Hey everyone

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Hey everyone

Postby jefjef on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:28 pm

Serbia wrote:ugh I hate trolls. Foed.

Bollocks.


Either you don't know what this word means, or you're trying to stir something up. I'll go with ignorance.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5994
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby john9blue on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:57 pm

MOVED to Flame Wars.
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
User avatar
Captain john9blue
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: FlutterChi-town
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby john9blue on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:58 pm

whoops, forgot that most people don't have access to flame wars anymore.

MOVED back to GD.
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
User avatar
Captain john9blue
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: FlutterChi-town
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby jefjef on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:18 am

funny you mention this i awesome you are talking about the basket ball player one of my fiends got drunk and we had a Mormon there who does not know anything about basket ball and my friend was freaking out and foaming at the mouth cause he was so anger this Mormon did not know who he was. (i still do not know who he is)
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5994
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby Crazyirishman on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:18 pm

jefjef wrote:funny you mention this i awesome you are talking about the basket ball player one of my fiends got drunk and we had a Mormon there who does not know anything about basket ball and my friend was freaking out and foaming at the mouth cause he was so anger this Mormon did not know who he was. (i still do not know who he is)


This has gotten out of hand.

Locked.
User avatar
Captain Crazyirishman
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby jefjef on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:funny you mention this i awesome you are talking about the basket ball player one of my fiends got drunk and we had a Mormon there who does not know anything about basket ball and my friend was freaking out and foaming at the mouth cause he was so anger this Mormon did not know who he was. (i still do not know who he is)


This has gotten out of hand.

Locked.


complains about anything like i said before GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE you are not immune to punishment. and when you do get punished and YOU KNOW!!!!
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5994
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby squishyg on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:22 am

jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:funny you mention this i awesome you are talking about the basket ball player one of my fiends got drunk and we had a Mormon there who does not know anything about basket ball and my friend was freaking out and foaming at the mouth cause he was so anger this Mormon did not know who he was. (i still do not know who he is)


This has gotten out of hand.

Locked.


complains about anything like i said before GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE you are not immune to punishment. and when you do get punished and YOU KNOW!!!!


He's trolling, silly. Of course. But it is also very much the type of arguments I hear just about everyday around here... so, not so silly, really. Forgive me, I thought this was off-topics. I also thought I might try and share some fun bits of info to lighten the mood. I was wrong on both accounts...
Image
Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
User avatar
Captain squishyg
 
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:05 pm
Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (4)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby jefjef on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:49 pm

squishyg wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:funny you mention this i awesome you are talking about the basket ball player one of my fiends got drunk and we had a Mormon there who does not know anything about basket ball and my friend was freaking out and foaming at the mouth cause he was so anger this Mormon did not know who he was. (i still do not know who he is)


This has gotten out of hand.

Locked.


complains about anything like i said before GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE you are not immune to punishment. and when you do get punished and YOU KNOW!!!!


He's trolling, silly. Of course. But it is also very much the type of arguments I hear just about everyday around here... so, not so silly, really. Forgive me, I thought this was off-topics. I also thought I might try and share some fun bits of info to lighten the mood. I was wrong on both accounts...


I used to play CC a while back, but that was two years ago, and I have no idea what my user/pass/email for that account was. Instead of going through the headache to recover it, I just made a new account.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5994
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby squishyg on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:12 am

jefjef wrote:
squishyg wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:funny you mention this i awesome you are talking about the basket ball player one of my fiends got drunk and we had a Mormon there who does not know anything about basket ball and my friend was freaking out and foaming at the mouth cause he was so anger this Mormon did not know who he was. (i still do not know who he is)


This has gotten out of hand.

Locked.


complains about anything like i said before GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE you are not immune to punishment. and when you do get punished and YOU KNOW!!!!


He's trolling, silly. Of course. But it is also very much the type of arguments I hear just about everyday around here... so, not so silly, really. Forgive me, I thought this was off-topics. I also thought I might try and share some fun bits of info to lighten the mood. I was wrong on both accounts...


I used to play CC a while back, but that was two years ago, and I have no idea what my user/pass/email for that account was. Instead of going through the headache to recover it, I just made a new account.



Dont panic, I am here and active :)

Just taking my time to get familiar with everything rather than just rushing in and making some rash decisions.
Image
Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
User avatar
Captain squishyg
 
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:05 pm
Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (4)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby jefjef on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:03 am

Nah, it's pretty clear that this thread is currently the target of the "we don't have a coherent answer to give you, so we'll pretend not to hear you until you stop asking" tactic. Slightly more subtle than the "unjustifiable lock" manoeuvre, but equally juvenile, just as counter-productive.


Anyway, for those joining us at this late stage in the game, things have basically gone like this so far:

Thread gets locked for no apparent reason
Inquiry as to reasons for lock are made
Moderators say that it was locked for several unwritten reasons that do not feature in any of the written guidelines (i.e. because one of them just felt like locking it)
Users question the fairness of that, asking why unwritten rules only seem to apply to certain users
Most moderators shout "Shut up! You have had your answer! So what if we're abusing our powers and acting contrary to the guidelines we're always demanding that everybody else follows! Just accept it without comment!"
One Mod sees the light of reason and unlocks thread
Another angry Mod sticks to his untenable line of reasoning and re-locks it
Users continue to point out that Mods are clearly abusing their powers, and that the lock is 100% unjustifiable
Mods continue to point out that they don't really care what the guidelines say, and that they will just lock whatever they feel like, then ignore any complaints that they're inventing rules on the fly.
Users attempt to point out to mods why this is clearly a gross abuse of their position and utterly counter-productive
Mods try to ignore the complaints away because they've run out of new ways to dodge difficult questions
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5994
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby squishyg on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:40 pm

because CC is racist.
Image
Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
User avatar
Captain squishyg
 
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:05 pm
Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (4)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby jefjef on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:55 pm

squishyg wrote:because CC is racist.



More contradictory nonsense. You miss the "jr. mints" that are "still running things into the ground" even though they apparently "tried"... what? Do you even know what you mean? I really wish you really weren't back, as you claim (despite evidence in the way of "posts" from your account continuously proving that you are, in fact, back), because since you've returned, the intelligence quotient around here has steadily declined.

Bollocks.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5994
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby Crazyirishman on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:00 pm

jefjef wrote:
squishyg wrote:because CC is racist.



More contradictory nonsense. You miss the "jr. mints" that are "still running things into the ground" even though they apparently "tried"... what? Do you even know what you mean? I really wish you really weren't back, as you claim (despite evidence in the way of "posts" from your account continuously proving that you are, in fact, back), because since you've returned, the intelligence quotient around here has steadily declined.

Bollocks.


My apologies for taking so long but life has been real hectic. All that I can say is, Image.
User avatar
Captain Crazyirishman
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby jefjef on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:
squishyg wrote:because CC is racist.



More contradictory nonsense. You miss the "jr. mints" that are "still running things into the ground" even though they apparently "tried"... what? Do you even know what you mean? I really wish you really weren't back, as you claim (despite evidence in the way of "posts" from your account continuously proving that you are, in fact, back), because since you've returned, the intelligence quotient around here has steadily declined.

Bollocks.


My apologies for taking so long but life has been real hectic. All that I can say is, Image.


I find the OP guilty of being churlish , wasting a moderators time and using foul language both in this thread and gamechat. I would suggest he sends Chrissie some flowers and an apology and that his mother withdraws his cookies and hot milk for a period of not less than 2 weeks.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5994
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby Crazyirishman on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:10 am

jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:
squishyg wrote:because CC is racist.



More contradictory nonsense. You miss the "jr. mints" that are "still running things into the ground" even though they apparently "tried"... what? Do you even know what you mean? I really wish you really weren't back, as you claim (despite evidence in the way of "posts" from your account continuously proving that you are, in fact, back), because since you've returned, the intelligence quotient around here has steadily declined.

Bollocks.


My apologies for taking so long but life has been real hectic. All that I can say is, Image.


I find the OP guilty of being churlish , wasting a moderators time and using foul language both in this thread and gamechat. I would suggest he sends Chrissie some flowers and an apology and that his mother withdraws his cookies and hot milk for a period of not less than 2 weeks.


It's possible, but I'm not sure. Your best bet is to send in an eTicket (from the Help button at the top) and king achilles will assist you further.
User avatar
Captain Crazyirishman
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby squishyg on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:00 pm

I live in NYC and I am white. I have read in three different stories about Zimmerman being called a "White Male". We have enough racial injustice in our city and country as it is. This just fuels the fire of those who dont care about facts and have their own agendas.
Image
Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
User avatar
Captain squishyg
 
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:05 pm
Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (4)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:05 pm

squishyg wrote:I live in NYC and I am white. I have read in three different stories about Zimmerman being called a "White Male". We have enough racial injustice in our city and country as it is. This just fuels the fire of those who dont care about facts and have their own agendas.


This report has been noted.

you should have known better than to deliberately throw the game. Game Throwing is a major infraction so let's not get into this. If you are playing an Assassin game, it does not mean your opponent must give you a clear path to your target and mind his own business or else you will decide how the game would end. People will have their own gameplays and strategies. It would be better that you play the game and expect that your opponent will act like an opponent, which means to prevent everyone, including you, from winning the game. If we get another report of you obviously throwing the game again, do not expect a warning to be thrown at your way.
User avatar
Captain Crazyirishman
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby jefjef on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:05 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
squishyg wrote:I live in NYC and I am white. I have read in three different stories about Zimmerman being called a "White Male". We have enough racial injustice in our city and country as it is. This just fuels the fire of those who dont care about facts and have their own agendas.


This report has been noted.

you should have known better than to deliberately throw the game. Game Throwing is a major infraction so let's not get into this. If you are playing an Assassin game, it does not mean your opponent must give you a clear path to your target and mind his own business or else you will decide how the game would end. People will have their own gameplays and strategies. It would be better that you play the game and expect that your opponent will act like an opponent, which means to prevent everyone, including you, from winning the game. If we get another report of you obviously throwing the game again, do not expect a warning to be thrown at your way.


Of course this is just my provided evidence... OH WAIT one more thing.... is it just me or do you all spell realize the same way... for some reason the 3 of you keep using s instead of z... just something I noticed. among other spelling errors.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5994
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby squishyg on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:28 am

Crazyirishman wrote:
squishyg wrote:I live in NYC and I am white. I have read in three different stories about Zimmerman being called a "White Male". We have enough racial injustice in our city and country as it is. This just fuels the fire of those who dont care about facts and have their own agendas.


This report has been noted.

you should have known better than to deliberately throw the game. Game Throwing is a major infraction so let's not get into this. If you are playing an Assassin game, it does not mean your opponent must give you a clear path to your target and mind his own business or else you will decide how the game would end. People will have their own gameplays and strategies. It would be better that you play the game and expect that your opponent will act like an opponent, which means to prevent everyone, including you, from winning the game. If we get another report of you obviously throwing the game again, do not expect a warning to be thrown at your way.


That's crap. This thread is crap. You are the embodiment of nearly everything that I hate most about this country.
Image
Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
User avatar
Captain squishyg
 
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:05 pm
Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (4)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:28 pm

squishyg wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
squishyg wrote:I live in NYC and I am white. I have read in three different stories about Zimmerman being called a "White Male". We have enough racial injustice in our city and country as it is. This just fuels the fire of those who dont care about facts and have their own agendas.


This report has been noted.

you should have known better than to deliberately throw the game. Game Throwing is a major infraction so let's not get into this. If you are playing an Assassin game, it does not mean your opponent must give you a clear path to your target and mind his own business or else you will decide how the game would end. People will have their own gameplays and strategies. It would be better that you play the game and expect that your opponent will act like an opponent, which means to prevent everyone, including you, from winning the game. If we get another report of you obviously throwing the game again, do not expect a warning to be thrown at your way.


That's crap. This thread is crap. You are the embodiment of nearly everything that I hate most about this country.


Please do not deliberately exploit site loopholes/bugs.

Thanks :)
User avatar
Captain Crazyirishman
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:36 am

Crazyirishman wrote:
squishyg wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
squishyg wrote:I live in NYC and I am white. I have read in three different stories about Zimmerman being called a "White Male". We have enough racial injustice in our city and country as it is. This just fuels the fire of those who dont care about facts and have their own agendas.


This report has been noted.

you should have known better than to deliberately throw the game. Game Throwing is a major infraction so let's not get into this. If you are playing an Assassin game, it does not mean your opponent must give you a clear path to your target and mind his own business or else you will decide how the game would end. People will have their own gameplays and strategies. It would be better that you play the game and expect that your opponent will act like an opponent, which means to prevent everyone, including you, from winning the game. If we get another report of you obviously throwing the game again, do not expect a warning to be thrown at your way.


That's crap. This thread is crap. You are the embodiment of nearly everything that I hate most about this country.


Please do not deliberately exploit site loopholes/bugs.

Thanks :)


Like sawdust or flour, finely powered metal can and does explode.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4869
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:04 pm

This is a business and CC does reserve the right to promote or discourage any kind of behavior it sees fit. Claiming your first amendment right to free speech to post about the colour of your poop last night will not fly
Image
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class MoB Deadly
 
Posts: 2373
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
Location: Allentown, PA
Medals: 144
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (38) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby jefjef on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 am

squishyg wrote:That's crap. This thread is crap. You are the embodiment of nearly everything that I hate most about this country.


lol tell you what... when you drive a seven series... when you have a 4k sf house... when you have too many friends that take away from turn taking and in fact your maid takes CC turns, when you are a man.... when you are a man.... look me up
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5994
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby Crazyirishman on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:24 pm

jefjef wrote:
squishyg wrote:That's crap. This thread is crap. You are the embodiment of nearly everything that I hate most about this country.


lol tell you what... when you drive a seven series... when you have a 4k sf house... when you have too many friends that take away from turn taking and in fact your maid takes CC turns, when you are a man.... when you are a man.... look me up


This makes me think that you think I did this because you asked...I didn't
User avatar
Captain Crazyirishman
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: Hey everyone

Postby jefjef on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:08 am

Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:
squishyg wrote:That's crap. This thread is crap. You are the embodiment of nearly everything that I hate most about this country.


lol tell you what... when you drive a seven series... when you have a 4k sf house... when you have too many friends that take away from turn taking and in fact your maid takes CC turns, when you are a man.... when you are a man.... look me up


This makes me think that you think I did this because you asked...I didn't


When the meaning of what is being communicated is perfectly clear, does it really contribute anything to castigate someone over a semantic issue?

I've typed and erased several smartass responses. Quite honestly, I don't have any desire to get into a big pissing match with you over my erudition or lack thereof. I'm not a stupid man, but I'm perfectly aware that I don't know everything.

Do you have anything to say that is directly relevant to my theory?
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5994
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: degaston, tigerbob, Von Kaiser

Login