote:Why all of these death threads? People die. Even those who have been in media. Let's not further widen the gap of worth of human life!
300 000 human beings die everyday, but only some are "important" enough to be celebrated. These sort of things actually disgusts me a lot!

It is normal to get sad when someone you know dies. I think it is called being human. Not sure.
Colonel Dako

Medals: 116
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (24)
Clan Achievement (20) General Contribution (20)

Postby jefjef on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:13 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:Why all of these death threads? People die. Even those who have been in media. Let's not further widen the gap of worth of human life!

To all our lovable trolls, please keep your baiting and trolling in check. If you really have nothing to say relevant, and that includes your continued conspiracy theory conclusions or one sided comments to attack the mods, please keep them out of the C&A forum.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:58 pm

jefjef wrote:

To all our lovable trolls, please keep your baiting and trolling in check. If you really have nothing to say relevant, and that includes your continued conspiracy theory conclusions or one sided comments to attack the mods, please keep them out of the C&A forum.

Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:Image

You try to push things as far as you can and the mods will tolerate all these loving opinions that you share as much as they can. Mods do send you a pm to tone it down when they see you getting out of line or when they feel they need to step in but sometimes, it is taken in a negative manner. You reject it and take it as an attack on you instead. You continue to push things further and finally, you get a disciplinary action. You have already served a 6 month ban in the past so you shouldn't get a few days or a week of forum vacation from this point on. In fact, you should have learned from the past. Unfortunately, you became that person again which got you the 6 month forum ban in the first place.

It's only 3 months now, and as sad as we all are about this, or as furious as we can be, we just have to wait this one out. Three months is such a short time and before you know it, you're back to grace us with your presence in the forums once again.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:21 pm

jefjef wrote:

You try to push things as far as you can and the mods will tolerate all these loving opinions that you share as much as they can. Mods do send you a pm to tone it down when they see you getting out of line or when they feel they need to step in but sometimes, it is taken in a negative manner. You reject it and take it as an attack on you instead. You continue to push things further and finally, you get a disciplinary action. You have already served a 6 month ban in the past so you shouldn't get a few days or a week of forum vacation from this point on. In fact, you should have learned from the past. Unfortunately, you became that person again which got you the 6 month forum ban in the first place.

It's only 3 months now, and as sad as we all are about this, or as furious as we can be, we just have to wait this one out. Three months is such a short time and before you know it, you're back to grace us with your presence in the forums once again.

I'm locking this on behalf of BG, until he comes up with a verdict, as this is getting out of hand.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Whoa.... that got out of hand.... :shock:

XML Stamp please? O:)
Official Pooper Scooper
Official Pooper Scooper

General Contribution (4)

Postby Crazyirishman on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:12 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:Whoa.... that got out of hand.... :shock:

XML Stamp please? O:)

Who rolls in flower without thinking of you?
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:

I'm locking this on behalf of BG, until he comes up with a verdict, as this is getting out of hand.

congrats to the ridiculous knee jerk lock of a thread that was pretty much on course and was pretty tame for C&A standards... wow... congrats!!
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:21 pm

jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:

congrats to the ridiculous knee jerk lock of a thread that was pretty much on course and was pretty tame for C&A standards... wow... congrats!!

Thanks for the remarkable and thought-spurring thread. Locked.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:Thanks for the remarkable and thought-spurring thread. Locked.

wow, neat, cool... another off topic/forum games thread in the GD... i am so glad i decided to pop in today, looks like the same trolls running amok in the GD!! good job team CC!!!
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:18 pm

jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:Thanks for the remarkable and thought-spurring thread. Locked.

wow, neat, cool... another off topic/forum games thread in the GD... i am so glad i decided to pop in today, looks like the same trolls running amok in the GD!! good job team CC!!!

I'm going to lock this because the children aren't getting along.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby kavin01 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 am

Hello Guys,

I m new in forum. You know why i'm join this forum.
Because my friend's suggest me in this forum some
unique desiccation.
New Recruit kavin01

Postby jefjef on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:21 pm

kavin01 wrote:Hello Guys,

unique desiccation.

Did kavin just desiccate himself?
Colonel jefjef

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:10 pm

kavin01 wrote:Hello Guys,

unique desiccation.

kavin, this thread isn't safe. Leave before you get locked.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion