Conquer Club

Hey everyone

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Hey everyone

Postby King_Herpes on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:36 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:Herps would you look into this one for me, I suspect a hint of elitism and condescendingness in this post but am not sure whether I should file a report: bunnies Thanks for inproving life in the forum, may you forever flutter your wings and be magnificently free.

-Crazy

in GD? really? lol... and thats not even a turtle!..locked..
Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby jefjef on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:14 pm

This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby JBlombier on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:27 pm

This thread is like a goddamn mushroom trip.
Colonel JBlombier

Postby King_Herpes on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:57 pm

JBlombier wrote:This thread is like a goddamn mushroom trip.

JBlombier had made numerous eTickets since he originally got his 6 month Website ban back in September. The ban was lifted, and we gave him another chance. But it appeared he went back to his old ways, so he was given an Indefinite Website Ban.
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby Jippd on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:30 pm

King_Herpes wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:Thank you for clearing my good name, its always good to have a couple of mods like you as friends

how about you all leave each other out of your posts from this point on. Locked for obvious reasons. Have a GREAT say.

a great SAY?
Major Jippd

Postby Denise on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:42 am

I love this thread.
Colonel Denise

Postby jefjef on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:47 pm

you win man.. im leaving

CC isnt worth this...

I hope you find it so.

I tell you this with tears in my eye though. I would rather put a fucking knife in my stomach than cheat at anything in this life.

You people... You people dont even realize there is an honor online. There is honor and sacrifice in everything you do. In every button or mouse click you click. Balance is the key to life. You win. From where I come from, We do NOT defend ourselves when we are innocent. We fight... baring that we leave.

Im gone...

Good job.. I hope your life is a little better for yourself. I really do. this isnt sarcasm or being an asshole. I Was once a mean guy. I did mean things. I was paid to show mean what mean really is. Fluffy kittens have changed me alittle. well a lot. live a great life man. I mean it. And I apologize for all my negative remarks.
I never cheated. I would be the last to cheat in a game.

But i Quit.

adios
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:52 pm

jefjef wrote:you win man.. im leaving

CC isnt worth this...

I hope you find it so.

I tell you this with tears in my eye though. I would rather put a fucking knife in my stomach than cheat at anything in this life.

You people... You people dont even realize there is an honor online. There is honor and sacrifice in everything you do. In every button or mouse click you click. Balance is the key to life. You win. From where I come from, We do NOT defend ourselves when we are innocent. We fight... baring that we leave.

Im gone...

Good job.. I hope your life is a little better for yourself. I really do. this isnt sarcasm or being an asshole. I Was once a mean guy. I did mean things. I was paid to show mean what mean really is. Fluffy kittens have changed me alittle. well a lot. live a great life man. I mean it. And I apologize for all my negative remarks.

But i Quit.

adios

OH MYSELF!!!! SAY IT AIN'T SO, *insert name of the departed*!!!!
*insert name of the departed*
, I ENJOYED EVERY GAME I HAD WITH YOU HERE ON CC!!!
I WILL MISS YOU DEARLY, *insert name of the departed*!!!!
GOOD LUCK IN THE REAL WORLD!!!
- el hombre irlandés y loco
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby chaosfactor on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Conquer-club gets you through times of sheer madness...
Better than Local madness gets you through times of no conquer club....
Sergeant 1st Class chaosfactor

Postby demonfork on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:12 pm

chaosfactor wrote:Conquer-club gets you through times of sheer madness...
Better than Local madness gets you through times of no conquer club....

me agrees too.
I'd like to modify the suggestion to be, show those games that have the least persons missing, aka have the most games filled.
that way the 8 player quad where team1 is totally filled will not be a farmers paradise as it is now
Captain demonfork

Postby King_Herpes on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:you win man.. im leaving

CC isnt worth this...

I hope you find it so.

Im gone...

But i Quit.

adios

OH MYSELF!!!! SAY IT AIN'T SO, *insert name of the departed*!!!!
*insert name of the departed*
, I ENJOYED EVERY GAME I HAD WITH YOU HERE ON CC!!!
I WILL MISS YOU DEARLY, *insert name of the departed*!!!!
GOOD LUCK IN THE REAL WORLD!!!
- el hombre irlandés y loco

Why do I attract all the nutty ones? BUSTED
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby jefjef on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:17 pm

I'm outta there.

In the last 24 hours, since expressing my appreciation for the mods, I have been ruthlessly and viciously maligned and assaulted by a gang of 5 problem posters who took umbrage with my note of good will due to an agenda regarding one of their bad seed friends who's been banned.

I have had gross sexual comments left on my wall, I have had piles of frivolous abuse reports filed against me in the C&A forum in an attempt to wear me down and chase me off, I've been called a "troll" / "flamer" and every nasty name in the book in the forums, I've had threats of violence directed against me and been told to "go die" etc.

I've tried to defuse the situation by posting a thread that gives people the opportunity to pledge to tolerance and diversity and it was vandalized by this same gang of five.

Well you won. I'm out of here. Start the celebrations - you got what you wanted. At this rate, CC will just be the 5 of you before long and you can all regale in the pleasure of each others cyber-company without having to interact with anyone else in the human race.
Colonel jefjef

Postby mviola on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Don't leave us Army of Nobuses!
High Score: 2906
Major mviola

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:48 pm

jefjef wrote:I'm outta there.

In the last 24 hours, since expressing my appreciation for the mods, I have been ruthlessly and viciously maligned and assaulted by a gang of 5 problem posters who took umbrage with my note of good will due to an agenda regarding one of their bad seed friends who's been banned.

I have had gross sexual comments left on my wall, I have had piles of frivolous abuse reports filed against me in the C&A forum in an attempt to wear me down and chase me off, I've been called a "troll" / "flamer" and every nasty name in the book in the forums, I've had threats of violence directed against me and been told to "go die" etc.

I've tried to defuse the situation by posting a thread that gives people the opportunity to pledge to tolerance and diversity and it was vandalized by this same gang of five.

Well you won. I'm out of here. Start the celebrations - you got what you wanted. At this rate, CC will just be the 5 of you before long and you can all regale in the pleasure of each others cyber-company without having to interact with anyone else in the human race.

Sorry about your little butt
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Colonel jefjef

Postby King_Herpes on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:I'm outta there.

Sorry about your little butt

Except he posted bigotry in another part of the post which wasn't as part of a username.

And people with bigoted usernames ARE forced to change it, which is why ES said the OP needed to make a new thread without all the unnecessary commentary that just clutters up the post.
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby jefjef on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:10 pm

To stand up for someone while they've been kicked down over the internet is a very noble thing to do. +2 inches to the e-penis
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Dear Conquer Club owners - mods - contributors.

I am sorry for every single offensive thought I had ever had and am sorry for every terse comment I ever posted. I AM SORRY!

Now can I have the REAL random dice I payed to play with? In two days I have lost 200 points and seem to average 8 troops to kill 1. My last turn I made, which is a spoils game, I just lost 12 to kill 2 to get a spoil.

Please FORGIVE me and un rig my fuchin dice.

Thank you.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:14 am

Holy Crap. The news staff is forking cranky lately. Huh. Had a post like this last week with regard to at least greeting your opponents in game chat. In two days my foe list grew from 2 to 16.

Got the same feminine hygiene product for my troubles as well. :D

Seemed to help really. Now I'm just back down to the 2.
Colonel jefjef

Postby King_Herpes on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:30 am

Are you still using dial up for internet? News does travel slowly in your town. That post was made 4 weeks ago.

If another MH asks me to bust someone as a multi I check them out and if I don't think they are a multi I won't make the bust.
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby King_Herpes on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:11 am

King_Herpes wrote:Are you still using dial up for internet? News does travel slowly in your town. That post was made 4 weeks ago.

If another MH asks me to bust someone as a multi I check them out and if I don't think they are a multi I won't make the bust.

This thread serves no purpose other than to make others angry.

Locked.
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby jefjef on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Ive played a couple of games with Jefjef, and to be honest hes not that bad outside a few sections of the forum. I do realize what a complete ass he can be on a regular basis, and part of that he may do on purpose, but there is another side of him, and he does play the game fairly well. But by all means foe him if you must, I know the "previous player in question" is remaining on mine...
Colonel jefjef

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:35 pm

Quoth the raven: nevermore!
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:33 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Quoth the raven: nevermore!

There is no problem with reviving old threads provided that you add relevant content to it.

However under the community guidelines, reviving old threads "just for fun" falls under spamming and may just win you a vacation
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby King_Herpes on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:09 am

Crazyirishman wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Quoth the raven: nevermore!

There is no problem with reviving old threads provided that you add relevant content to it.

However under the community guidelines, reviving old threads "just for fun" falls under spamming and may just win you a vacation

I agree with the warning. If some of you want to talk 'shit' and make some private jokes, avoid words or remarks that can be considered as bigotry then.
Lieutenant King_Herpes

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion