Conquer Club

Hey everyone

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Hey everyone

Postby jefjef on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:49 pm

blakebowling wrote:Yes, I'm a virgin, I'm looking for someone to take my virginity. Takers?

This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby BGtheBrain on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:11 pm

jefjef wrote:
blakebowling wrote:Yes, I'm a virgin, I'm looking for someone to take my virginity. Takers?

BGtheBrain wrote:Image

Locked: This isnt the place to discuss WWII strategy, if it doesnt add to the case, please discuss it elsewhere. I also dont think Hitler played with unlimited reinforcements.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:

BGtheBrain wrote:Image

Locked: This isnt the place to discuss WWII strategy, if it doesnt add to the case, please discuss it elsewhere. I also dont think Hitler played with unlimited reinforcements.

Yes but he did use trench, spoils, fog and secret diplomacy.

drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby macbone on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Why isn't this thread stickied yet?
Colonel macbone

Postby jefjef on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:10 am

macbone wrote:Why isn't this thread stickied yet?

Hey, on the whole God killing himself thing, it happened before.

He got better, though.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:33 pm

jefjef wrote:
macbone wrote:Why isn't this thread stickied yet?

Hey, on the whole God killing himself thing, it happened before.

He got better, though.

I know this is a heated topic, but I want everyone to keep the baiting/flaming etc. to nothing. If you can't respond without it, you will be dealt with on the escalating scale of intentional flaming. The last few times GLG was hit with a C&A case, textbooks were written, and as much as I don't mind the posts that are going to add to the case, the personal thoughts and comments are unneeded. Consider this post to be everyones first and only friendly warning. Even the slightest flame from here on out (in my opinion) will be given a warning or higher depending on the escalation of the individual.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Denise on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Locked, for obvious reasons.
Colonel Denise

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:54 am

Denise wrote:Locked, for obvious reasons.

People, please no sexism...
It has been fun, but the line is soon way behind us. let us take a moment to reflect.
Also, DiM said it best, you can check on the gender, if someone filled it out and assuming they have been truthfull...
I am not locking it, there might be something usefull to come, eventually....
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Crazyirishman on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
Denise wrote:Locked, for obvious reasons.

People, please no sexism...
It has been fun, but the line is soon way behind us. let us take a moment to reflect.
Also, DiM said it best, you can check on the gender, if someone filled it out and assuming they have been truthfull...
I am not locking it, there might be something usefull to come, eventually....

I think the real lesson here is that you shouldn't all have each other's passwords
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:I think the real lesson here is that you shouldn't all have each other's passwords

This is disgusting. Talk about betraying a brother-in-arms. Didn't seem to bother you while it was happening, but now that you have jumped ship (AGAIN) you are going to throw your former clan mate under the bus. Absolutely disgusting.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:37 pm

jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:I think the real lesson here is that you shouldn't all have each other's passwords

This is disgusting. Talk about betraying a brother-in-arms. Didn't seem to bother you while it was happening, but now that you have jumped ship (AGAIN) you are going to throw your former clan mate under the bus. Absolutely disgusting.

Look who is learning new words! You deserve a cookie! (This is called sarcasm. Ask a parent or guardian about it.) Thanks.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby nippersean on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:43 pm

With this I agree. I get home tonight and find 6 more pages with out adding anything of substance. I am going to lock this. If you have anything on this just send me a PM. I only want PM's that matter to this case not on who or who should not get punished. Now where did I leave those pesky keys..??
Brigadier nippersean

Postby laughingcavalier on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:52 pm

You were rude to an opponent and disrespectful to me. You then violated the OP rules by marking the thread final before the games were finished. As far as I can tell all of these actions came unprovoked.
Locked.
Major laughingcavalier

Postby jefjef on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:09 am

laughingcavalier wrote:You were rude to an opponent and disrespectful to me. You then violated the OP rules by marking the thread final before the games were finished. As far as I can tell all of these actions came unprovoked.
Locked.

really? almost TWELVE HOURS after the last comment was made by either of them and it had worked itself out, you come with a friendly warning? way to be on top of this one before it got out of control... sigh... king and lance do fine keeping control of their forum, but nice effort...
Colonel jefjef

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:38 am

jefjef wrote:
laughingcavalier wrote:You were rude to an opponent and disrespectful to me. You then violated the OP rules by marking the thread final before the games were finished. As far as I can tell all of these actions came unprovoked.
Locked.

really? almost TWELVE HOURS after the last comment was made by either of them and it had worked itself out, you come with a friendly warning? way to be on top of this one before it got out of control... sigh... king and lance do fine keeping control of their forum, but nice effort...

I don't mean to be a negative nancy, but HighlanderAttack was guested before the flames were even edited out. =|
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Fruitcake on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:37 am

Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Locked.

Congrats to the thread for going on for a few days without mentioning the single informal rule of the thread.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby nippersean on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:37 am

Apparently, ES has got some real life stuff to attend to so I will lock this thread instead.
Brigadier nippersean

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:02 pm

nippersean wrote:Apparently, ES has got some real life stuff to attend to so I will lock this thread instead.

I think this topic has gone its full measure and then a little bit more,

Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
nippersean wrote:Apparently, ES has got some real life stuff to attend to so I will lock this thread instead.

You can call me a douche, I dont care.
I didnt prove a point.. You do that a lot. You make statements that are obvious but add an incorrect conclusion to backup your ridiculous statement.

The mods are allowed to talk however they want. We have establishing that, it didnt prove a point...
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Denise on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:04 am

Crazyirishman wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

I didnt prove a point.. You do that a lot. You make statements that are obvious but add an incorrect conclusion to backup your ridiculous statement.

The mods are allowed to talk however they want. We have establishing that, it didnt prove a point...

Turns out, he was a multi. Good thing I am not a hunter.

Crazy is BUSTED with Irishman
Colonel Denise

Postby Fruitcake on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Denise wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:

Turns out, he was a multi. Good thing I am not a hunter.

Crazy is BUSTED with Irishman

sounds like you have solid facts backing this up! great work on the extensive research!

/ :?:

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby Denise on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:29 am

Fruitcake wrote:sounds like you have solid facts backing this up! great work on the extensive research!

Sorry for the late reply. :oops:

From dates May 6-7-8, it seems it was only you on your account at the time.
Colonel Denise

Postby Crazyirishman on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:17 pm

Denise wrote:
Fruitcake wrote:sounds like you have solid facts backing this up! great work on the extensive research!

Sorry for the late reply. :oops:

From dates May 6-7-8, it seems it was only you on your account at the time.

Mob rule no! Now that the game is finished I will note this. No This should not have been noted before. The reason for noting this was the game chat saying he was going to help red win.

I was going to post a coupon for Kleenex but decided you guys deserve to pay full price.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:25 am

hey everone
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion