Hey everyone

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Hey everyone

Postby jefjef on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:28 pm

waiting for a mod

I have a few things to say.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Serbia on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:38 pm

jefjef wrote:waiting for a mod

I have a few things to say.

They're either friends or multis. Not sure which one, but there's no evidence to show if they are multis or not yet.

Bollocks.
Captain Serbia

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (6)

Postby notyou2 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:40 am

jefjef wrote:
smegal69 wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Serbia wrote:
jefjef wrote:i wish you all would
stop trolling this haiku thread
with non haiku posts...

I read all of your posts like non rhyming poems.

Bollocks.

alright this might seem dumb for me to point this out to you but THE SUN IS A STAR NOT A PLANET you fail #-o #-o #-o #-o

ps mine is Pluto lol i know what your gonna say but it is still a planet to me so don't start with me ok

There you go JefJef fixed your punctuation and spelling mistakes for you, and i thought you were more into Uranus than Pluto

if by being "trash" you mean DISAGREEING WITH EVERYONE FOR THE FIRST TWO DAYS, then trash i am... you were wrong, we were right, now you are claiming we should be respectful of of someone so mentally ill... which is it? is she dying or is she mentally ill? we have known about this for quite some time before the big farewell post, and called bullshit on it then. we were just shocked the story went live. i am not however shocked that she is still contacting members via the internet and phone from her illegally induced death coma... whatever...

Sounds like someone got jilted.....
Captain notyou2

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (1)

Postby jefjef on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:02 pm

notyou2 wrote:Sounds like someone got jilted.....

I recommend cloning yourself. It won't help much in the immediate future but should pay massive dividends in 15 to 20 years.

That, or shoot yourself now.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby laughingcavalier on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:16 pm

If you have an issue, please take it up with the appropriate moderators/admins and keep it out of the forums.

Brigadier laughingcavalier

Medals: 57
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (15) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (4)

Postby BoganGod on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:56 pm

laughingcavalier wrote:If you have an issue, please take it up with the appropriate moderators/admins and keep it out of the forums.

How dare we have a discussion in a fora titled General Discussion. The thought police won't like it. I am dying to get my hands on the official brown nosers guide to CC advancement. Laughing your probably not in the loop enough to help. Maybe one of the snivelling, mewling little bottom feeders could post some suggestions on JefJef's wall for me to read. I read his wall a couple of times a day, to get the messages people leave for me there. This avatar cloning issue is a drag when it comes to communication.
Major BoganGod

Medals: 93
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (3)

Postby jefjef on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:36 am

Remember, This is a game, and pobody is nerfect. People make mistakes, and you need to live with it.
Colonel jefjef

Postby BoganGod on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:38 pm

jefjef wrote:Remember, This is a game, and pobody is nerfect. People make mistakes, and you need to live with it.

Thanks Oprah. Now explain to English speakers what pobody means in merican.
Major BoganGod

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (3)

Postby jefjef on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:07 am

lol just realized this is a place for sycophants to try to become mods..
Colonel jefjef

Postby laughingcavalier on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:50 pm

CC has always gotten it backwards in this regard and it is good to see not much has changed since i started playing on here... the decline is sad...

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2)

Postby pearljamrox2 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:18 pm

First of all, when I pet a kitten, I am very gentle. I mean, some folks, they just rub their head without much thought. But a kitten is a tiny creature. They should get enjoyment out of the petting too. If you jostle their head too much, it makes them strain their neck to keep their head from flopping around. When I pet a kitten, I am careful not to put much weight or power behind it, and instead try to almost tickle their fur with a little touch.
With that being said, I did not try to black mail anyone. I just happened to have a very nice picture of them. I dont have much storage space as my albums are mostly full. I didnt want to throw the picture away. The film cost money to buy and develop, plus travel expenses and my time. I just wanted to give the person first dibs to buy the picture, before I offered to sell it to someone else. I was just selling a product that I had no use for.What's the big deal?
Colonel pearljamrox2

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (9)

Postby jefjef on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:34 am

Colonel jefjef

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:59 am

jefjef wrote:Image

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
Sergeant 1st Class TheForgivenOne

Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)
General Contribution (11)

Postby Fruitcake on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:30 am

TheForgivenOne wrote:
jefjef wrote:Image

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.

I changed your score before I read this. Please reread the instructions on the first post of this thread which explains how to report your new score.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2)

Postby krallam on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:19 am

sorry to interrupt the lovely flow here, but i just wanted to say this thread is hilarious and i'm only on page 8...
Corporal 1st Class krallam

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby BGtheBrain on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:02 pm

krallam wrote:sorry to interrupt the lovely flow here, but i just wanted to say this thread is hilarious and i'm only on page 8...

We're not the best in the trash talk department, mostly attributed to us not having a large public forum presence. I'm usually one of the more active forum goers and I've been quite busy as of late.
Corporal 1st Class BGtheBrain
Official Pooper Scooper
Official Pooper Scooper

Medals: 100
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (46) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (5)

Postby laughingcavalier on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:42 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:
krallam wrote:sorry to interrupt the lovely flow here, but i just wanted to say this thread is hilarious and i'm only on page 8...

We're not the best in the trash talk department, mostly attributed to us not having a large public forum presence. I'm usually one of the more active forum goers and I've been quite busy as of late.

let's just leave this as subject to interpretation.

Postby demonfork on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:15 pm

laughingcavalier wrote:
BGtheBrain wrote:

Pertinent posts only, please. Thanks guys.
Corporal 1st Class demonfork

Medals: 61
Conqueror Achievement (1) Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby laughingcavalier on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:48 pm

demonfork wrote:
laughingcavalier wrote:
BGtheBrain wrote:

Exactly what is confusing you??

Postby jefjef on Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:35 pm

laughingcavalier wrote:
demonfork wrote:
laughingcavalier wrote:
BGtheBrain wrote:

Everyone in that game acted like a baby pissing all over themselves.
Colonel jefjef

Postby laughingcavalier on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:20 am

jefjef wrote:
laughingcavalier wrote:
demonfork wrote:
laughingcavalier wrote:
BGtheBrain wrote:

Everyone in that game acted like a baby pissing all over themselves.

who is the "criteria committee" ?

Postby BoganGod on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:53 am

laughing at your question laughing. Should the question read "Who is on the selection criteria committee?"
or were you cleverly insinuating that the committee is made up of a man(or woman) and his/her multis.

jefjef I'm apologising to you in public. I'm sorry I couldn't find the reliable source of affordable adult diapers that I promised you. Evidently there has been a shortage of colostomy bags. The flow through effect has increased the demand for adult diapers in the aged care sector of the health system. My contact and his sticky fingers won't risk misappropriating a high turnover, hard to obtain item. Sorry. Sometimes items outside one's control impact on keeping promises. I'll try and do better next time.
Major BoganGod

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:52 pm

My response wasn't meant to be snide. No I wasn't accusing you of crying wolf.
Art by: pershy | High Score: 2550
Lieutenant MoB Deadly

Medals: 143
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (37) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion